[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here /mixed/? >my dad is Mexican >mom is white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1768.jpg (125KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1768.jpg
125KB, 500x667px
Anyone here /mixed/?
>my dad is Mexican
>mom is white
>not Mexican enough for the Mexicans
>not white enough for the white kids
>>
>he thinks Mexican is a race
>he thinks Americans can tell apart spics and whites

Top kekeroo
>>
>>38210509
Damn OP :( sorry to hear that

I'm mixed but my life is pure ecstasy every day. I'm the son of a Pink and a Chink.
>>
>>38210583
>I'm mixed but my life is pure ecstasy every day. I'm the son of a Pink and a Chink.
What the literal fuck is your life like?
>>
>>38210638
I'm a kissless 22 yr old virgin with no friends and no xp with grills. I hate everything, I feel like I'm dying because I'm so miserable. I can't interact with anyone. I have no hope for the future. This life is hell. Some men just aren't meant to reproduce. I shouldn't exist.
>>
File: 1461989695529.gif (397KB, 700x625px) Image search: [Google]
1461989695529.gif
397KB, 700x625px
>>38210509
I'm 50/50 split Thai and English. Thai people have one of the smallest dicks on average and you know how white girls are
>>
>>38210702
Every white Asian boy ever.
Tbh there's more of you in the future thanks to thai wives
>>
>>38210509
>>he thinks Americans can tell apart spics and whites

Whites dont rob people because they have jobs
>>
>>38210509
yeah but l just look white for the most part. more olive than anything
>>
>>38210890
So these failed pink skinned Caucasoid are so beta that the person to blame is the female. top kek
>>
>>38210702
Being mullato is way worse. My nigger dad is a fucking deadbeat who I haven't seen in ten years and my mother's a useless white white. I hate my skin and hair, they're so disgusting. Literally everybody finds me ugly and I'll probably die alone.
>>
>>38211094
I agree not all hybrids luck you like the fag above.

If you are mixed and look even remotely white you are set, otherwise you are asked out.
>>
Douglar (black+ Indian)
I just look like a negro tb h.
>>
>>38211094
It's always shit to be the son of that dynamic. Your parents have the exact same dynamic as mine in terms of the power distribution. The race with the dumber brain and bigger cock steal the girl from the race with the smarter brains and smaller cocks. The thought of BMWF and WMAF both make me want to puke. It's essentially the same immorality as pedophilia.
>>
>>38210509
I have a friend whose parents are exactly the same except he's accepted by both the whites and latinos.
>>
>>38211185
Being mixed is double edged sword you can luck out greatly like your friend or lose it all like OP

Not worth the gamble Imo
>>
I'm mixed but my dad also had mixed parents, I don't even know what to identify as, feelsbadman
>>
>>38210509
Dad is south american, mom is european and I look like a handsome arab complete with the weird accent and everything
I actually love it.
>>
>>38210509
I'm /mixed/ to hell my race is basically the western world because all I'm missing is Asian
>>
File: tumblr_n3a9gvawc61qjz3kqo1_1280.png (389KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3a9gvawc61qjz3kqo1_1280.png
389KB, 853x480px
>>38210509
Ugh. Another half-breed. Disgusting.

t. Live in the Southwest US
>>
>>38210509
that midriff is righteous
>>
>Mom black

>Dad Scottish or something

>Have pale skin but curly black hair

>Feels wierd man
>>
>>38211518
What's the craic, Demoman?
>>
>>38210509
Who here just wants to tickle her tummy
>>
>>38211278
It's not his fault, anon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.