[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRUG GENERAL (the other thread is going to die soon). 1)What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: lsd pepe.jpg (283KB, 735x1088px) Image search: [Google]
lsd pepe.jpg
283KB, 735x1088px
DRUG GENERAL (the other thread is going to die soon).

1)What drugs are you going to do this weekend ?
2)How did drugs change your life ?
3)How many drugs have you done ?

1) Weekend is starting soon, and I will have achieved my sober week.
I got some deschloroketamine ready in my drawer, along side some 5f-adb ready to be vaped (its a synthetic cannabinoid).

2) Drugs helped me realise how self-centered I was, and I now understand the importance of your brain chemistry better.

3) I tried 39 different drugs.
>>
>none, on vacation always surrounded by senpai
>after lsd i don't know, i was just more talkative/outgoing. my peers mentioned it as well
>7

I'm going to do dmt for the first time when I get home and I got it planned out. 2g of syrian rue seeds crushed up into tea and about 20mg of dmt. I'm so excited, I can't wait.
>>
>>38210471
>1)What drugs are you going to do this weekend ?
None.

>2)How did drugs change your life ?
They didn't, drugs are just kind of ok.

>3)How many drugs have you done ?
Shrooms, MDMA, coke, weed, nangs, alcohol.

Want to try K, DMT, and (real) LSD. Dunno when I'll get to them.
>>
>>38210789
are you doing an extraction with vinegar/lemon juice?

will you report back?
>>
>>38211220
Yeah I'm doing an extraction tek I found online, seems lengthy but worth it. Will report back but it'll be around August 20th when it happens.
>>
>>38210471
Ketamine, alcohol, weed.

They temporarily make me not want to kill myself.

Not really counting, I'll do any drug that has sedative effects and doesn't cause serious health issues in the short term.
>>
>>38210878
To follow this up, I also use modafinil semi-regularly. It's good, but if you get panic attacks it will make your anxiety much worse. It moves me from very calm to highly-strung.
>>
where do you get your drugs fellows robots? I only have tried weed because it's the only one I can afford and know how to get
>>
>>38211523
Weed from a grower I know, everything else from darknet.
>>
>>38210471

1.) weed and alcohol

2.) helped me 'cope' with shit in my life by avoiding problems -- probably not really a positive change but a necessary one

3.)
>alcohol
>weed
>nicotine
>xanax
>lean
>lsd
>percocet
>vyvanse
>cocaine
>adderall
>>
>>38210471
>Probably just weed, hopefully I can get some alcohol.
>back when I was a big stoner I was really depressed and got to a point where I had decided I was just going to bide my time until I found the right time to commit suicide. Had wanted to try acid for a while but was scared because I still believed the "it will kill you/make you go insane" propaganda. I was at rock bottom so I decided what was the worst thing that could happen. After the first trip I felt numb but motivated, after 2 more trips I loved life and turned my life around. Lost my virginity, made new friends for the first time in 5 years, started going to parties, re-enrolled in college, got a well paying job. Not saying this will happen if you do acid but I think it has strong potential to help a lot of people.
>weed, alcohol, tobacco, Kratom, shrooms, peyote, LSD, LSA
>>
>>38210471
I was on a 3 day heroin & speed bender because I was kicked out of the house. Barely ate and slept during those days, my blood pressure was so low I almost fainted and was blind for like 10 seconds when i stood up.

Fuck this shit, I'm kicking for good.
>>
What's the best place to get 3-meo-pcp in Europe?
>>
>>38211806
Research group netherland and labsense.nl are great companies, don't know about their pcp specifically tho.
I know the dck of rgn have some impurity inside, but the o-pce of lbasense was perfect.
>>
>>38211523
Darknet for illegal, clearnet research chemicals company for gray-areas.
>>
>>38210878
Ketamine is a great fucking drug. It is my favorite. Do it, and please do yourself a favor and inject it intramusuraly.
>>
>>38210789
>>38210878
>>38211396
>>38211584
>>38211634
>>38211657

do you guys do these drugs socially or alone?
how do you make sure nothing goes wrong ?
>>
>>38210471
>1
None, sadly. On vacation with family in a foreign country
>2
I did shrooms with my gf (male) and halfway through she asked to touch my shenis (which I hated looking at or touching with a passion) I accepted, and she started to suck my dick. I then started crying and asking why some girls have dicks and others don't and she told me it happens. Since that trip I kind of accepted having a dick.
>3
Shrooms, DXM, Ket

Aiming to try speed, MDMA, and LSD this summer
>>
>>38212439
Socially first time, alone after I know what I'm doing. I read up on them and see what safe but good dosages are and whatnot.
>>
>>38212439
It's much more fun to do around other people. Even if you only have one person with you who is also tripping it can keep you grounded. I get pretty depressed and lonely when I try doing drugs (other than weed) alone. Usually I try to have a sober person around but when none are available I just cut back the dose and be extra safe.
Just use common sense and always err on the side of safety when measuring out your doses.
>>
Does anyone know a really good guide for brewing Mescaline out of San Pedro?
>>
>>38210471
>probably none since I'm out of weed and I drank last night
>alcohol was mostly negative, but I have it under control now. Weed is a fun way to spend a night and think about abstract thoughts, but doing it throughout the day makes me feel empty and paranoid
>pretty much only ever smoke and drink, though the week I had Vicodin for when I got my wisdom teeth pulled out was the time of my life and I kind of wished I had more
>>
>>38210471
>none, taking a tolerance break
>in the past i got psychologically addicted which landed me in rehab/treatment for close to a year. they also made me do some really dumb shit like try and kill myself after a bad shroom trip
>the basics, speed, weed, shrooms,LSD. quite a lot of weed however
>>
>>38212439
I take all my drugs alone. I am smart, and really fucking lucky.

>>38212524
So your assigned sex at birth was male but you are a female now ?

>>38213300
No but it is pretty easy. You should eat the cactus tho. Or you could try to find some of the analogs, like escaline online.

>>38214265
What did you learn from this bad trip. I don't think there is many real bad trip. I only had one that I consider to really be so, others were simply harsh truth about myself.
>>
>>38212439
I always start at small doses, then work my way up. If you're going to do 300ug of acid by yourself for your first time you're going to have a very bad experience, even if you're with friends imo.

>>38210789
Good luck bro you're going to need it
>>
What drug will allow me to see and feel my waifu? Marihuana? LSD? Mescaline? Peyote? Ayahuasca?
>>
>>38214401
See it would be some dissociative during the "hole", but you won't feel it.
Other would be salvia or dmt(like in ayahuasca), but it would be a crazy fucking trip that won't feel normal at all.

Delirant would be the only class that would actually make you see people that don't exist, but be extremel real at the same time. But you don't control who.
>>
>>38214401
The drug of lucid dreaming or a tulpa.
>>
>>38214363
it was quite awhile ago and I was already In a very bad spot but it wasn't the trip that was bad, to be honest I can't remember hardly any of it, but I broke a lot of my friends shit and he had a pretty unstable personality so shit went down and the fact I had zero serotonin in my just made me VERY depressed after the fact
>>
>1)What drugs are you going to do this weekend?
Possibly shrooms, have 4gs of some questionable shrooms. Friend of mine had the same ones, took them all, tripped the fuck out. Was wondering if I should do the same, or just take half then the rest if nothing happens within an hour.
Oh also alcohol and cocaine probably
>2)How did drugs change your life?
Besides keeping me sane and alive longer, don't think they've done much. Never felt changed off of psychs. Felt almost psycho first time I did cocaine+alcohol, but that wore off like all other drugs.
>3)How many drugs have you done?
>Hydros
>Percocets
>Weed
>Alcohol
>Shrooms
>LSD
>Cocaine
>Xanax (Never again)
>>
>>38212439
Generally alone, I don't really take any special precautions besides testing the drug is actually what I ordered.
I had a couple of bad trips on shrooms/LSD when I just started using them, but I always remained grounded in reality enough to realize it's a temporary effect caused by the drugs and never had any serious issues with it.
At this point I'm quite used to hallucinogens and almost never have 'bad' trips.
>>
>>38214583
Yeah i can understand that. Ethylphenidate intravanously made me jump out of my windows. Lucky i am not paralysed completly. Fuck.
I see life quite differently now.

>>38214550
Do these dream herbs really work ?

>>38214629
Mixing cocain and alcohol created cocaethylene, which is 4 times worse for you heart than cocain.
>>
>>38210471
Drugs ruined my life and you're a faggot that should kill yourself rather than encourage any more people to do drugs.
>>
>>38214880
>dream herbs
It was partly a joke anon but with lucid dreaming you can meet and touch your waifu. While not a lucid dream, I did have a vivid dream where I met my waifu. It was fucking perfect, then I woke up and felt like shit for the rest of the week.
>>
>>38210471
Probably just alcohol this weekend, unless I can find somebody with anything else, but I'm still at university and everything is dead here in the summer.
>2)How did drugs change your life?
LSD opened my eyes and since taking it I have become much more outgoing and confident.
Not enough.
>>
>>38214900
Don't you think that your drug problems would have been a lot easier to solve if you could have talked freely and openly about it ?
I know from personal experience and the experience of others that addiction has a reason. If we could talk more openly more lives could be saved.
>>
>>38214936
Oh I don't know why i thought you were talking about the dream herbes. Nicotines gives you more lucid dreams by the way.
>>
I took LSD at EDC, ask me anything
>>
>>38215020
I'm not a nicotine type guy and you can just work your way to lucid dreaming
>>
>>38215067
Yeah, my only lucid dreaming was when i was dreaming inside of a dream.I could control the dream inside my dream. But i couldn't fuck anyone so...
>>
File: 1488431111523.gif (1MB, 418x290px) Image search: [Google]
1488431111523.gif
1MB, 418x290px
>>38210471
Just marijuana for me. I don't go nearly as hard as I used to with drugs.
They made me more sociable in certain occasions and helped me connect with people I never thought I'd be connecting with. They also made nights and weeks much more exciting. Unfortunately, I lost almost 20 lbs in a month because of it.
Marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, psilocybin mushrooms.
>>
>>38215035
What is EDC ?
>>
File: yDlnH7Kx.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yDlnH7Kx.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>38212524
>then started crying and asking why some girls have dicks and others don't and she told me it happens. Since that trip I kind of accepted having a dick.
>>
>>38212524
Mental disorder detected. Please go back to /lgbt/
>>
File: wojak pink face.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
wojak pink face.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>38215373
>>38215463
Guys, this is a drug general, please don't start on unrelated politics.
>>
>>38215601
This is r9k, people with girl/boy-friends, even if they have mental disorders, do not belong here.
>>
1)Gonna be smoking weed and relaxing all weekend. 3)I've done weed, shrooms, acid, dxm, but prefer weed the most. 2)Drugs made me accept I will never know what it's like to be normal and I don't have to take myself so fucking seriously.

My friend has this research chemical that he says is the same as shrooms and he gave it to me in a pill. He said it's equivalent to like a gram of them. I'm hesitant but should I just take it or split it with someone I trust?
>>
File: 1493165006999.jpg (46KB, 642x642px) Image search: [Google]
1493165006999.jpg
46KB, 642x642px
Prescription drugs kick ass

>tfw Dexedrine, Ambien, and Valium scripts
>>
>>38215109
ELectric daisy carnival, a giant rave

>>38215670
Dont take research chems, they will make you feel like crap
>>
I smoked some resin out of a pop can, shit is gross. I've taken quite a bit of dextromethorphan, I had a prescription for clonazepam
>>
File: 1499283383087.jpg (106KB, 774x530px) Image search: [Google]
1499283383087.jpg
106KB, 774x530px
Yesterday had my 3-meo-pce experience, and it was really groundbreaking stuff man. hopping in the yard at night and reeeing, it was next level. Couldn''t find any frogs, but hanged with soom cool cats though, learned me some tricks. My uncle had "the talk" with me next morning, fucking normalfaggot.
>>
Is drug overdose a painful suicide method? What would be best to do it with? I'm getting bored of even drugs and want out.
>>
>>38216466
I would guess a heroin overdose would feel pretty good.
>>
File: 1498163039118.png (1MB, 881x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1498163039118.png
1MB, 881x1125px
>>38216466
An opiate OD (fentanyl would be my choice) and a benzo to make sure you're unconcious for most of it.
Add dopamine blocker and a serotonin blocker against nausea/vomiting. https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen
>>
Someone make me a cocktail; I have these on hand:

Valium
Xanax
Etizolam
Adderall
Norcos
30mg Roxy
Some other unfun prescription drugs

Also, I bought some RCs last night on a whim. I think 4-Ho-DMT and 4-Ho-MIPT.. are these any good? Bought some MDMA yesterday too
>>
File: 1491555482993.jpg (4KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
1491555482993.jpg
4KB, 125x117px
>>38216969
>Antisemitic_Regiment

Fuck off /pol/
>>
File: 1490452847740.png (68KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1490452847740.png
68KB, 421x248px
>AB down

Well fuck me
>>
did dmt yesterday and now i think im going to take a break from drugs. today i packed a bowl but i didnt feel like smoking at all and just put it down.
needed a tolerance break anyways
>>
>>38215990
>My uncle had "the talk" with me next morning, fucking normalfaggot.
what? explain

your uncle knew you were doing pcp analogues and decided to tell you about the birds and the bees?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.