[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a fat shit >decide to lift and workout everyday >look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1494975230258.jpg (59KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1494975230258.jpg
59KB, 260x260px
>be a fat shit
>decide to lift and workout everyday
>look fatter
WHAT FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
>>
Stop eating so much. Count your calories and maintain a constant intake while exercising more. Also, stop eating shit.
>>
If you want to lose weight, stop eating much. Eat two salads a day. That's it. Let yourself feel hungry. Mind over matter. That's all it takes.
You don't have to break a sweat. If you put muscle on without losing fat you're going to look bulkier.
>>
>>38210446
>>38210467
My diet is pretty basic for the most part. Stables like rice, potatoes and bread for the most part. Drinking is mostly water, tea and milk. Im a poorfag so i dont have that much in the way of vegetables and meat so i mostly have to live on spices.
>>
>>38210518
Drinking milk will make you fat. That's literally milk''s biological function. Switch to water and maybe a diet soda here and there. Whole grains like brown rice, oatmeal, and whole grain pasta are your friends. Stick to plant-based sources of protein such as beans (low-sodium canned or cook them yourself). Animal sources of protein (meat and dairy) are high in fat. The fat one eats is the fat one wears. Leanfag here. I know what I'm talking about
>>
More cardio, less food
>>
Should I continue to lose the final 20 pounds before underweight BMI by eating very little shitty food then start lifting and bulking up on milk?

t. former fatty turned skinnyfat (145 lb, 5'8)
>>
>>38210518
>>38210518
Yea see this is why people who try to lose weight never actually lose weight. You don't understand how food works. Or exercise for that matter.

There is 1 way and 1 way alone to lose weight.
Burn more energy than you eat.

Your first mistake is lifting. Why would you think lifting is going to make you look less fat? People lift weights to build their muscles. You're making your muscles stronger, and larger. You're not going to look less fat by doing that.

Second, you're eating rice, potatoes, bread and milk? You need to start counting calories and eating less. The average adult male needs 2,200 calories a day to maintain their weight. Go online, find a calculator and figure out what your caloric deficit needs to be for you to lose weight. Then, make sure you don't eat more than that in a day. You're currently eating foods that are packed with calories.

Vegetables don't make people skinnier by adding them to your diet. Vegetables make people skinnier because they have much fewer calories than a slice of bread and a glass of milk does. You can fill your stomach up with vegetables and still be consuming way less calories than if you ate rice and bread. You can literally feel full on vegetables and be eating way less calories than your body needs. Which means you will start losing weight because you'll be burning more calories than you're eating. That coupled with exercise will make you lose weight and look much skinnier.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.