[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just crashed my dad's car holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: crash.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
crash.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
I just crashed my dad's car holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck. Hell be home in like 2 hours. Im so scared and embarrassed holy fuck. Rip me
>>
File: FIRMHANDSHAKEIKARI.png (377KB, 416x296px) Image search: [Google]
FIRMHANDSHAKEIKARI.png
377KB, 416x296px
>>38210212
"Pay to have it fixed, Shinji."
>>
>>38210212
How is he supposed to get home if he has no car?!
Call him now so that he has time for the rage to subside.
>>
>>38210228
Yeah im probably going to pay for it, eventought im poor, gonna spend all neetbux to it, not like i go out or anything.
>>38210230
He went to buy groceries with moms car or something.
>>
>>38210256
You're an idiot. Have you called him?
>>
>>38210281
He left his phone at home. And yes i know, it was such a stupid mistake, im so embarrassed.
>>
>>38210212
What's the damage? You get a dink, a dent, or is it a pretty nasty wreck?
>>
>>38210212
Did you have his permission? Shit happens, if you just stole his car you better fucking believe he'll be pissed.
>>
Why do you poorfags buy shit you can't afford to replace? Also, if it's just cosmetic damage, you prolly won't need to pay to fix it.
Furthermore, you poor people have something that you pay for when you're too poor to replace something you couldn't afford to buy in the first place. What's that call? Oh yeah. Insurance.
>>
go up to the mechanic, explain you want the car fixed, hand him a wad of cash you probably don't have and give him a firm handshake
>>
>>38210458
why do people with money even have an opinion? no one wants to hear you or be around you except your leech associates and if you said anything to me IRL rude, i would just take one for the team and knock you out.
>>
>>38210458
>Why do you poorfags buy shit you can't afford to replace?
Because they need it to survive.
>>
>>38210458
Dude, it's not even his car...
>>
>>38210405
Front bumper got ripped off a corner, some fluid leaking, didn't stay to see the color because i was so embarrassed. Low speed crash, prolly not that bad.
>>38210432
Yeah, i had a permission to drive it.
I hope he isn't too mad, i only have had my drivers license for about 9 months and this is my first accident.
>>
>>38210481
>doesn't leave the house due to autism
>uhhh, but IRL I could totally kick your ass, b-back off man

shut up faggot, get a job
>>
>>38210510
Did someone hit you? Did you hit someone? I have no idea how you could rip off a front bumper in a low speed crash, where you listening to eurobeat and pretending to be dagumi in an automatic?
>>
>>38210510
Ah. I don't think repairs should be too too awful. Your father might be mad regardless, but in the end- you're okay, and the car can get fixed.
>>
>>38210212
underageb& fuck off
Pull down your pants and put the belt on the table and maybe he'll go easy on you, ya little shit.
>>
>>38210526
top kek
ha ha I am laughing originally
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.