[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /r9k/ I'm a 20 year old robot My mom is sending me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: irisss.png (299KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
irisss.png
299KB, 578x327px
Hi /r9k/

I'm a 20 year old robot

My mom is sending me on a trip to europe (one of those rich kids 20 day bus tours, my parents make a combined 80k a year but they saved for this) because she thinks it will snap me out of my autism and make me a normie. I've done research about these things and it's all just rich chad's and stacies drinking and partying during the whole trip. I've been avoiding thinking about it but I leave this evening. I'm fucking terrified. I have to go or my mom will get angry and might throw me out. I've been going to college and doing okay but I won't be able to live on a bus with forty normies for twenty fucking days.

please help me /r9k/
>>
>>38210172
Try and convert them OP, or else suicide is your best option
>>
Better acquire a taste for drinking lad, it's the only way you'll survive.
>>
Sneak out to a brothel and lose your virginity.
>>
>>38210737
i'm afraid of drinking
>>
Let the alcohol flow anon. Its the only way to get past the suffering.
>>
>>38210950
>i'm afraid of drinking
Why? It's really fun, especially the first few times.
>>
>>38210172
Are you the same guy who said he was going to Guangzhou?
>>
>>38210172
Take lots of pics in the day to keep Mommy happy. Go to bed early. If she asks what you did at night tell her you partied, blush, and say you can't show her pics of that because you were too drunk or with a grill.
>>
>>38210172
sneak away and hide in a hotel/motel until it's over. when your mom asks how much you enjoyed it you say it was fun but you forgot most of it so she doesn't ask questions of your whereabouts. i did this once when my mother wanted me to go to florida and become a normalfag by the beach. little did she know i stayed at a hotel never leaving, and when she asked for pictures or how much fun i had, i sad i broke the camera and had lot's of fun. try it yourself anon.
>>
>>38210988
>get hammered
>make a fool of yourself
>vomit all night
>feel like shit the next day
great experience m8
>>
>>38210172
I'm assuming your parents gave you some money for this trip. So just get off the bust, get a hotel room for a couple of days, and then go back home and tell your mom that the rest of the trip was cancelled because some Chad died
>>
>>38210172
Go visit historical sites all day. If I had the opportunity to go to Europe, that's what I'd do. There's so much history there. Walk around castles all day. Eat some local food.

Normies hate history and find it very boring, they won't follow you there. They'll be too busy going to bars and night clubs all day and night.
>>
That sounds pretty sweet though, you could just ditch the company when you're there and enjoy the free trip. Must be nice having rich parents.
>>
File: honhonhon.jpg (199KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
honhonhon.jpg
199KB, 1280x853px
>>38210172
I would kill for a trip to Europe. Fucking go, you prick. Fuck the normies and enjoy Europe.
>>
>>38211213
They make 80k a year. Upper middle class, maybe. The whole trip including airfare and additional food was 4k on groupon.

>>38211105
I don't have enough money
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.