[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I avoid paying taxes? I don't want to pay for chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_1634.jpg (17KB, 255x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1634.jpg
17KB, 255x300px
How do I avoid paying taxes? I don't want to pay for chad and stacy's love life if I don't have a gf. Society has done nothing for me so they don't deserve a single cent of mine. I will pay for my own healthcare if I ever need it, I pay for my own food, I pay for my own transport, I pay for fucking everything I need myself and I have had enough of being the involuntary beta bux for every couple in this country like an ultimate cuck.
>>
>Society has done nothing for
That's where you're wrong kid.
>>
>>38209804
I suppose you will also pay for public illumination, road maintenance, pest control.... Wait, doesn't this sound like taxes?
>>
>>38209804
and the food you buy comes directly from farmers that have not benefited from any subsidized practices paid for using tax-money.

The idea that it is currently possible to live outside the system is laughable m80.
>>
Bitcoin/crypto. Make sure you don't own any upper class things or the taxmen will know what you're doing.

If you are truly self sufficient, don't need anything funded by the government and are making your money online, you could buy an island and renounce your citizenship. I'm not 100% sure it would work but the idea is worth looking into.
>>
>>38209804
Just don't and when the police come to your door remind them of your sovereign status.
>>
>>38209804
>I don't want to pay for chad and stacy's love life if I don't have a gf
why not just get a gf?
>>
>>38209804
Adopt 15 kids. It lowers your tax base significantly. For 15 kids you can live tax free if you make around 70k euros/year (at least that's the case where I live).
>>
>>38209804
You can move down a world or two, or you can get so rich the excess you give away covers you
>>
xexept the thief doesn't build your roads, defend your country or buy you healthcare.
1) Stop being retarded
2) >>>/pol/
3) ?????
4) Everybody profits
>>
>>38210056
>on r9k
>"hurr durr y u no gf bruh"
shut the fuck up and get off my board retarded normie
>>
If it makes you feel any better, it's impossible for taxes to fund the government, because the government is the issuer of the money that's collected from taxation. It's better to say that taxes are the way the government generates demand for its money, and one way it regulates the supply of money.
>>
>>38209971
Crypto must be filed as an investment and is taken as capital gains tax.

Source: Stepmom is an accountant or whatever and was surprised when I had her do my taxes. Was pissed I didn't tell my dad, said they would've made a lot then I reminded her of Investment Advice act put into law around ~1940 She understood at least, dad was still mad.
>>
>>38209804
You're wrong.
Starving African children.
>>
>>38210270
This isn't /pol/, so I'm not going to explain why this is some of the most retarded stuff, but basically if you use the "muh roads" argument you're a ducking idiot and have never taken a single Economics or even a basic political class. Ffs read any book from literally 90% of economists and you'd see that we can operate without taxation, hell the US did all they way till 1913. Read some Milton Friedman if you actually want to learn about economics etc.

To mods: Remove if not allowed, please no ban tho r9k is all I have :(
>>
>>38210720
If you don't want to pay taxes, move to a different country. I hear some oil rich arab countries have no taxes.
>>
>>38210771
Yes, because after they take the fruits of my labor through taxes, I have the money to pick up and go a world over. That's the same argument that could be made for a country that has implemented Eugenics, "don't like eugenics?" Pick up and move. Tbh that argument is almost as flawed as muh roads
>>
>>38210720
ok libertard, explain how roads would be funded without taxes, considering that cars didn't even exist in 1913, you fucking brainlet.
>>
very few ways to avoid it. it fucking sucks, i know. if it makes you feel any better as a single person who is self employed my tax rate in the USA is nearly 40%
>>
File: 1499187444171.jpg (14KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1499187444171.jpg
14KB, 240x210px
>>38210098
>supporting 15 kids on 70k
>>
You know that Germany rewards couples and shuns Singles, basically if you are single you have higher tax
>>
>>38211641
You live off child allowances, which are pretty high when you have 15 children. Just cook easy and cheap food for them (like spaghetti) and learn them to take care of themselves = EZ
>>
>>38211439
>cars didn't even exist in 1913
I can't even tell if you're being ironic or not. If not, look up when the Ford company was founded
>>
Income tax is purely a voluntary contract. If you were tricked into submitting that tax form with your first job, the IRS then has you by the balls.
>>
Look up tax avoidance techniques. Don't even think of trying to evade your taxes, fucking around with the IRS is not a smart thing to do.
>>
>>38209829
Yeah, all these roads I don't drive, all these national parks I don't visit, all this welfare I don't receive, all these laws I don't follow, all this medical care I don't get, all the money I don't make, all the support I don't get

Yep, totally worth 20%+ of my income if I actually worked
>>
>>38209804
You need to learn how to ask questions in such a way that people want to give you the answer.

>How do I dodge taxes? TAXATION IS THEFT AND I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT MANLY MAN THAT DON'T NEED HELP FROM NOBODY FUCK THE GOVERNMENT
>>
>>38209804
buy a boat
20 km of coast is no mans land and noone can tax you
you can grow weed and other drugs on your boat which is enough to self sustain you and drug trade is completely legal in the open sea
the tricky part is buying a boat that big enough and manning the boat yourself
>>
>>38209804
Roads. Sidewalks. Water. Power lines. Police. Fire Department. Sanitation. Parks. Public schools. The military. Satellites.
Pepsi, Apple or Baskin Robbins does not build or maintain any of that shit.
>>
>>38212933
You eat food, drink water, and breathe air, dumbass. In a densely populated world (which is to say, any world that doesn't spread out infinitely) collective action problems that can endanger natural resources are managed by collective action, which is made possible by establishing a state. Regulations on food make it so you don't have to play russian roulette with guessing whether or not your food is going to be made to a safe standard. None of these things can exist without taxation.

If you really want to avoid paying taxes, stop existing.
>>
>>38213176
I don't need any of that to live, though. I'd rather work and see every cent I make and live in darkness than see 1/15 of my life go to an all powerful boogeyman
>>
>>38210720
they used tariffs, which is no longer viable. so a shit argument for the 21st century
>>
>>38209804
Taxes are the price you pay for society. So much of your everyday life is because of taxes.
>>
>>38213200
Well, we don't need 7 billion people. I'm fine with letting a lot, including myself die, if it meant modern society would disappear. You honestly think all our problems couldn't be solved if greed didn't exist? Jesus
>>
>>38210720
They still had taxes. Just not income taxes. Tariffs and stuff.
>>
>>38213218
The world around you that supports your degenerate lifestyle needs it.
>>
>>38213218
Move to Somalia.
>>
>>38213270
Well it can go fuck itself. I didn't ask for this, and just because other people like it doesn't mean I'm going to support it
>>
>>38213293
That requires money, of which I have none.
>>
>>38213244
A society is just a group of people who are interested in collectively assuring their survival. It is a complex thing to manage because it doesn't just automatically take care of itself.

>You honestly think all our problems couldn't be solved if greed didn't exist?
You worded this in a way that I can't exactly tell what you're trying to criticize, could you elaborate?
>>
>>38213299
>I didn't ask for this
There isn't a customer service department for existing. Satisfaction is not something you're entitled to.
>>
Pay your taxes.

t. Taxman
>>
>>38213340
I'm criticising the idea of money in general. If people were inherently caring and devoid of greed, all problems would be solved. Think; in the old school stereotypical tribe, people worked collectively to raise kids, grow food, hunt, and whatever. They still had possessions but it all worked. Some angry warlord comes along, rapes and pillages, maybe annexes the land and introduces money and tell people they have to pay taxes or face death and then it devolved from there.

Humans as a creature don't require money to exist, and I'm convinced society could do the same
>>
>>38209804
>walks on sidewalk
>>
>>38213383
Ok, and I'm not going to pay for something I get nothing out of.
>>
>>38213432

>breathes government owned nature air
>>
Tfw unironically a taxman
Tfw elite tax man

HA HA HA HA HA!
>>
>>38213417
This is actually, LITERALLY, pure ideology. Attacking greed and money as if they are the only thing that ever caused a collective action problem is laughable (what about negligence? natural phenomena?), and if your move is to withhold and not contribute anything (but still benefit, whether you understand it or not) because you feel "wronged" you are actually more politically aligned with the warlord in your example.
>>
property is theft, taxation is fair
>>
>>38213310
Then you probably don't get taxed much anyway and the benefits for you outweigh the costs.
>>
>>38211174
>He doesn't make enough to move

This is less about le ebil gubmet taking your precious money and more about you being a poorfag
>>
>>38213582
Negligence and natural disasters caused money to come about? Humans are inherently flawed, much like myself, and any system they make will be just as, if not more flawed. I'm not saying I can get what I want, nor is realistic to expect it, but I only have one life so why not do what feels right. Not paying into a broken system feels like the best move for me. I plan on moving to the woods once loose ends are tied up. I'm sick of it
>>
>>38213310
How can you be taxed on $0?
>>
>>38213663
No my man, negligence and natural disasters cause collective action problems. Human beings needing to coordinate via a governing body is not exclusively to manage "greed."
>>
File: 2016-12-15.png (177KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-15.png
177KB, 500x334px
I fucking hate the united states government.
VOTE LIBERTARIAN FOR FUCKS SAKE.
>>
>>38213176
>implying
I have lived at one point to where I would not need any of those things to be run by a government. I don't know why you retards think this is somehow an argument.
>>
>>38213993
>VOTE LIBERTARIAN FOR FUCKS SAKE.

The single mothers, neets, and welfare queens are too plentiful and would never vote against their self-interest for the betterment of society. Democracy is a flawed system.
>>
File: Male_and_female_pheasant.jpg (130KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Male_and_female_pheasant.jpg
130KB, 600x450px
>>38214086
women are naturally leftist and collective because they are the weaker gender. mother nature has internalized misogyny and sexual dimorphism makes women biologically inferior to men. women's suffrage was man's greatest mistake in the history of the human race because women create a system that can't be sustain and it will collapse. politician don't give a fuck if society is going to collapse and they just want to be re-elected by pandering to female voters.
>>
>>38209804
YOU PAY TAXES FOR WELFARE AND PUBLIC SERVICES AND INFRASTRUCTURE YOU FUCKING RETARD WHY DOES YOUR GOVERNMENT BUILD ROADS PUBLIC FACILITIES SUCH AS LIBRARIES PARKS TOILETS BECAUSE OF YOUR TAXES DIPSHIT
>>
>>38209804
Without taxes, you would not have schools, roads, hospitals, infrastructure, the water you drink, or the energy needed to type this onto r9k, or even the energy needed to keep 4chan servers online. You should pay taxes.
>>
>>38209804
Government owns all the money. Well banks own the money and they own the governments so same thing I guess. They're just taking back what they've loaned you for working. The only thing you can do to have your own things and not pay taxes is go off the grid, grow all your own food/livestock/hunt, collect water, build shelter, and don't ever use their money. I know it sucks but that's their system of enslavement basically, you can watch videos like Zeitgeist on YouTube that explain it better than me.
>>
>>38215330
>You're letting the government take money out your check every week or so to do things that keep the government running and striding long
>You still don't get free healthcare

Aaaah yes. Murrica.
>>
>>38215358
HAHahaha you realize that pretty much all of those things can be privatized right?
>>38215640
This is pretty much the ultimate red pill.
>>
>>38209804

Did you attend public school , if the answer is yes then you benefit from taxes , do you use public libraries , roads , parks beaches . If the answer is yes, then you benefit from taxes . So yeah you are subsidizing Chadstone and stacked kids because somebody else subsidies you when you were kid.
>>
>>38214287
>Libertarianism is for strong Alpha males like me

Sure, bud
>>
>>38215751
>HAHahaha you realize that pretty much all of those things can be privatized right?
You'd still have to pay for them though
>>
>>38215770
>Did you attend public school , if the answer is yes then you benefit from taxes , do you use public libraries , roads , parks beaches

Keep in mind, these are things the government also benefits from. So it's not like the government is doing you a favor, they also need these things to live. The at the very least they can give you free healthcare.

You help keep them alive, now they can help keep you alive.
>>
>>38209804

Just stop paying them. But don't be pissed when the government takes your shit which they can and will do via liens on your property/garnish your wage if you have a job or sends you to prison for tax evasion.
>>
>>38215870
And? I would only have to pay for the things I use. I don't use a lot of things taxes pay for.
>>
>>38215770
None of those things were a positive influence on me. Public school in particular is nothing more than a government psyop to subjugate the youth.
>>
>>38215966
T. Faggot we wasted tax dollars on
>>
File: 1489720129641.jpg (30KB, 607x508px) Image search: [Google]
1489720129641.jpg
30KB, 607x508px
>tfw drug dealer who doesn't pay taxes and gets to keep every single cent of her money

get on my level OP
>>
>>38216445
You should re read what you wrote

Really makes me think
>>
>>38216730

>tfw corporate fat cat who shoved all assets offshore and outsources labor so government can only tax a percentage of my income

lmao'ing@urlife

but no even though OP is a retard our tax system is fucking retarded, I wish herman cain made it to office so we could get 9/9/9 running
>>
>>38210546
You realize governments dont pay businesses right? Arr you fucking 12?
>>
File: libertarian_moron.jpg (58KB, 1842x901px) Image search: [Google]
libertarian_moron.jpg
58KB, 1842x901px
Anybody else hate lolbertarians. You can see the lack of any empathy with these sort of people along with their extreme idealism. They're the type of people that unironically quote the joker

Wahhh lets remove welfare from those who need it, wahhhhh let children die instead of thinking a little, wahhhh guberment is evil let corperation poison our water for da FREEDUMBS
>>
File: 7reK4WU.jpg (344KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
7reK4WU.jpg
344KB, 2048x1536px
The top 20 percent of income earners should pay more tax, which would be used to fund public works, scientific research, healthcare, infrastructure, a stronger police force, education/training, and new nuclear power plants + renewable energy investment.

Also you should pay eighty percent tax on inherited wealth.

Global warming and income inequality are the most devastating issues of our day.

Tell me why I'm wrong
>>
>>38217704
Welfare does not help the poor. If that was true there would be no more poor people.
Children die all the time and the government kills many of them (especially in other parts of the world)
Corporations cannot poison water without violating the NAP legitimizing recreational nukes.

Lastly that pic is of the American libertarian party which is utter garbage and in no way represents the philosophy of free association, voluntarism and cooperation.
>>
>>38217766
There are poor people because the rich pass on that wealth to their children. Rather than paying taxes which will be invested into talented citizens in every income bracket, only their own rich kids are invested in who may or may not be talented or intelligent.

Corporations do act in ways that are harmful to consumers and workers whenever given the chance. Google radium girls.
>>
>>38217765
Why 80% on inheritance
>>
>>38217766
>Welfare does not help the poor. If that was true there would be no more poor people.

Your average lolbertarian everyone
>>
>>38217765
Who do taxes hurt the most?

What is fundementally wrong with income inequality? Why do you deserve more than others? Are you better than them?
>>
>>38209804
I know this feel.
>>38209829
If we don't want to live until we're too old to work, then we shouldn't have to pay into welfare. Also, if you're old and nobody gives a shit about you, enough to take care of you in your old age, then why should anyone have to support an asshole that nobody even likes?

And they waste money on a bunch of other unethical shit too, like war. People have peacetime drafts in current society. Everything is overtaxed in the modern world.

Picture this
>be murikan
>have highest locked into jail and prison
>cops get to retire half pay after ten years
>90 percent of crimes non violent
>you get to be locked in a cage like you are dangerous
>they call it rehabilitation rather than hell simulation by christfaggots
>it costs two grand to keep you there
>aside from jail they give tickets to people
>for profit prisons exist here
And in my town a paper in the mail said that the police get 75 percent of the town's tax money that is supposed to go to roads and such. ANd no I don't live in Detroit, it's just FL, of which has more than a ten year crime rate low.

It's just theft. After ten years they get about twenty five grand a year for doing nothing productive. How often does this happen all over? Roads my ass. How about healthcare and education and things that are actually for me? Predators they are.
>>
>>38217765
>Also you should pay eighty percent tax on inherited wealth.

did a trust fund baby touch your butt?
>>
File: 1498857626517.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498857626517.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>38217833
See >>38217807

>>38217845
> What is wrong with income inequality?

The problem is that there's too much. People who are born into owning capital live life on easy mode and earn money by having money, while the poorest have no chance at developing into better human beings who can make our lives even better. There's untapped potential there that we can afford to strike into. It's not a matter of deserving something. Are people born into wealth "better"? It just makes more sense to lift the poor onto a level playing field where they can do more for our society. Not only that, but every human being should be treated as an end in and of himself. When you have economic inequality, many people are taken advantage of, being treated as a means to profit.
>>
>>38210672
As long as you remember how to get into your MtGox wallet from 2013 that still has 38 thousand dollars with of BTC in it it's fine.
>>
>>38217840
Nice argument. Welfare does not fix the fundamental problem of poor people.
The poor exist because they are typically dumber and thus make bad financial decisions on average.
Welfare provides a safety net allowing them to make bad decisions and not learn from the error of their ways. Welfare keeps people poor.

>captcha: select all images with helicopter
>>
>>38217962
IQ distribution is random. People born into wealth will test better because they had a chance to be properly educated and raised.

When you're raised
- without proper nutrition
- without a quality education
- by a family who does not have the time to give you as much love and attention
- without all of the social benefits of being wealthy (having teachers and other people in your life treat you bettter)

you tend to test a little lower.
>>
>>38217444
Shit like school working for you =/= they don't work, generally

Not society's problem you are stupid
>>
>>38217957
>while the poorest have no chance at developing into better human beings who can make our lives even better.
Welfare and socialism is what causes this ironically.
>It just makes more sense to lift the poor onto a level playing field where they can do more for our society.
Absolutely, but throwing money at them doesn't do that. Giving them incentive to better themselves is what will elevate them.
>Are people born into wealth "better"?
Depends on who you ask but according to the rules of capitalism, absolutely, they have the most resources. If you want them to not have as much power then take away the tools they use to enslave us such as government and taxation and centralized banking.
>>
File: schooldoesntwork.jpg (43KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
schooldoesntwork.jpg
43KB, 500x368px
>>38218080
They don't work as they are currently implemented. School doesn't teach you what you need to know in life, such as how to take initiative, how to be confident and otherwise not end up a social reject on 4chan.

The only places public education worked were racially homogeneous countries with small class sizes and very highly trained teachers. American public education won't ever be able to provide this so the free market will inevitably provide a better solution.
>>
>>38215770
Literally one of the reasons I was put into foster care was because I was being forced to be put into school, believe it or not. It's forced indoctrination.
>>
>>38217962
>Welfare does not fix the fundamental problem of poor people.

How can anyone even attempt to have a serious conversation with morons like you?
Fortunately with automation and wealth inequality increasing simultaneously nobody is taking libertarians seriously any more
>>
>>38217962
>poor exist because they make bad decisions
Nepotism mother fucker do you speak it!

Also, there's only so many good jobs to go around, and there's this thing called bad luck.
>>
>>38212889
That's a myth. No job will ever hire you if you're not in the IRS's system. Because if that happens, the government will shut down that business.
>>
>>38218010
IQ is not random, our intelligence is genetic and inherited. It's not socioeconomic.
>without proper nutrition
That's the shitty parents fault, not capitalism. The poor can easily buy good food with the welfare they receive but they buy shit junk food anyways.
>without a quality education
The fault of statism again and not the free market. Public schools are absolute shit and no amount of money thrown at them fixes it.
> by a family who does not have the time to give you as much love and attention
Welfare queens don't work they have all the time in the world.
>>38218292
You aren't fooling anyone. Refute any of that and get back to me.
>>38218315
>Nepotism mother fucker do you speak it!
Because that accounts for all the poor people? I don't like it either but there really isn't a way to combat it.
>Also, there's only so many good jobs to go around
Overpopulation is a problem. You want to fix this? Well the only solution to that is a civil war or massive purging of parasites and other degenerate scum.
>bad luck
There's a trillion ways to combat this. Storing food for example.
>>
>>38212933
>I make no money!
>I don't want to pay 20% of my income to big bad gubbament
>No welfare
>Pay for everything on my own

Okay, fag boy. I don't see any situation where this is possible. Additionally, if you have no income, why do you give a fuck? 20% of 0 is still 0. Also:
>Stacy and Chad love life (???)

You think that they aren't inherently worth more and contribute more to society than you, and thus probably already pay for their own shit, and pay for other robots like you and I to survive, pretty much without doing anything? What makes you think that you pay for them, and where does you paying for their love life come in??? I hate being a robot, but at least don't say that you don't owe the world anything. The Stacies and Chads who bullied and belittled me now pay for my welfare. I may hate them, but they now help me, and you, survive.
>>
>>38218493
Not all robots are unemployed.
>>
>>38218515
I'm talking specifically to this one, who says that he does not work, does not collect welfare, and has no income, yet pays for everything on his own, all without using streets or sidewalks.
>>
>>38218436
>not enough jobs, just kill the poor people
>>
>>38218190
And the free market will fix this how?
>>
>>38218596
Well if schools were not burdened with regulations they could theoretically provide a racially homogeneous classroom with a smaller number of students. Without being forced to deal with the tenure bullshit schools could fire shitty teachers unlike now.
Competition between competing schools would lower prices and job competition would allow higher teaching standards.
>>
>>38218586
I should specify that we should purge in a way that promotes superior genetics. There would be rich people that would be purged too, but it would mostly be dumb poor non whites.
>>
File: 1290068660836.jpg (28KB, 597x399px) Image search: [Google]
1290068660836.jpg
28KB, 597x399px
>>38217962

No, poor people exist because it's the nature of even slightly free markets; hell, we could even just say human civilization; to create them. There will always be somebody who has less than most other people. Even in your delusional world where all that's necessary is to make good decisions and wise up, there would still be people making better decisions and getting even wiser, so they would be rich and the rest would be poor (we'll pretend for a second that wealth is determined by merit and nothing else). Because this is true, there has never been a civilization that has not generated poor people, including millennia where welfare was not in use.

But the problems with this argument that welfare is bad and the cause of poverty go further than that. For the latter half of that idea, one problem is thinking that poor people could just infinitely bounce back from bad decisions long enough to start making good decisions if only they weren't insulated from the consequences. It's blatantly obvious that there are financial ruins you can't bounce back from. Homelessness, a prison sentence, bankruptcy, these are really hard things to get back from, and even if you do you're now 10-15 years behind. Good luck.

And the big problem of course is the idea of merit. It is often pretended that the difference between rich and poor is the quality of the individual, but the best predictor of what socioeconomic status you'll have as an adult is which one your parents had when you were a child. That's just a blunt fact, and it's not the kind of fact you would expect to find if society were indeed meritocratic before anything else, it's what you would expect to find if financial success is determined largely by circumstances out of the control of the individual. So at root, the idea that the poor deserve their poverty is clearly out of step with what we know to be true about our society.
>>
>>38213600
I wish the property is theft meme would take off more.
>>
>>38213600
>>38218843
>Property is theft

What did you mean by this?!
>>
>>38218738
Theoretically, yes. They'd become even shittier than they are now
>>
>>38218820
>No, poor people exist because it's the nature...
I never said there wasn't going to be poor people, or at least I should clarify. I am saying that the poor exist because of what you basically said.
What you said just described is human nature and is how every animal including humans were engineered by evolution to act. No amount of forced intervention (that usually just makes everybody dirt poor and starving while a few sit in the kremlin and eat until they explode.) will ever change that.
>the best predictor of what socioeconomic status you'll have as an adult is which one your parents had when you were a child
That can easily be attributed to genetics.
>financial success is determined largely by circumstances out of the control of the individual.
Inevitably. To be one of the great people of history you need opportunity and ability. There will always be people who get fucked over by life. It isn't fair, we robots should know this more than most. Why would throwing everyone who actually got lucky in a gulag change that?
>>38218843
It's not catchy, communism isn't cool anymore.
Part of the reason why it isn't is because communism alienates everyone who is not the lowest common denominator. Another reason is most young people today desire purpose and meaning and communism is basically nihilism.
>>
>>38218738
It would divide the people by class even more. As a murikan that remembers that all people created equal meant fuck having classes, originally, I say fuck you. The only reason the forefathers made money was to tax to take care of themselves, and to keep track of the good being shipped around, hence the all seeing eye. Capitalism is corruption, and the free market praise is propaganda.
>>
>>38219166
Utter nonsense. The founding fathers supported the free market. All people created equal meant no monarchy and a representative republic and a government that feared the people. The only people who could vote were property owning whites, the way it should be now.
>>
>>38217765
Because having less taxes on the rich motivates intelligent people to come and stay in the US. It's why we have some of the best hospitals in the world (granted a bad healthcare system) and why so much innovation sprouts from the US. An example is my multimillion dollar dad, he only came to the US over Sweeden because he did not want his ivy leauge intelligence to loose its value, giving more tp taxes. Already in the US a hige fraction of his income goes to taxes anyways. (This is kinda a biased 1% opinion though yet as he was rags to riches I was tought to appreciate it)
>>
Dunno if this actually works but it is worth looking into

Claim you bought bitcoin 10 years ago. Look at charities that accept btc. Claim you donated whatever amount you would be taxed. Seems too good to be true
>>
>>38218928
It's from Proudhon's book what is property.
>>
>>38219195
Let's assume you call yourself a property owning white. Go stop paying your property taxes and see who really owns your property.
>>
>>38209804
theres no escaping it unless you fuck off to a shithole african country, live in the woods, or go live at sea somehow. I understand the pain, anon. Remember that white males pay the most taxes and roasties and niggers take the most welfare. take that rage and turn it towards finding a solution. And remember, if you kill yourself they win.
>>
>>38219418

shouldn't the charity have record of a BTC entering their system at whatever worth it is whenever you submitted it?
>>
>>38219195
Due to nepotism, capitalism devolves into feudalism, then fascism, you naive fool. Happens time and time again. The point of of the government is to RESIST human nature turning into a dystopia, IF you believe in freedom.
>>
>>38219453
That wasn't the case back then.
>>38219478
Fascism isn't a bad thing at all. Early America was Fascist and that was the best time in this countries history.
Feudalism wouldn't be bad if it was voluntary.

The only naive fool is you.
>>
>>38219120
>That can easily be attributed to genetics.

Look out everyone, we got a royalist in our midst. If you're going to ascribe the inertia of money along direct bloodlines to genetics that is what you are in all but name.

>Why would throwing everyone who actually got lucky in a gulag change that?

This and the general mischaracterization of progressive ideas in your post is a huge strawman. The most die-hard progressives are not looking to the USSR as their model of an ideal society, and it's a shitty rhetorical tactic to claim they are; progressives are imagining a society where private property still exists, free markets are still very common, and rich people are assuredly still around. The future that is being imagined is just one where these rich people aren't so ridiculously rich that they undermine democracy, where free markets aren't used in areas where they're clearly less good than other options, and where profit isn't held up as the highest good a human society can achieve.

In America today the future great people of society die in trailer parks and rot in poverty because opportunity is so scarce that no one can find it, while our 1% perpetuates yesteryear's policies and economics while they indulge themselves, with not a care in the world for anyone's future, not even their own. Governance cannot be left to oligarchs; history has shown they are bad governors. We cannot allow ourselves to be deluded with thoughts of royalty; there is no such thing as noble blood. The game is rigged, the 1% only make it worse, and we can't stand for it any longer.
>>
>>38219580
>inequality isn't bad
*eagle screeeeeeching in agony*

But aside from that, when we start identifying who has the most genetic potential you'll see some shit. Especially if they have designer babies. Or say, aaays invade and use our own ethics as a way of treating us; we're meant to be their slaves.

It's like you don't understand the point of ethics.

Out of the woodworks someone better than you gets you to suck his metaphorical dick, because you're not the best, most aren't the best, so why would democracy say fascism is good? It wouldn't. It's corruption of power. You deserve to be an aaay's slave.
>>
I'm a Britbong going to America sometime in November, a good way to admit to getting out of taxation when you're out at bars and restaurants is to admit you're local. It seems they just try and fleece the foreigners who don't mind paying the little bit extra. Anyone have any other good tips? Another one I considered was just that I don't believe in tipping since we don't do it in our country.
>>
>>38219668
>. The future that is being imagined is just one where these rich people aren't so ridiculously rich that they undermine democracy
News flash our system is progressive. You want to know what your system would look like? Look to Sweden and the U.K. and America was approaching this until Trump.

The reason the rich exist is because the government doesn't allow them to fail. Those oligarchs are there because the government bails them out every time they should have failed.
>>38219704

Forcing equality doesn't actually make equality. Every attempt at that has failed completely.

I have accepted my place in society. Most people have. My father has worked in the same industrial plant for most of his adult life, he doesn't have any delusions of greatness or wealth equality and he is happier than anyone I know.
>>
File: 28_woodrow_wilson.jpg (195KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
28_woodrow_wilson.jpg
195KB, 800x452px
Reminder that you have this man to blame for the IRS and the Federal Reserve.
>>
>>38219839
>Look to Sweden and the U.K.
wow, two countries that have higher standards of living for their population, how horrible
>>
File: jacob-rothschild.jpg (38KB, 526x374px) Image search: [Google]
jacob-rothschild.jpg
38KB, 526x374px
>>38219856
fed reserve is the rothschilds family. their rot started long before him over in england, and is one of the primary reasons hitler had to go to war.
>>
File: migrants.jpg (1MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
migrants.jpg
1MB, 3000x1800px
>>38219911
>higher standards of living for their population
eeeyo, gibsbedats
>>
>>38219956
German green party swinger club
>>
>>38209804

Do you hate your country? Your people mean nothing to you? Border security must be preserved, through taxes, there's no other way.

Make your ancestor feel proud, don't believe (((ancap))) lies.
>>
>>38219839
You men every attempt failed due to corruption of the elite. If all that matters is who's better then you have anarchy. I knock you out and rob and rape you because I can. I was better than you. That is the way of a wild animal, and a human. The government not being governed is why the attempts fail.

And about your father being happy, who the fuck cares? You're okay with it all because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Not everyone is meant to be held down. People like your father make people like me look bad that aren't okay with it, that's all they do, but my genes won't magically be okay with it, ever. Of course people aren't literally equal, but there should be a system set in place to evenly distribute happiness, the whole point. That's not possible though, so we should just have 'equality' to get us as close as possible.
>>
>>38219956
How predictable
wow, they're both more than 80% white with less rapes and violence especially gun violence than you. Instead, lets look at this boat full of immigrants to validate my stupidity. btw, how are you guys dealing with heroin epidemic now?
>>
>>38209804
How about we have a society where people can choose not to pay taxes, but can't drive on public roads, use public electric grids, use internet, have state plumbing, have no access to police/firefighters/hospitals?
>>
>>38210270
Gb2 >>>/reddit/ faggot
6775+
>>
>>38220048
>who the fuck cares? You're okay with it all because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Not everyone is meant to be held down. People like your father make people like me look bad that aren't okay with it,
I laugh at you because this entire board is dedicated to unhappy losers who just want a normal life.

You think you are better than the rich. You are angry that someone could possibly be better than you. The hardest lesson you will learn in life is that you aren't special.

All of your ideology is just your psychological expression of your inferiority complex. You hate yourself and you extend this to everything else.

Being happy and content is all that matters I would trade being the poorest fuck on this earth if I was happy. If you don't want happiness anymore than there is no hope for you.

To anyone else reading this, this is textbook case of leftist psychology, inferiority and self hatred externalized onto the world.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.