[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>made a program >feel really fucking proud of myself >posted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1481351934290.jpg (79KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
1481351934290.jpg
79KB, 874x684px
>made a program
>feel really fucking proud of myself
>posted it on github
>saw another similar program made by a 12yo which is 500% better than mine
>go cry in the corner

How can I cure my insecurity?
>>
>>38209682
steal the best features from the kid
claim that you thought of it yourself
do it better
>>
>>38209682
what did you make
post it
>>
>>38209682
By accepting that there are better posters that have threads with hundreds of replies and that someone else made that meme your using.

Research what people like about something, find what they think is missing and use your skills to bring it together. best of luck
>>
>>38209682
It's programming. There'll always be twelve year olds that can do shit better because that's how that works somehow.

Don't beat yourself up about it.

Check out what makes his better and learn from it.
>>
>play piano for years
>play decently, fuck up some times
>go on jewtube
>find some 9 year old that can play better than me with his eyes closed

That's just how it is, some people are just talented, take solace in the fact that that kid is probably a robot in the making.
>>
>>38209701
Like I haven't thought of doing that, I just feel like a fucking retard because that kid has vaster knowledge than me, I know it's fucked up to pick on a kid, but you know....
>>
>>38209682
Don't worry about it. Whenever you meet someone who you perceive as being better than you at something, you have two choices:
Either you learn something from that someone and become better yourself, or you go cry in the corner and learn nothing.
>>
>>38209905
> that kid has vaster knowledge than me
That's why you copy the good shit. Learn from him, and overtake him.
Be a man, damnit
>>
>>38209905
Don't beat yourself up. These twelve year old kids grew up with their own laptops and high speed internet and unattached parents that allowed them unlimited free time to do absorb unlimited content on YouTube. We never had that. We're playing the hands we were dealing the best we can.
>>
>>38209682
I'm that 12 year old and basically you're fucking retarded
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.