[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you neets stay jobless for so long? How do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1467480194024.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1467480194024.png
148KB, 645x772px
How the fuck do you neets stay jobless for so long?
How do you survive? Do you live alone, which seems impossible if you don't have a job or with parents?
If you live with parents, how do you survive through them pressuring you to get a job?
I'm 19 and going to finish studies next year and I'm fucking terrified at the prospect of wagecucking all my adult life
>>
Neets are usually in countries with big benefits

>I dont want to wage cuck all my life
Get a trade and build a business.
>>
They often set themselves up with investments and live very small. It's worked for millions of people
>>
They have enabler parents and/or live in countries that give out neetbux like it's candy. If you ever get inheritance or whatever invest it in something, like for example I'm taking a bartending course and I'm gonna open up a comfy bar somewhere with some inheritance bux.
>>
>>38209596
27 year old NEET, live with parents and they support me. I don't really ask for anything except a place to live, food, hygiene items, and other basic necessities. The only "entertainment" they've paid for in the last decade or so is an internet connection, and they'd have that regardless even if I weren't here.

I'm in the US and was never diagnosed with anything as a kid, so it would be extremely difficult to get any sort of NEETbux.

My mom doesn't have a job either beyond the wife/mother stuff, but she does hassle me about getting a job. I just try to get through it and ignore the pressure/guilt. It's still way better than being a wageslave.

My dad really doesn't hassle me, even though he's the one who spends most of his life working a shit job. I think he'd rather me be NEET than suffer the wageslavery like he does, but I can't help but feel guilty.
>>
>>38210832
So the only reason you dont starve is another man working?
>>
I live with my mom. You have to give us credit, not getting kicked out means you are at least tolerable.
>>
>>38211413
Indeed.

Even though I feel some guilt, I also feel that a person shouldn't be held responsible for something they didn't agree to, including life itself. If my parents would rather me be dead than take care of me, that would be their choice to make, but I don't think they'd ever want me to suffer let alone die, even if it means supporting me until their death.
>>
File: 6578456250.jpg (44KB, 222x305px) Image search: [Google]
6578456250.jpg
44KB, 222x305px
>>38209596
>How the fuck do you neets stay jobless for so long?
with neetbux and autismbux of course

I lived of jsut neetbux for 2 years now and once I run out of money I'm gonna apply for disabilityux because I have aspergers and ADD diagnosed. And we all know a workplace is not safe for someone like me
>>
>>38209596
>26 y old.
>Been neet since 2010.
>Mentally insane.
>Receiving special welfare for disabled people.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.