[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will repost this shit since the last time there were not enough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 01.jpg (304KB, 780x1174px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
304KB, 780x1174px
I will repost this shit since the last time there were not enough americans online.
Can you imagine a life as a teenager in 50's america
>be christian
>be cut (tightly, and without anesthesia of course)
>get beaten as a child
>get raised by a generation who believed in behaviorist methods, which means that your parents believed that hugging you fucks you up
>everything you eat is full of DDT
>everything else is full of lead
>only post WW2 industrial food available, so you live on one of the shittiest and unhealthiest diets in human history
>your teeth are fucked for life if you neglect them when you're young
>your dad is/was in Korea and comes back with PTSD
>you get drafted into the military in your late 20's to fight a different kind of gooks in a different shithole
>come back with PTSD and maybe as a cripple
>hippies hate you and spit on you
>by the way, PTSD didn't exist back then, so people just say you should man up or maybe lobotomize you
>born to early to take part in the summer of love, but get to see all those young people fucking each other and taking drugs and enjoying the freedoms that you never had
>get hanged if you're black
>get shot if you are gay
>get beaten up if you have long hair
>get beaten up and bullied really bad when are a robot in school since the teachers and parents just didn't gave fuck back then and nobody cared for the weak kids (yes I know, but it was even worse back then)
>get 20 years in prison for a bag of weed
>constant thread of an atomic war
This is eastern-europe-tier, why are people here romanticize this again?
>>
Girls weren't whores so you could get a decent wife. Definitely would prefer to be born in the early 50's so I could have experienced the summer of love
>>
>>38208769
>girls weren't whores
>wants to go to SF in the 60s

Does not compute
>>
>>38208799
Because it would be fun for a few weeks, girls are whores for life
>>
>>38208769
You would have been the same virgin loser back then than you are now.
>>
>>38208718
>hanging blacks
>shooting gays
Whats wrong with this?
You didnt get enough posts because this is a shitty thread
>>
>>38208769
This was the beginning of the end, back when the left as we know it today was gaining traction and thus the scichm was light. They had weird ideas like allowing blacks the same faculties not "separate but equal", individuality being paramount, environmentalism and war being absolutely unnecessary. It was a continuance of the beatnick culture but fueled by a new sort of psychoactive drugs. Either way they were still fringe and "longhairs" still got their fair share of scorn as they toured the country in droves. Kicking against the social pillars of the strongest country in history during it's peak must have felt nice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.