[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"capitalism distributes resources fairly & efficiently"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1499384782826.jpg (73KB, 720x721px) Image search: [Google]
1499384782826.jpg
73KB, 720x721px
>"capitalism distributes resources fairly & efficiently"
>not a single bakery sells cannolis where I live
explain.
>>
wow nice fucking thread you faggot o
>>
>>38208480
There's no supply where there is no demand

Go to Italy if you want a cannoli
>>
>>38208480
Not enough people are demanding it. It's probably just you
>>
>>38208496
>There's no supply where there is no demand
I want a fucking cannoli therefore I am the demand
>>
It could be worse, you could be living in Sicily
>have every bakery sell cannoli
>but you'd be living in Sicily
>>
>>38208503
Then go into your nearest bakery and DEMAND they make you a cannoli. "The customer is ALWAYS right." Just repeat that phrase if they give you any lip.
>>
How can you sell what you don't provide?

Would you get angry at Nintendo for not selling you a TV?wtf
>>
>>38208496
But there is demand. You're telling him to go where the supply is. You imply the supply comes first, then the demand which is actually true but capitalists tend to deny this.
>>
>>38208516
What's wrong with living in Sicily?
>>
>>38208601
It's sicily
>>
>>38208601
how to spot a non-italian
>>
>>38208585
One guy going in to buy a cannoli once every week isn't the demand "supply and demand" refers to
>>
>Capitalism
>fair

Where did you hear this fairy tail?
>>
>>38208629
what if I buy one biweekly
>>
>>38208645
What, are you retared?
>>
>>38208745
Shit, I'm the retarded one
>>
>>38208745
what if i buy one daily
>>
>>38208480
Cannolis aren't resources they're luxuries. Just like GFs, happiness, and medical care you have to go out of your way to effectively find and receive them.
>>
>>38208480
Just go to a pizzeria. They usually have cannolis
>>
>>38208626
Or a sicilian.
>>
File: brazil.jpg (199KB, 945x627px) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
199KB, 945x627px
>>38208480
>>"capitalism distributes resources fairly & efficiently"

tip top kek m8
>>
>>38208480
>Capitalism allows the resources to be at the grocery store for a fair market price
>Noone saw the demand to make Italian cuisine due to reasons

Just make your own it can be fun and you can scale the baking so in the long run you have cannolis whenever for pennies each.
>>
>>38208480
Ask one of them to
Most of them won't think it's worth it due to the costs to do so not making the money they'll earn worth it
Such is life
>>
>>38208503
>>38208585
There isn't enough demand you stupid fucks. Potential producers hold more value in not satisfying the little demand there is above satisfying the demand; if there were enough demand, otherwise would be the case
>>
The problem is your a filthy dago living in an actually nice part of town
>>
>>38209610
Do people there get hard from looking at the poor?
That shit honestly seems depressing to look at from up there every day.
>>
>>38209866
mmm kinda, It's moreso the fact you can buy land for cheap then bulldoze and build something nicer. You have to look at peasants but its cheaper than some of the REALLY rich places.
>>
I don't think anyone believes that capitalism is the most efficient. Anything with competition is inherently less efficient than co-operative effort.

But, it does at least theoretically distribute evenly according to ability.
>>
>>38209970
>theoretically

that's the key word. In reality, it's all connections, old boys' clubs, lobbyists, bailouts, "too big to fail," and central bank shenanigans
>>
>>38209970
>Anything with competition is inherently less efficient than co-operative effort
True but competition does give a higher degree of freedom. You can garner the full cost and go the distance instead of waiting for others to think if it's good enough. This can and has led to prosperity but can also easily lead to >>38210051
>>
>>38210051
Exactly, that's why I included the "theoretically" caveat.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.