[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i get the most realistic snuggle simulation out of pillows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5337.jpg (19KB, 208x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5337.jpg
19KB, 208x196px
how can i get the most realistic snuggle simulation out of pillows and bedsheets?
i want to be able to forget shes not real for a while
lying on my side clutching a pillow in my arms feels kinda nice but its not very convincing
advice? ideas?
>>
stick ur pillow n the oven n warm it up
>>
I find it helps a little if you listen to videos of girls whispering, making kiss sounds, etc. while you do this. To make intimacy fresh in my imagination I'll also read comics about cute girls while laying in bed.
>>
File: IMG_5314.jpg (96KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5314.jpg
96KB, 600x528px
>>38208148
>>38208164
good tips, thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 610x814px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 610x814px
If you want something even better try taking about 10-15mg of melatonin. They're not normal dreams, it's like being in the fucking matrix. No grogginess and all of your senses work. They're the best lucid dreams I've ever had.
>>
>>38208230
sweet, will try tonight
thanks
>>
>>38208230
What is metatonin? And how does one get it?
>>
>>38208344
sleep hormone
you can just buy it in stores most places
>>
File: 1499408264666.gif (26KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1499408264666.gif
26KB, 426x364px
bump
capcha: highland baudin
>>
File: Rejoice catto.jpg (37KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
Rejoice catto.jpg
37KB, 480x515px
>>38208344
>>38208390

You can also give it to your female cat to avoid her to go after the cock carusel and after Felix thundermeow.

Is there something melatonin can't do?
>>
>>38209234
>Felix thundermeow
Why doesnt it work on real women?
>>
>>38208230
Do not
I repeat
DO NOT
Fuck with melatonin
At most you should safely use .3 to 2mg RARELY to help sleep
10-15mg? More than once in a very blue moon?
You can say goodbye to the natural cycle of hormones
Your hormonal balance will be so fucked
Also reminder the FDA doesn't track it as a supplement, and the effects of melatonin as a supplement is hardly researched
>>
>>38209593

>You can say goodbye to the natural cycle of hormones

Explain moar.
>>
>>38209593
Your body filters what it doesn't need. Obviously you shouldn't take like 20mg every night but an od of 15mg once a week or so can't hurt you. I got very angery during a 4 day insomnia episode and took 100mg in one sitting, the only thing that happened was I was drowsy the next day.
>>
>>38208121
The real snuggle has several components that you lack:

The girl smell. Hard to explain, but it's a mix of their soap, shampoo and skin.

The feel of their hair, tickling you with its softness.

Their legs intertwining with yours.

The soft, plump squishiness of their breasts.

You've got the sound and temperature and imagination down, just gotta sort these out.
>>
>>38209593
I took 3mg every night for about 6 months and suffered absolutely no adverse effects other than the weird matrix dreams.
>>
File: Untitled.png (10KB, 481x513px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 481x513px
>>38209663
introducing... the ultimate body pillow
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.