[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Add guy from here to be lewd >We hit it off he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 15

>Add guy from here to be lewd
>We hit it off he's cute, we flirt, we give cuddles
>Known him for little more than a week
>He's calling me his bf and telling me he loves me already

I don't want to break his heart, and I don't want to lie to him. How much can he really "love me" in 10 days? He barely knows anything about me.
>>
I am willing to be that he is most likely like most of us and has abandonment issues. That being said,The best thing you can do is ghost him and hope he kills himself.
>>
There's a chemical called oxytocin that the brain produces when it's "in love". It's completely involuntary. I went through this shit a few months ago, met a really cool fembot, fell for her way too hard, and she had to break it off for my own good.
Don't blame him liking you too much ;_;
>>
File: chang chang.png (2MB, 1267x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chang chang.png
2MB, 1267x1080px
Love hits hard and intoxicates those who rarely feel they receive interest.

Tell him to calm down and take it slow. Now that that's done, go enjoy yourself with your virgin companion.
>>
its not love, its desperation and loneliness

also stop roleplaying you fucking fagot. FUCK OFF TO >>>LGBT>>>>>>
>>
>>38207956
Its because he doesn't care about you as a person and wants a gf (male) for the sake of having a gf (male)
>>
File: 1499002547835.gif (781KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1499002547835.gif
781KB, 500x284px
>>38207956
>>38208004
this

love is just a chemical reaction
it isn't something logical, and not everyone experiences it the same way, so you have to be careful what generalizations you make (the time it takes for someone to "fall in love", for example, varies widely)
>>
>>38208004
I don't blame him. I think it's sweet. I just don't think I can respond those feelings to him.
And... I wonder if I should even treat it with this delicacy. He doesn't even know the most basic things about me that might get in the way of an actual relationship. What if he wants marriage? What if he likes NTR? What if he's a liberal? I don't know anything about him and he doesn't either. All we know is we like each other's bodies and we're good at making each other cum.
>>
>>38207956
>tfw I'm that guy
>tfw I'm reading this on 4chan
>tfw I'm realizing of a gigantic faggot I was
>>
>>38208004
Love only exists in heterosexuals. Gays do not experience love, only lust.
>>
>>38208776
You're not him! Don't be mean! I'm trying to be nice to him and not hurt him.
>>
>>38208465
You say this now but you'll change your tune when you fall in love
>>
Original posts are required here
>>
File: 6a9e6b9256ef5.jpg (197KB, 850x604px) Image search: [Google]
6a9e6b9256ef5.jpg
197KB, 850x604px
>>38207956
I know this feel anon, it's great being lewd with someone but then they take it too far and it gets awkward and ruins something fun
>>
If he had gone the other way with yhis you'd be all like, "oh plz help me this gayguy that I only wanted for emotional validation is now my sole romantic interest and it's tearing me up inside knowing he doesn't see me that way! Hashtag friendzone :(("

You people are a mess.
>>
>>38207956
It means that he loves you you soulless piece of shit, love is involuntary and can happen in a short span of time, hope he leaves you.
>>
File: 4289b87d139d006f19a83768f9908021.png (1019KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4289b87d139d006f19a83768f9908021.png
1019KB, 1024x768px
>>38211102
>>38211434
It's not that I don't want him. I like him. But I barely know him. I know NOTHING about him and neither does he. I don't know if he studies, what he likes, what he wants.
What could he love about me? The way I cum inside him and hug him before bed? Even if I said "I love you too" and tried to be his bf who's to say he won't leave me the moment he finds out who I voted for in the election or what I want to do with myself? Because he doesn't know anything about me, there's nothing to love.
>>
>>38211541
Media lied to you, love is something you build upon, not something that is built after time. The chemical reaction in your brain is from pure physical attraction, that's what you guys call "love at first sight" and is pretty much the truest form an human can experience, you then proceed to know each other better and more likely than not you'll end up accepting each others differences and form a true relationship
He's not being weird you know, why don't you instead try to know him better instead?
>>
>>38208776
No its not you hikki.
I didnt make this thread.
Youre a nice guy
>>
>>38207956
I hope you both die choking on each other's dicks you fucking fags get off this board
>>
File: 1481749105594.png (370KB, 414x626px) Image search: [Google]
1481749105594.png
370KB, 414x626px
>>38207956
This is actually pretty cute, I'd love a clingy cuteboy to lewd with and tease!
>>
>>38211541
Teach me how to erp so I can nab clingy bois online
>>
File: 1482843937298.png (244KB, 394x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482843937298.png
244KB, 394x600px
>>38212744
>Teach me how to erp so I can nab clingy bois online
it's not worth it
>>
>>38213347
Seems worth it, be my erp sensei
>>
>>38207956
Have you guys actually met to do lewd things or are you just erping??
>>
File: fua.png (276KB, 413x544px) Image search: [Google]
fua.png
276KB, 413x544px
>>38213355
it's not worth it

if you start with erp that's the foundation for the relationship

you feel me?

it's like, "he only likes me for my body"

like that you know
>>
>>38213546
Are you the anon that did the erp with sagiri pics the other day on r9k? That was so hot, I know tons of us were lurking and cumming
>>
>>38213590
Post a link so I can cum to him too!
>>
File: oya.png (556KB, 582x629px) Image search: [Google]
oya.png
556KB, 582x629px
Listen carefully.

We can fall in love,
but first,
I'm going to need to drain your balls.

That's just how this works okay.

Post your ID.
>>
>>38213546
I don't mind, pls teach.
>>
>>38213776
Is the offer open to anyone?
And do you want a top or bottom?
>>
>>38208023
This is the perfect advice, for real
>>
>>38207956
>tfw want a cute femboy for irl cuddles, not erp show and tell
>>
File: here.png (420KB, 613x616px) Image search: [Google]
here.png
420KB, 613x616px
>>38214027
You're welcome to join me!

Top or bottom, is whichever you prefer.
>>
>>38214338
Will you teach me erp? I wanna learn
>>
What city is he from? I had a similar experience recently before he stopped talking to me.
>>
>>38214496
Why does this happen to everyone on r9k? having good chats with someone then they randomly just stop.
>>
>>38214557
>always up to chat with people
>extremely boring so no one ever adds me
>if they do I never have anything to bring up and get ghosted in 2 days
It sucks but I can't help the fact that I got nothing going for me or convo worthy
>>
>urge to erp whore myself out increases with each passing day
>still too shy to add anyone on discord
>>
>>38214605
Even when I have some decent conversations with people on Discord it always seems like I'm the only one putting any effort into it. I'm always genuinely interested in what they've got to say and reply in detail. I just don't get it
>>
>>38214760
Well it's not that I don't put in an earnest reply, it's that I never send the first message or start the topic. But once a convo gets going I reply in earnest and say what I gotta say.
>>
>>38213655
not that guy but I found it
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/38134498/
>>
>>38211541
lmfao you're actually so fucking stupid

>getting emotionally involved / having sex and wondering why this niqqa is confused

wtf? he's desperate and so are you

even as ERP, the fact that you hugged this monster creature is a lauuuughhh hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>be interesting
>can drive a conversation even with the most boring people
>people always end up insulting me

This is why i don't even bother anymore. I always get burned.
>>
>>38214760
>it always seems like I'm the only one putting any effort into it. I'm always genuinely interested in what they've got to say and reply in detail
i hate this so much. there's this one guy that writes me every single day and tells me stuff about his life but we only get a conversation going if i constantly ask follow up questions or otherwise incentivice him to talk about himself and the only reason he even gives me one word replies when i talk about myself is because i called him out on not caring about anything i say. before i called him out on it conversations would just end if i started to talk about myself. talking to him for over a year now and i felt like ghosting him so often now but i don't want to do that to anyone. rereading my post i probably should really ghost him.
>>
>>38215789
Yeah that shit drives me insane, I would of ghosted in your situation. I have had many experiences with those type of people who simply only want to talk about themselves
>>
>>38216039
>I would of ghosted in your situation.
i would have probably long ago but he's literally the only person who shows at least some interest in talking with me by initiating a conversation.
>>
>>38216256
are you both gay or just friends? What is the nature of your discussions
>>
>>38216406
just friends on steam. i had a little crush on him, especially after he started to call me cute but he's not interested so i told him to stop doing that and my crush died down by now. just life stuff. mostly about his work or his cars or what ever else he did. there's nothing sexual about it.
>>
>>38216545
so you're gay and he's not? doesn't sound like a fun situation considering he just ignores you and talks about himself.
>>
>>38216632
more or less. well, he doesn't outright ignore me i think. after i asked him if he cared about anything i said he actually said he did care and when i told him that something he did was really rude he did worry about making me feel bad but other than that he basically never asked me any questions about me and often doesn't even show a sign that he read my stuff though i do think he reads it. idk, it's somewhat fun because he's the only person i talk to but it's really dissapointing. thinking about it he may only have been nice because he was worried i wouldn't give him attention anymore.
>>
>>38216810
please be my boyfriend
you're great
>>
>>38216810
it sounds like he's just worried about losing someone who listens to him and gives him attention, don't think hes interested in hearing what other people have to say. are you a male (male) or a male (female) ?
>>
>>38217098
>male (female)
you mean girl (male)? yes.
>it sounds like he's just worried about losing someone who listens to him and gives him attention, don't think hes interested in hearing what other people have to say.
you're probably right. it sucks. i still like him. he's very depressed, do you think that may play a part in it?
>>38217080
>boyfriend
sorry, anon.
>>
>>38217246
>you mean girl (male)? yes.
yeah sorry, how passable are you?

>you're probably right. it sucks. i still like him. he's very depressed, do you think that may play a part in it?

it may do but it just sounds like to me that he just isn't interested in other peoples problems which is understandable if your going through your own ones, most likely just uses you as a sort of venting thing
>>
Because he doesn't love you, he's in love with the idea of being in a loving relationship.

Saying I love you to someone after ten days of talking to them is a major red flag.
>>
>>38217431
idk. some people told me i passed and others told me i had a girly or womanly face though i can't see it myself. my features are all a little larger than the average girls but not to the point where they would be way out of place. at least i think so.
he doesn't like talking about his problem. i'd like him to vent as that would maybe help him but he doesn't even want to feel better.
i can understand that he doesn't want to deal with my stuff so i don't do that but he doesn't give me much reaction for stories of mine or whatever either. i mean i know i'm not interesting but at least give me something ffs.
>>
>>38217612
You got discord or something? I guess it would be interesting to hear what stories a trans person has to tell about their life.
>>
>>38217799
i don't think there's much interesting stuff i have to say but sure, i wanted to make a discord acc for a while now anyways. post your discord and i'll add you when it's verified?
>>
>>38218031
no worries, it's parallel#8239. I'm going out for little a bit so I'll accept it when I'm back.
>>
>>38218389
alright, i added you. going to sleep now though, it's pretty late here.
>>
>>38218557
where are you from? original senpai desu
>>
>>38208742
>What if he likes NTR?

NTR is great. Don't hate on it. It's very easy for me to self-insert as the fat bald faceless guy now that I'm older.
>>
>>38218573
My nigga origrbni
>>
>tfw no one to be lewd in western europe
robots are like unicorns here
>>
File: 1490701276227.jpg (145KB, 850x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490701276227.jpg
145KB, 850x750px
>guy likes me
>felt sudden so I didnt take their advances
>loved being around him
>stopped talking as much
>removed and didnt think about it
>add him again 3 months later
>feel so happy talking to him, missed him a lot
>he has a bf now
>he even says he likes me and would still want me if he didnt have his bf
>hes aware how much I like him and doesnt get weirded out or anything at it despite having a partner
>makes me want him even more
>feel guilty for talking to him as a friend because he has a bf
>cant stop my feelings even though I know I missed my chance
I hate this, it makes my heart hurt. I'm happy for them but he feels one of a kind and we have such good chemistry
>>
>>38219407
MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CRUELLY REJECTED HIS SINCERE AFFECTIONS THEN HUH IDIOT

YOU'RE SCUM AND YOU DESERVE TO BE ALONE AND SUFFER FOREVER
>>
>>38219499
>MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CRUELLY REJECTED HIS SINCERE AFFECTIONS THEN HUH IDIOT
>YOU'RE SCUM AND YOU DESERVE TO BE ALONE AND SUFFER FOREVER
Stop
>>
>>38219407
You brought this on yourself
>>
>>38219407
>guy likes me
>felt sudden so I didnt take their advances

You did a great thing. That kid isn't in a happy relationship with his gf. He's just with her because loneliness. If a guy is sudden about his love, he's desperate, doesn't care about you as a person, and only wants you for a pathetic reason.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.