[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a girl (or trap if you truly look like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4929.jpg (72KB, 532x793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4929.jpg
72KB, 532x793px
I'm looking for a girl (or trap if you truly look like a girl) that's willing to take a snapchat pic with me in bed. It's so I can attract girls in my social circle through social proof. It has to look like we're just chilling and you took a snapchat of us 'without me noticing', there's no need to be naked or anything. The picture will only be visible to like 40 people on my list who all live in europe.

I'll pay you $150 and it should take 30 minutes tops, but probably more like 10.
Yes it's desperate and whatnot but I think it could work.

Let me know,
[email protected]
>>
What do you hope to achieve with this, OP?
>>
File: 567379056.jpg (41KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
567379056.jpg
41KB, 480x854px
>>38207859
>What do you hope to achieve
did you even read the post?
>>
>>38207901

My apologies. Completely read through the social proof thing. My bad.
>>
I don't understand why it's so hard to find someone willing to do this, is it too little money? Do people think it's fake?
>>
This won't work because you're autistic
>>
Where are you from OP? I could possibly hook you up.
>>
For fuck's sake, spend that $150 on a prostitute instead.
>>
>>38209122
Everybody please report this post for illegal content.

The first rule of 4chan is
>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
Prostitution is illegal under U.S. federal law, which means this post breaks the first rule of 4chan, as it suggests doing something illegal.
Help us keep 4chan a safe space reserved for friendly discussions, and report posts like this.
Thank you :)
>>
File: fake-sleeping-caught-slippin.jpg (27KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
fake-sleeping-caught-slippin.jpg
27KB, 500x514px
>>38207838
>you took a snapchat of us 'without me noticing'
>>
>>38209157
The first rule of 4chan is that you don't talk about 4chan.
>>
File: rules.png (40KB, 813x493px) Image search: [Google]
rules.png
40KB, 813x493px
>>38209172
http://www.4chan.org/rules
Educate yourself anon.
>>
>>38207838
Literally nobody will care about ONE picture of you and some girl.

You're assuming people will a) pay attention to your story and somehow remember that you were with some girl out of the many stories they see
and b) care about you enough to want to date you

and what are you going to do if someone asks you hey who was that girl in your snap?
>>
>>38209184
The second rule of 4chan is that you DO NOT talk about 4chan.
>>
>>38209157
You are either a liar or idiot. Prostitution is not illegal under U.S. federal law.

Either way you are a faggot. Including literally.
>>
>>38209195
>what are you going to do if someone asks you hey who was that girl in your snap?
Tell them that is was a cute boy I hired to dress up as a girl and take a picture with me. Do you take me as some sort of liar? The plan is the implication of such a picture, as no one is likely to ask about it.
>>
>>38209211
I'm aware this is intended as a fight club reference, but actual 4chan rules do in fact exist. I suggest you go read them.

>>38209213
http://prostitution.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000119
Educate yourself anon
>>
>>38209172
>being this newfag / retarded

>>38209184
>being this much of a snitch

kys both
>>
>>38209105
I'm from europe, but looking for someone who lives in NY, phoenix, palm springs or LA because thats where I'll be the next weeks.
>>
>>38209233
Nigga, you're only posting this because I linked to the first rule in that adderall thread the mods just took down thanks to my report.
>>
>>38209233
Being homosexual is against U.S. federal law. Enjoy your jail.
>>
>>38209233
it's not prostitution. It's modeling. I'm bot asking for sex or nudity, just a pic
>>
>>38209247
>being this much of a snitch
This is for your own good anon.

>>38209254
You did good. Rules shouldn't be selectively enforced, they apply to everyone equally.

>>38209259
You're thinking of Russia anon.

>>38209280
I was referring to >>38209122 not OP
>>
>>38209304
What is interesting about spending ten minutes of your life trying to get a random anon banned ?
>>
>>38209315
It's not interesting, it's necessary.
>>
>>38209342
at what fucking point it s necessary ??? It s just another replie in another thread. Getting him banned will never change anything to this board.
>>
>>38209195
I can gauge the general reaction of people and do it more often if it seems promising.

>what will i say when they ask
I'll just say "oh nobody"
>>
>>38209357
It's not about change, it's about non-selectively enforcing the rules as they are equally for all posters.
Now if you believe the post in question does not deserve a ban and want to voice your opinion based on your belief, you would unfortunately break rule 8
>Complaining about 4chan (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.
>>
>>38209393
If you applied rules strictly you would need to ban 80% of 4chan users.
And meta threads are allowed but rule 8 says that i should get banned for posting meta.
Really makes me think.

The purpose of rules isn t to ban as many people as possible who broke it, it s more about fixing some barrier at some point to avoid people going too far
>>
guys like OP are why i'm really cautious to never let a low status male take a picture with me near him
>>
>>38209478
>rule 8 says that i should get banned for posting meta
Nowhere does it say that anon. Rule 8 verbatim is
>Complaining about 4chan (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.
Which means only complaining about 4chan may result in a ban, not just talking about it.
>its more about fixing some barrier at some point to avoid people going too far
The barrier is very clear. It's the rules. You violate the rules, you've crossed it.
>>
>>38209529
Look at it this way : you aren t supposed to go over the speed limit in an highway, and if you do you are supposingly arrested. Now this is the theorical part, in reality people accept that you can do small crosses through the line, it isn t a big deal. Cops won t jail you for going a bit over the speed limit, you ll get at most a slap on he wrist.
laxness is what makes rules applicable to the real world
>>
>>38209586
You get a slap on the wrist, because the punishment for going slightly over the speed limit isn't jail time, it's a ticket. Only when you break the speed limit by an excessive amount does the punishment become jail time. It's not like the cop is just being nice because he understands your unique situation. He's following protocol the way he was told.
>>
>>38209586
I hope you actually don't believe you won't get stopped if you go above the speed limit.
It's not about laxness, it's about not being caught speeding.
>>
The post >>38209759 was meant for >>38209742
>>
>>38209742
So you think saying "For fuck's sake, spend that $150 on a prostitute instead." is breaking the "law" so much he should get banned ?

>>38209759
My dad was caught speeding (i don t own a car) and basically he received nothing but a warning about how the cops wont let him go away with it next time.
>>
>>38209759
Did you even read my post? Of course you'll be stopped and issued the appropriate punishment.
>>38209821
4chan does not operate in the same manner as law enforcement. If you break a 4chan rule, you get banned. Simple as that. It doesn't matter if it's "slightly illegal" or very illegal, it breaks rule number one.
>>
>>38209821
The post itself is not breaking the law. It's breaking the 4chan rule 1. There's a difference.
>he received nothing but a warning
You can get warned on 4chan too.
>>
>>38209834
>>38209852
So you want to applie the rules strictly, without even making a difference between someone who posts cp and someone who implies inderectly that OP should spend his money on a hooker more than on his autism.
>>
>>38209934
Posting CP will get you v& and discussing breaking the law, like buying hookers, will only get you b&. So there is a scale of the punishment befitting how illegal something is.
>>
>>38209315
He's the one getting banned. False reporting gets you banned. That's what he is doing.
>>
Come to Australia you poof, you can get a prostie for a halfer for $80 and spend the rest on jugs and pills.
>>
File: warning.png (164KB, 920x501px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
164KB, 920x501px
>>38209934
It's up to the mods really, what the appropriate punishment should be. Nowhere in the rules does it say what the punishment is.
I still see the post in question >>38209122 hasn't been at least removed though, and it's been almost an hour and a half.

>>38210067
I would also like to point out that i have just received a warning right now for >>38209168. Pic related.
I have not reported any of the posts, nor have i said that i have.
I've just told people to report the post itself, i didn't claim that i have done it myself.
>>
>>38207838
Learn photoshop or buy a realistic cardboard cutout of a female
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.