[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normies say not to watch anime or play vidya >ask them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1499136786547.gif (949KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1499136786547.gif
949KB, 500x282px
>normies say not to watch anime or play vidya
>ask them what they like

>rap
>sports
>partying
>money
>interracial sex
>drugs
>feminism
>religion
>work
>>
>>38207771
All of those things involve interacting with other humans in-person. They all involve some form of socializing.

Anime and vidya do not. That's what they mean.
>>
>thinking all religion is bad
Wew kiddo i think you should go back to b.
>>
>>38207787
There is nothing objectively good or important about socializing, especially considering the quality of modern socializing.
>>
Why the fuck do chads always fucking throw balls at each other like they're acting in the Room or something? I had a chad friend who always wanted to fucking throw his football back and forth all the fucking time time. If you're going to do something at least don't play fucking hot potato 2.0
>>
>>38207888
>I had a chad friend who always wanted to fucking throw his football back and forth all the fucking time time
that sounds like me but instead of chad its a virgin loser who never threw the football around with his dad
>>
>>38207771
>religion
Most Normies are hardly religious beyond surface level
>>
>>38207771
Normalfags are so fucking shallow and boring, why even bother with them.
Honestly, should they deserve to be called normals? I don't think being like them is normal at all.
>>
>>38207771
Whats wrong with people having different opinions of what they define as "fun"?
Are you mad because your interests don't coincide with theirs. Or are theirs simply inferior to yours?
>>
File: Reac 185.jpg (19KB, 478x571px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 185.jpg
19KB, 478x571px
>>38207771
>>interracial sex
>>feminism

Wait what?
>>
>>38207771
>>38207945

But anime, vidya, and shitposting are just as dull and meaningless. Why do people say us being robots is better? Not being social adept and watching Thai cartoons doesn't make you superior.
>>
>>38207771
whenever I think of sports or other normalfag shit I think of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16DT-JAg9tk
>>
>>38207822
>By contrast, a life that includes positive relationships created through communication leads to better health. As little as ten minutes per day of socializing improves memory and boosts intellectual function.
>Conversation with others reduces feelings of loneliness and its accompanying maladies. Stress hormones decline the more often people hear expressions of affection from loved ones. Research like this demonstrates the importance of having satisfying personal relationships. Not everyone needs the same amount of contact, and the quality of communication is almost certainly as significant as the quantity. The key point is that personal communication is essential for our well-being.

Ybarra, O., Burnstein, O. E., Winkielman, P., Keller, M. C.,
Manis, M., Chan, E., & Rodriguez, J. (2008). Mental exercising
through simple socializing: Social interaction promotes
general cognitive functioning. Personality and Social
Psychology Bulletin, 34, 248-259
>>
You fucking betas are always watching Chinese cartoons and locking yourselves way from society as if you're superior to everyone else. Newsflash. You're deluding yourself in your "superiority" when in fact you hate the world for not accepting you and are too lazy to change yourself and to someone worth knowing.
>>
>>38207793
It is. The only thing it's good for is manipulating people.
>>
>>38207771

Y-You talked to a normie?
>>
>>38207771
most videogames (especially "esports") are just a mental version of sports lol. a lot of people think of sports as just tossing a ball around. no. its not. at the highest levels of athletics every movement is down to milliseconds of response time just like high level competitive gaming.
>>
>>38208021
"Yeah, so what kind of stuff are you into?"
"Oh yeah you know, all the good stuff, some feminism, interracial sex, you know dude"
>>
>>38208180
now someone who sits down and WATCHES sports. those people are fucking retards but people who play high level sports are totally fine by me high level athletes are anything but normies if you ask me.
>>
>>38208041
You know, there's also good taste in music, being able to talk about interesting subjects and not just about what Chad and Stacy did yesterday night.
You're right, though. I myself loathe when people talk about vidya or anime in public like fucking nerd faggots, they make me uncomfortable.
I wonder what people used to talk about in the past centuries...
>>
>>38208139
Kek you forgot to tip your fedora
>>
>>38208216
I have a bunch of different hobbies I paint, draw, make all kinds of homebrew, rebuild old junk scooters and motorcycles etc but every time I try to engage in conversation with people at my work it quickly turns vapid as hell people start shit talking other employees and start talking about chad and stacey im im just standing there with a half smile like "heh yea we should talk about something more positive maybe?" idk... maybe im just a fucking loser who doesnt know how to play the social game.
>>
>>38208303
You have relatively niche hobbies and people would rather talk about things they can relate to as well. That feeling after they switch topics is akin to what they feel when you talk about yours.
>>
>>38208303
You sound like a chill guy.
Honestly, if that's the "social game", then I'd rather not be involved. I don't think you would either. I know that being lonely sucks, but it's better than having to force yourself to talk about uninteresting topics.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.