[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is everyone on this board so fucking stupid? I could swear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: rly.jpg (65KB, 336x231px) Image search: [Google]
rly.jpg
65KB, 336x231px
why is everyone on this board so fucking stupid?

I could swear a lot of you have sub 90 IQs
>>
>soft science
>>
>>38204928
I remember threads on /b/ back in the day that began with a JPG stating
>you are male
>you are 18-25 years old
>you live at home
>you have above average IQ
etc

and it basically just described the average user. I think r9k could be described similarly

>have mental health problems
>khv
>average or lower IQ
>no job
>no friends/family
>no hope
>suicidal ideation
>>
>>38204928
my IQ was tested and was 72
>>
>>38204928
128 here, no Internet test but an actual one

I still feel like a fucking retard though
>>
File: z.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
z.png
551KB, 964x912px
>OP and the same thread again

like clockwork
>>
>>38204928
The more popular boards have alot of idiots on them. If you want high IQ people try the specialty boards.
>>
>>38205527
The whole of 4chan is this way these days, just recycle the same threads over and over again

I don't care what people think of nostalgiafagging at least we had more content even if there were less threads and boards
>>
>>38205264
i had like a 120 something iq when i was 13

20 years and and it was tested at 110 but i was on speed during the testing

(legit iq tests btw before one of /those/ faggots come in telling me that online iq tests don't count because on r9k there's always that one faggot)

every time i'm given one of the shitty online tests i just can't do it, like i can't focus on it long enough to wrap my head around it. on the right dose of speed i probably can but otherwise i'm just fucked iq-wise due to shitty focus due to fucking up my brain from isolation and depression
>>
>>38204928
Op could swear so why don't you
>>
File: 1498965526601.jpg (187KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
1498965526601.jpg
187KB, 1024x792px
>>38205538
Wouldn't a specialty board just be one tripfag or well known shitposting there pissing people off?
That's how it goes in /m/ at least, but with spic as the buzzword there
>>
File: images(3).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
High IQ doesn't make you smart cunt. I'm 136 and a fucking retard.
>>
>>38204928
I took an IQ test when I was stoned af and managed to get 139. I'm still a stupid asshole who posts on /r9k/. The world is a strange place.
>>
>>38205467
Some retards are smrat :)
>>
Half of /r9k/ if not all of it is full of suicidal bastards. Some weaboos. They complain how they cant do shit and nobody loves them,yet do nothing about it. Its mostly a cry for attention,but since everyone does it,its not working.
>>
>>38204928
>tfw will never be smart
got 160 on an online test but i know it's bullshit because the WAIS clocked me in at 115
>>
>>38204928
This place is filled with lower class people
>>
This board is a showcase of Dunning-Kruger. Most posters here are extremely dumb, but believe themselves to be very smart.
>>
>>38207938
Like athiest in real life or most females.
>>
>>38204928
I can't tell if everyone here is retarded or if they are epic trolls. I'm starting to think it's the former.
>>
I find that robots are either very intelligent or very dumb

There arent many in the middle.
>>
i have a 158 iq. most here do indeed have sub 90 iqs though.
>>
>>38207963
probably not the best thread to type like a caveman in
>>
File: 1498057900145.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1498057900145.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>38208003
No, it es the later my fren. We hav mems so deep that u don realise that u are in won at this vewy momentee.
>>
>>38204928
Bad genetics. Not our fault. Like everything else shit in your lives we didnt ask for it and someone else IS to blame.
>>
>>38208003
It's both. You can never know if someone is merely trolling or is a true to life autistic sperglord.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.