[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me be 19 >meet an old friend again >start to fall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (77KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 736x736px
>be me be 19
>meet an old friend again
>start to fall in love with her
>she feels the same
>get married in secret because everyone will throw a shitstorm if they find out
>get drafted for war
>come back usually
>I end up knocking her up
>tell her it'll be alright we can have it in secret it'll be the best thing that happened to us
>eventually reveal information that could get my only friend in trouble
>start having nightmares about my wife dieing
>they end up attempting to put him under arrest
>apparently he killed 3 of them
>just as he's about to kill my friend I slice his hand off and he falls off the balcony
>tell my friend about the nightmares
>he tells me the only way to save my wife is to join his satanic cult thing
>find out that those assholes stole kids, gonna put an end to it with a raid of a bunch of soldiers
>later my mentor found out what happened, got a hold of my wife and convinced her I became an evil bastard
>heturnedheragainstme.png
>lose control of my rage and choke the fucking shit out of her
>throw her down and start fighting with my former mentor
>after a long battle he taunts me about my powers
>jump over his head but both of my legs are cut off just above the knee
>fall down the mountain
>my rage is maximum can't see anything my only description of it is the color red
>focus on what ever energy I have left to kill him
>body catches on fire and almost burn to death as he leaves with my wife
>climb up
>my new mentor found me
>eventually go to a hospital
>get new legs, an internal electronic device to keep my lungs healthy, it's connected to my new suit
>get up after surgery is complete
>find out I killed my wife and unborn child
>rage goes into overdrive and attempt to kill anything in sight including my master
>shove him over the table and try to choke him
>he's not choking
>he then shocks me and tells me if I ever do that again he will kill me
>he lets it slide since I've had a rough day
>I caused all of this
>>
>>38204349
>choking and killing your wife
Well atleast you did something most of us could never do, kill a Roastie.
>>
>>38204349
Post pics

Original yuyuyuyuyu
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.