[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>match with girl on tinder >she unmatched after 3 sentences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2330.jpg (24KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2330.jpg
24KB, 250x202px
>match with girl on tinder
>she unmatched after 3 sentences after realizing how boring I am
>>
>>38203220
dont feel to bad. a lot of people dont realize that entertainment is a two way street. if she cant be interesting and youre doing all the leg work then it was destined to go poorly.
>>
>>38203220
And what have you learned from said experience? Really it wasn't another "Women are shallow, or the woman was the problem" Scenario.
>>
File: 1368949412615.jpg (17KB, 470x336px) Image search: [Google]
1368949412615.jpg
17KB, 470x336px
Literally how can anyone possibly hold a girl's attention in a text conversation?
>>
she unmatched you because she realized you're ugly and realized she could do better

women don't care if you're interesting
>>
>>38203293
Im not attractive and Ive fucked many girls who liked me because I was fun. So, youre wrong.
>>
who here /getabunchofmatchesbuttoobetatomessagefirst/?
>>
>>38203278
>>38203278

it really depends, it seems to me as though in most conversations it is the girl being courted. as in "make yourself interesting". in which case, you have to be the joke man supreme. making puns, jokes, getting her to say things interesting.

if a girl does that to you, unmatch
>>
>>38203220
I've had the same issue. But if a woman can't add to a conversation and expects you to do it all. Then fuck that bitch, not worth your time. Doesn't stop the lonely feeling though #feelsbadman
>>
>match with first girl after 4 weeks
> unmatch her withing 1 minute

Hehe maybe next time
>>
>>38203220
>Create Chad account
>Match with fatties
>Be grateful you're not serial killer
>Rake in the pussy
>>
>>38203220
What were the 3 sentences? I want to judge you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.