[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >very lonely and eccentric >bad luck with women,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Thai-Model.jpg (22KB, 618x340px) Image search: [Google]
Thai-Model.jpg
22KB, 618x340px
>be me
>very lonely and eccentric
>bad luck with women, they almost never seem to be attracted to me
>meet this Asian girl at college, I'm really attracted to her
>we have to work on some project together, get to know each other and like a lot of the same things
>she flirts with me and ends up kissing me, telling me she really likes me a lot
>happiest I've ever been in years
>I find out she's Thai, and not Japanese

Well, so much for that. Shame too, she seemed cool but that's a dealbreaker for me.
>>
>>38202151
dodged a bullet there anon
next you'd find out s(he) has a dick
>>
let me get this straight, you're not gonna date a cute girl because she's the 'wrong" kind of Asian? wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>38202289
lots of robots are so depressed and self-hating they think up any excuse to prevent themselves from succeeding
>>
>>38202289

Sounds like a robot thing to do. If its not one thing it would be that she kissed another boy back in the 8th grade to make him quit.
>>
>>38202289
>>38203295
>redditors unironically taking the op seriously

go the fuck back there you autistic numale cucks
>>
You're a fucking pathetic cunt. You're gonna throw away a chance at happiness with someone who you have stuff in common with because of her ethnicity!?
If that's the case, you deserve to be a lonely permavirgin, anon.
>>
>>38203395
But he wants a Japanese girl
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.