[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright, lads... so today i came to the realization that i will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1499140304761.jpg (101KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499140304761.jpg
101KB, 720x720px
alright, lads... so today i came to the realization that i will never be able to compete with high test BBC wielding sex gods. not sure what im going to do with my life now. anyone else here know this feel? maybe i can still get an asian gf?
>>
>>38202007
What the fuck is with these raids all coming from the same IP?

>>38201057
>>38200463
>>38201801

Every single one of these threads and yours are coming from the same exact IP address.
>>
>>38202052
>>38199643

Apparently so is this one.
>>
>>38202007
lol I can tell this is VICE but what is the video anyone know? looks entertaining
>>
>>38202302
I don't know, but that's Thomas Morton.
>>
Honestly I can only hope to be allowed to watch an Asian girl being taken by the BBC.
>>
Thomas Morton's one of the more tolerable reporters, him and David Cho (before vice kicked him out because he was too cool)
that and maybe the ceo of Vice the ginger who goes to N.K a lot
>>
>>38202052
How do you know the IP of someone's posts? Just curious
>>
>>38202726
he doesnt. i didnt make any of those other shitposts.
>>
>>38202052
mentally ill shill doesn't even bother to vpn
>>
File: tumblr_os09vn2OdZ1t38mp4o1_400.jpg (65KB, 336x548px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os09vn2OdZ1t38mp4o1_400.jpg
65KB, 336x548px
>>38202007
Don't worry, staright black males are killing themselves via drugs and gang activity so fast that most are either dead or behind bars...

And besides, we all know were entering the age of the proud, gay black man. Their more likely to be looking at your cute boi ass rather than your gf's.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.