[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how hopeless are you >clean split away from oneitis >agree

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1490243298992.png (598KB, 673x680px) Image search: [Google]
1490243298992.png
598KB, 673x680px
how hopeless are you

>clean split away from oneitis
>agree not to talk anymore
>try everything to get her out of my head
>life is going well without her
>still think about her
>try to avoid contact with her
>get drunk and watch her stream on twitch with the sound muted
>her voice makes her absence real
>can hear her boyfriend talk....da payne
>but she looks sad now
>can't contact her ever again
>she will never leave my head tho
>starting to creep myself out...I'm not even an orbitter type of guy there are other girls
>whyyyy
>>
>>38201898
>tfw when oneitis leave you
>tfw when sadder than before
>tfw can't tell if you are happy or sad
>>
File: 1497477015247.jpg (42KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1497477015247.jpg
42KB, 541x498px
>>38201898
holy shit. just kill yourself. she is sad because her boyfriend sucks but she would still rather be with him than with you. She doesn't give a fuck how well you are doing, how much money youre making or what, she is a worthless attention whore and she wants chads fucking abs and his big cock rather than your cash and friendship and average body. KILL YOURSELF

or fuck some other whore on tinder and forget about her,

your bitch ass better not respond if she ever contacts you

fagg0t
>>
File: Page052.jpg (371KB, 1280x1827px) Image search: [Google]
Page052.jpg
371KB, 1280x1827px
>tfw this doujin with these two is super cute

https://e-hentai.org/g/804626/e433525a13/
>>
>>38202144
>https://e-hentai.org/g/804626/e433525a13/
holly shit thank you this is what I needed
>>
>>38202318
Right?! Its so cute!
>>
>>38202722
Cute? I was thinking it was fucking lewd and sexy as fuck. I want both of those mages to find me in the woods and take me.

>tfw they don't exist
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.