[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, what keeps you alive? Fear of death? Some people in your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1497924205855.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497924205855.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
Robots, what keeps you alive? Fear of death? Some people in your life? Some interest that you have?
>>
killing myself requires effort
>>
>>38201493
lack of motivation to kill myself coupled with the awareness that some people would be sad if I died and my contributions to the economy would cease. I don't think I'm really worth the carbon I'm made of, but I don't think I'm worth much less than anyone else. It's all a wash, so I might as well just exist until I don't.
>>
saving up my cum for the next fap
>>
>>38201493
I honestly do not know.
It scares me that i cant think of an answer to that
>>
>>38201493

That was a sad episode. It was bittersweet that they're still together in the end though.
>>
>>38201493
Paranoia agent keeps me alive
>>
>>38201493
Reasons in order of importance:

>would make my parents sad and probably end up with one or both also killing themselves
>fear of nonexistence or hell
>my own sense of ego and pride being violated by taking the coward's way out
>>
>>38202213
Well, maybe I can remove or lessen 2 and 3.
>2
>Implying nonexistence is worth fearing, since there won't be a you to fear it
>Implying even if God exists, that hell does
>Implying that hell wasn't just blatantly false lies perpetuated by a controlling and corrupt church
>Implying an omnibenevolent and omniscient being is going to punish you for mistakes it not only knew you were going to make, but designed you to make

>3
>Implying it isn't a bigger stab to your ego and pride that you're self-cucking by staying alive for society's idea of courage
>A society filled with hypocritical pussies who aren't even courageous by the standards of said society
>Implying it isn't the ultimate pussy act to do what any of those faggots say when you don't want to do it
>>
>>38201493
I found philosophical meaning in Christian Existentialism.
>>
A combination of spite and morbid curiosity.

>spite
Dropping out of society or killing myself would give my enemies a sense of satisfaction, and I can't allow that.

>morbid curiosity
A lot of the people who I went to high school with are starting to crash and burn. Including several people who used to fuck with me. I can't exaggerate how cathartic this is.
>>
>>38201493
If I died, no one would take care of my cat.
He is special needs and would be euthanized if I killed myself and that's not fair to him.

Also, I would not want my family going through my belongings after I died. I always think that I would sell off my stuff and set my affairs in order before I died, but that's a lot of work, and the whole reason I want to kill myself in the first place is because doing things is painful.
>>
>>38201493
i don't have a reliable way of killing myself.Unless i go out and jump in front of a train or jumping off some huge ass building(these two involve coming out of my house which i absolutely don't want to.
>>
>>38201493
Pain. I fear the physical pain I will experience in my last moments.
Also, I want my death to have some meaning. Like dying for a cause I belive in or defending a friend or something.
>>
>>38202820
You could use the classic noose or aspirins actually
>>
>>38201493
Nothing really. I don't feel attachments to others or being alive. I'm neutral on the matter.

Don't mind dying, but it'll be more interesting if I don't know how or when it'll happen. I

'll probably kill myself if I ever get bored though.
>>
>>38201493

I must maintain my honor and continue my lineage.
>>
>>38202846
If you're here I think you've already suffered of a lot of physical and/or psychological pain. Why don't suffer for the last time so?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.