[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here feel responsible for the suicide of someone you know?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1495137349831.jpg (571KB, 684x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1495137349831.jpg
571KB, 684x1029px
Anyone here feel responsible for the suicide of someone you know? How do you deal with that?
>>
>>38201176
killed myself

//spoilertag//oregano//spoilertag//
>>
There's really no point dwelling on it too much, man. What's past is past.
>>
>>38201176

what does tits feel, bros?
>>
>>38201176
How would you be responsible? Oreg
>>
No and I was taken to court over it.
>>
>>38201307
>Date a robotish type guy for 2 month
>We break up.
>He for some reason can't get over me.
>I start dating other people.
>2 year pass and I completely forgot about him.
>He heroed
>Wrote a long letter about me and how it was my fault for his sadness.
>Claims I was emotionally manipulative and other bullshit.. I guess blocking someone on social media now counts as manipulation.
>His parents try to get me arrested for involuntary manslaughter.
>When that fails they take me court to try to make me pay for emotional damages.
>>
>>38201525
Did you pay for those emotional charges?
>>
>>38201580
No, I won the court case. Since we haven't spoken since we broke up and he had a history if mental illness.
>>
If you really are responsible for their death you can go to prison for that you know.
>>
>>38201596
Do you feel bad about him killing himself?
>>
>>38201632
For a brief moment, but not really.
>>
>>38201670
mental illness or not. you are the last thing he was thinking about before dying. you were the center of his sadness and ultimately the reason for his death. the guy literally loved you to death
>>
my dad killed himself when i was 18
i know it wasn't directly my fault, but when he did it I had only talked to him once in the past 4 or 5 months or so. i knew he was feeling like shit, but i didn't really do anything to help. with hindsight, i bet i could have prevented it if i knew he was going to blow his brains out, but i don't feel guilty
>>
>>38201729
I get that, but I did not have such an emotional attachment to him. Idk how you expect me to feel?
>>
>>38201670
What helped you not feel guilty? Asking forva friend
>>
>>38201176
>be me at 15
>playing vidya ps2
>cousin comes over to visit
>which he never did before
>he just got out of the psych ward for schizophrenia
>just comes in my room and watches me play Medal of Honor
>no conversation or small talk
>leaves after 15 mins
>2 days later he kills himself
I still wonder if it was his way of saying goodby or a call for help hoping someone would ask how he's doing. I thought it best not to ask since he just got released and wouldn't want to talk about it

it's been 15 years and I can still remember finding his corpse
>>
>>38201802
I guess it was a mixture of two thing. When we broke up he spent a week trying to win me back. When he realize it wasn't working he tried harassing and threatening. Which is why I blocked him. That plus we literally didn't talk or see each other ever again.
>>
>>38201784
nothing.

If you get that I think thats enough.
>>
>>38201176
I was probably a partial factor in my dad's suicide, although its likely he would've done it eventually. Basically I was skipping school and faking (for the most part) illness and it was one of the things among many giving him stress. After one trip to the ER where they found nothing wrong, he wondered aloud to my mom if he had gotten an STD from one of the women he was fucking on business trips and somehow given it to me just by hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. That started the divorce proceedings, although he had wanted to leave home and divorce a few times before. He lost his job soon after and this was during the housing market crash pre-recession. I don't think he would've made it many more years either way.
>>
>>38201525
>>38201596
>>38201670
>>38201784
>>38201906
Typical woman. Why the fuck do you even post here?
>>
>>38201525
its called oneitis you roastie normalfag
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.