[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's jobless/ugly/mentally ill/racist/sexist guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: wpij.jpg (167KB, 571x827px) Image search: [Google]
wpij.jpg
167KB, 571x827px
So there's jobless/ugly/mentally ill/racist/sexist guys on this board who want a virgin girlfriend who will put out for them. Yet they expect that same woman to have the self-restraint to not have sex with a guy who is attractive, wealthy, has his shit together (Doesn't post on 4chan crying everyday about how he can't get his dick wet.)

Really? And don't pretend you're some special "nice guy", you know who's actually nice? A guy who isn't a loser.
>>
>>38201043
Only one you got on me is mentally ill. And I don't give a shit about sex. I just desperately want to have a cute innocent relationship. I want to be able to shyly hold hands going out for lunch, have our first kiss, play games on the sofa, etc...

It's not the same if she's done far more than that with another guy.
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (93KB, 568x479px) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
93KB, 568x479px
if you're going to dehumanize us like that you're not going to make many friends op
>>
>>38201043
>you know who's actually nice? A guy who isn't a loser.

W R O N G
>>
>>38201114
Sounds like something a pedophile would end up saying.
>>
File: C-TvaGnUwAEWRrh.jpg (58KB, 514x997px) Image search: [Google]
C-TvaGnUwAEWRrh.jpg
58KB, 514x997px
>>38201135
Well if you don't want to be dehumanized stop dehumanizing other people based off how they look faggot. :^)
>>
>>38201174
Is that seriously your lame excuse to insult me? Maybe try calling me a virgin loser too?
>>
basically yeah

fuck roasties
>>
>>38201114
Fuck that I want to be able to DESTROY HER anon,... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off!
>>
The whole CNN thing brought in a wave of normies, be on guard folks
>>
>>38201043
>So there's jobless
nope
>ugly
I'm normal
>mentally ill
Not really
>racist
Nope
>sexist
Nope
>guys on this board who want a virgin girlfriend
Nope
>who will put out for them
Nope
>Yet they expect that same woman to have the self-restraint to not have sex with a guy who is attractive, wealthy, has his shit together
Nope

What does that make me, buddy?
>>
>>38201043
I'm none of those things and I don't even care if a girl is a virgin. I just want a gf and my hobby gets me social interactions but there are no single grils.
>>
>>38201043
Im not asking for that but I still don't get laid
>>
>>38201043
I really don't blame chicks for nailing Chad.

But once you do that, I never want to hear any fucking complaints. Ever.

I don't want to hear that he won't commit. I don't want to hear that he cheated. I don't want to hear that he's conceited, or emotionally distant, or mean. I don't want to hear that he's not a good match because you have more education than he does, or earn more than he does, and I don't want to hear about how tough it is for you to meet someone "marriageable". I don't want to hear that he beats you. I don't want to hear that he knocked you up and ran off. I don't want to hear that he never visits his kid.

I just don't want to fucking hear it. Ever again.

Do what you fucking want. But don't ask me for sympathy over the consequences and don't ask me to help clean up any mess. And don't fucking bore me with your fucking complaints...period. Forever.
>>
I don't want a virgin girlfriend who will put out for me. I want somebody to genuinely love me who isn't above 300 pounds. I'm not asking for much here.
>>
I am exactly what you describe, and already have been through plenty of girls, go back to /lolcow/ friendo
>>
>>38201567
Leave and don't post here anymore you normie
>>
>>38201522
Here you go OP, end of thread.
>>
>>38201583
I used to be one of you senpai, and basically am in how i talk to people
>>
File: _(jupiter).jpg (272KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
_(jupiter).jpg
272KB, 1280x720px
>>38201043
>(Doesn't post on 4chan crying everyday about how he can't get his dick wet.)
I post STALKER and FONV.
Fucking nigger,
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.