[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do, /r9k/? So I finally have a girlfriend, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (52KB, 550x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 550x275px
What would you do, /r9k/?

So I finally have a girlfriend, but she has been struggling with weight loss and refuses to even acknowledge advice concerning losing weight, while always going on about wanting to be healthier and lose weight. I'm 114lbs, she's 215 lbs. And the difference in size is notable. Would it be wrong if I left her if she refused to make progress?

Sounds shallow. 'Tis. I like her and it's very shallow, but I don't know that I like her enough for our relationship to last if she doesn't get serious about weight loss. It's not lost on me that if she did lose weight, her options would expand and maybe she'd even leave me. But fuck, I'd be happier seeing that happen then watching her get heavier or make no progress toward her goal of getting to 150.

I want to be the boyfriend who loves her and encourages her to reach her professed weight goal of 150. She'd be 35 lbs more than me, but much healthier.
>>
>>38200127
>I want to be the boyfriend who
stop.

stop trying to be who you're not. you're just gonna waste your own time and hurt her in the process.

just stop.
>>
>>38200127
>reviewbrah is a chubby chasing oil driller
Who knew?
>>
Literally just tell her what you posted here. Say you want her to lose some weight, offer to help her out with it
>>
>>38200127
People who refuse help when it's given to them are pretty much lost causes bro.

She will stay at 215 lbs for the rest of her life. If you're not OK with that, then bail out.
>>
>>38200127
why would you date a 200+ lb whale in the first place?

drop her ass immediately who cares about her practice gf feelings?
>>
>>38200127
>Would it be wrong if I left her if she refused to make progress?

What about yourself dude? You're 114 lb fucking manlet. My dog weighs more than you. Go lift some weights.
>>
>>38200127
women don't have to do anything to get laid so they won't
>>
If she loved you as much as she loved pizza and soda then she would already be losing weight. Don't commit yourself to someone who won't commit to you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.