[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive been seeing this dude that I met on an anime convention and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170705_150727_265.jpg (88KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170705_150727_265.jpg
88KB, 1080x1350px
Ive been seeing this dude that I met on an anime convention and things have been going well but hes always sending me nudes and asking for them not knowing im really selfcounscious and he says im really sexy and stuff which i kinda believe but sometimes i feel gross mostly due to my diet i eat alot of sweets and caffeinated stuff so im always either sugar high or coming down anyway i wanted to know if this a tasteful nude to send to him

How would you react if your bf or crush sent you a pic in this pose/clothes?
>>
Kys fag

Origaniol
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498743502085.jpg (22KB, 720x702px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498743502085.jpg
22KB, 720x702px
>>38200097
Oh i forgot to mention I identify as a female online so please use my She/Her pronouns

Thanks hon
>>
>>38200047
I think this pic is very hot. Would masturbate to. Is it you? Post more
>>
>>38200047
>How would you react if your bf or crush sent you a pic in this pose/clothes?
After I recovered from the panic attack, I would thank the universe that my crush had turned gay and started reciprocating my feelings. I would also worry that we were both bottoms, but I guess I could top for him and still be happy
>>
>>38200306
> Falling in love with straight people
Are you 12?
>>
File: 1435464978002.jpg (97KB, 523x521px) Image search: [Google]
1435464978002.jpg
97KB, 523x521px
>>38200047
This is what every "cuteposting" anime trap looks like in real life.
>>
File: IMG-20170706-WA0026.jpg (106KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170706-WA0026.jpg
106KB, 960x1280px
>>38200325
Well I can't control my heart, smartass. Can you?
>>
>>38200368
> He says that like it's a bad thing
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO
>>
>>38200384
He looks arab
>this is an unoriginal comment
>>
>>38200384
Yes you can, unless you're a goddamn teenager who's having the first heart break.
You can't forcefully fall in love with someone, but you can prevent it from happening with someone else, it's called common sense.
You don't fall in love from day to night, that shit is for movies and novels. You might get sexually interested in someone this fast, but falling in love requires time, coexistence, sharing time together, being together, being friends and sharing intimacy.
The moment you first realized that your heart was pounding for him, that's the moment you should have done something about it. If you knew he was straight, you could either open up with him and confessed your feelings in a way that he would be the one in charge of distancing himself from you, or you could just take the first step and distance yourself from him. And by distancing I don't mean breaking up the friendship, I mean breaking up the emotional bonds that might lead your feelings towards romance. Literally every time you're with him and you look, just for a second, about him in a romantic way, remind yourself that it's not gonna happen, pinch yourself, slap your own libido, keep your mind in a sober state. And if things are really that drastic, getting away from the source of the feelings for a while might be the only option left, until you get over it. Every gay guy falls for a straight at least once, but usually in the adolescence because after you grow up you no longer have the patience for that sentimentalia bullshit. So I ask you again, are you an inexperienced fag, a teen,or just a dumb fuck who likes heartache?
>>
>>38200554
He's just Brazilian and mixed race
>>
>>38200250
Whats hot about it?

Its just a generic gay cub
>>
>>38200384
hes kinda cute for a mudskin
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.