[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog just died. He died in his doghouse this evening, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: doggo1.jpg (47KB, 712x498px) Image search: [Google]
doggo1.jpg
47KB, 712x498px
My dog just died.

He died in his doghouse this evening, and my other dog just looked at the tragic sight of me dragging his dead best friend into a garbage bag. I could just see how traumatized he was, the realization that his friend didn't take a longer nap as usual, but he is actually dead. He was finally realizing what actually happened. He hassled me by following me with the bag, wondering where I'm going with his friend. The dog just whimpered and looked at me go away. It had finally hit him his friend is gone. For the past few minutes, him and the other dogs have been howling in sorrow, and I can't blame them.

He was a good fucking dog.
>>
just remember that he knew happiness and companionship in his life

he must have gone to sleep excited to see you the next day, and that is the best gift u can give a doggo during their later days
>>
>>38199847
This makes me sad. I'm sorry about you and your dog's loss. I love my dog like a daughter and it makes me sad to imagine life without her
>>
>>38199847
You just threw it in a garbage bag? Damn that's harsh
>>
F op although I question if the garbage bag was the best choice
>>
>>38199847
When its your time to go its your time to go. Dogs don't live as long as us. Dog lovers are just going to outlive their dogs its a fact.

Its sad, nothing anyone can say will make it less sad. But at least know that nothing is wrong. This is how it is.

You were a good master, and he was a good dog. You're better off for having that dog in your life even with the loss.

>>38200157
Dead bodies need disposing anon. When you suffer a loss its easy to start thinking "I should have been better to them!" Don't encourage OP to beat himself up.

OP go spend some time with your other dogs.
>>
>>38199847
Sorry anon, losing pets is the worst.
Lost my best friend last year, it never gets any easier.
>>
>>38199847
>trash bag
>good dog
you don't put a good dog in a trash bag you dig a hole and give it a proper burial.

When my husky died I spent all day digging a 4 foot deep hole to bury them in. A good dog deserves a good rest in a nice grave.
>>
File: 1418973349799.jpg (27KB, 335x307px) Image search: [Google]
1418973349799.jpg
27KB, 335x307px
>>38199847
It'll be okay anon. Sorry for your loss.

I have lost many pets from many reasons and it's always hard. Cherish the great memories like when he took a shit inside immediately after a 30 minute walk at the park, or he chewed up your new dress shoes for graduation.

He'll be cheeky 4eva m8. Now please enjoy a picture of cool doggos.
>>
>>38200469
I'm going to cremate my dog and spread her ashes on the island she loves at the local lake. I buried my cat in a peaceful little field and they fucking built a housing development on it a few years later :(
>>
File: C3rG_hYWIAAmI0A.jpg (17KB, 417x229px) Image search: [Google]
C3rG_hYWIAAmI0A.jpg
17KB, 417x229px
>>38200523
>cremate
I hope you have a place that does it or have a furnace that can reach 1800F, other wise...
>>
>>38200587
I'm obviously not going to do it myself. I said cremate when I meant have her cremated because I thought the sentence flowed better that way. Sue me
>>
File: Shermster.gif (14KB, 261x288px) Image search: [Google]
Shermster.gif
14KB, 261x288px
>>38200647
>can't take a simple joke
Are you sure your dog didn't kill itself to get away from your autism?
>>
File: 6632a0e9ee5f4f03d862203e67c9b409.jpg (157KB, 611x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6632a0e9ee5f4f03d862203e67c9b409.jpg
157KB, 611x1000px
>>38200720
My dog isn't dead lol. I'm not OP. Forgive me for not picking up your rather dry joke, anon
>>
>>38200434

Funfact: the sphynx is built on top of a kitten grave that was the favorite from the ancient pharaoh
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.