[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend cuddles me >tries taking off my shirt >distract

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Moderate-back-acne.jpg (18KB, 483x323px) Image search: [Google]
Moderate-back-acne.jpg
18KB, 483x323px
>girlfriend cuddles me
>tries taking off my shirt
>distract her so she doesn't take it off
>she falls asleep
Oh god, if only she knew what was under there...I think it's time to just kill myself. At least I can get a girl, right guys?
>>
>>38199706
How on earth do you have a girlfriend but she hasn't seen or felt your acne ridden back? Are you Mormon or something?
>>
>>38199839
Baby steps, anon. Origyadig
>>
I have horrible bacne too, but fortunately I'm too appallingly unappealing in every way to ever get a girlfriend, so I'll never have this problem. Haha, sucks to be you, OP.
>>
File: 1461816447460.jpg (60KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1461816447460.jpg
60KB, 693x663px
>>38199706
>moderate-back-acne.jpg
>moderate
W-what's severe look like?
>>
>>38200168
OP here. Was thinking the same thing when I found the image. My acne is quite similar to that although not as bad. Here is severe.
>>
1) she already likely knows
2) she probably won't care
>>
File: severe-back-acne.jpg (31KB, 483x329px) Image search: [Google]
severe-back-acne.jpg
31KB, 483x329px
>>38200198
Forgot the image (orieeg)
>>
>>38200213
How should I open up to her about it without seeming like an over dramatic sperg?
>>
>>38200334
Just have a talk with her, tell you why you've been hiding your back from her and why you are so self conscious about it.
If she likes you for who you are then she will understand (especially as a woman, since for them its all about their beauty)
She might want to see it, so maybe have this conversation at home or something.

Once she sees it/acknowledges your self consciousnesses about it then just move on, yes you can still keep your shirt on if you want, just don't be awkward about it if she catches you in the future shirtless or some shit.

This is a person you will be potentially intimate with, you need to grow to be comfortable around her without your shirt on, like I said, if she loves you she won't mind.
She might even be supportive and help you with treatments or whatever.
>>
File: Dilli.jpg (79KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dilli.jpg
79KB, 300x300px
>>38200595
Thanks anon. That made me feel a lot more comfortable.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.