[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with liberals being so defensive about cats and dogs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: cats-thrown-from-truck.gif (687KB, 450x317px) Image search: [Google]
cats-thrown-from-truck.gif
687KB, 450x317px
What is it with liberals being so defensive about cats and dogs? Theyre just like every other animal, what gives?

R9k agrees with me right?
>>
>>38199234
Die, animal torturer scum
>>
>>38199234
>conservatives don't like cats and dogs
No. Sage and report.
>>
>>38199234
>liberals
This isn't a political issue. Humans developed kinship with dogs and cats our history runs deep. Harming a pet is like harming a family member. You're just autistic and think it's okay.
>>
conservatives use cats and dogs as examples for why America is better then China
>>
Obviously what is happening to dogs, cats, cows, chickens, pigs, and many other animals in the meat industries is horrendous beyond comprehension and must be stopped. We can eat meat without inflicting this kind of horrible cruelty onto other living things.

There's not really an argument to be had about it. The only question is: what can we actually do to change this?
>>
>>38199234
Not exactly since cats and dogs are domesticated
>>
>>38199234
please kill yourself
oreagnoa d
>>
>>38200418

You seem to be implying that animals are conscious individuals, with preferences and feelings.

If that's the case, why is it ethical to kill them?
>>
enjoying animal abuse is a signal you'll be a psycho and/or a killer
>>
>>38199234
it is more just normalfags that do not hate everything and that get offended like >>38200400 for an example. for some reason they care about societys standards on what you should and should not do even though killing a dog or cat is just like killing a cow but since dogs and cats are seen as special in our society and they are normies who have just follow the rules they see dogs and cats as special animals for no reason other than maybe emotional attachment to a dog they may have had as a kid. I don't see how you could care about some dog that isn't your property unless you are some normalfag that sees them as special since society told you even know there just animals bread to serve a purpose
>>
>cruelty to animals.

We don't torture cows and pigs before we slaughter them , do we ?

Only those damn Muslims insist on doing that shit in the name of Allah
>>
>>38200452
It's not. In a perfect world we wouldn't consume any chordates... Maybe not even the other methazoas...
But given the circumstances we have, abolishing meat consumption is out of reach. So the least we can do is treat those animals with a little bit of dignity and compassion. I.e. not torture them until death.
>>
>>38200740
> When autism meets memes: the post
>>
might as well eat em
not like they was gonna live forever anyway
>>
>>38200871
can you prove anything I said wrong you only care about dogs dying either because society or you had/have a dog there is no other reason
>>
>>38201326
It's not society. Humans have a biological predisposition to dogs from our long history. It's chemical. You're defective if you don't feel that.
>>
>>38200791

>We don't torture cows and pigs before we slaughter them , do we ?

Yeah, we actually do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpbtBgLfl90
>>
>>38199234
If it's a domesticated and family animal, It's a little different than an animal with no personality or intelligence. I personally don't care that chinks eat dogs, I wish they were more humane but oh well.

All life is suffering and the only way to surely end suffering is to not have children. It's as simple as that
>>
>>38201379

Pigs are at least as smart as dogs, if not more so.
>>
I can understand when normies get upset when it comes to dogs and cats. But my problem comes from the level they over react. I once joked about kidnapping this one kids dog and he had a industrial grade SPERG out. Practically became a fucking gorilla with clothes.

I understand being upset about me trying to injure their pets, but this guy just sperged the fuck out. Why do they do this?
>>
>>38201417
Like I said, I don't care either way. My dog died a little while ago and I haven't gotten another since. I loved him as much as I could and would have hurt someone who tried to hurt him, but if I have no connection to the animal, any animal, I don't care.
>>
>>38199234
I take issue with eating them and abusing them because, in order, it's inefficient and abusing them accomplishes nothing.

If you want to abuse living things, kill plants and if you like meat, eat pork or beef.
>>
>>38201347
Is it defective when a dog eats the face of a sleeping woman, or when a child is slaughtered by your so called "mans best friend". The concept of dogs being useful allies of humans has run its course about a 100 years ago. The only thing theyre gold for is burning a hole in your wallet with their never ending selfish hunger and their ability to sniff things. Were in an era that people are the pets and the animals are the masters. Women are even fornicating with their dogs its a bsolute degeneracy to put an animal above humans. Theres nothing special about dogs and cats they arent innocent, theyre not cute little doggies and kitties. Theyre animals and their disgusting deceptive behaviors they use on humans so they can live lavishly is repulsive and a blight to our simple minded citizens
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.