[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>being at work is fucking horrible >being at home is only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

>being at work is fucking horrible
>being at home is only good because work is so unpleasant
Anyone else just want to fucking die?
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 680x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 680x774px
>>38197895
>tfw hiding in the bathroom to escape work for a brief minute
>>
File: 1497997902359.jpg (34KB, 283x307px) Image search: [Google]
1497997902359.jpg
34KB, 283x307px
>>38198049
>spend as long as I can peeing, washing my hands, etc.
>when I check my appearance in the mirror, I just stare at myself and begin to reflect on all the individual and awful choices I've made throughout my life that have funneled me into a job I hate
>leave bathroom with thoughts of suicide intensified
>>
>>38197895
You and I both, faggot.
>>
File: 5.jpg (122KB, 1200x735px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
122KB, 1200x735px
walk into work like
>>
File: the hell is this slut saying.png (166KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
the hell is this slut saying.png
166KB, 450x338px
>>38197895
>Anyone else just want to fucking die?

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>38197895
newp, I like my job. It's not like it's as much fun as going out with the lads but it's challenging and pays well.

Sucks to be a blue collar wagie.
>>
>>38199063

I have an office job, and while it's nice not having to be out working in the heat during the summer, the fact that my labor is completely worthless and requires zero skill to perform, bothers me immensely. I work with all women. I'm basically a generic office lady with a penis.

Unfortunately, I'm too old/weak/stupid to change career paths. I think being in a skilled trade would be satisfying in the sense that I could care about my labor and see the results of my work, but I couldn't handle the bantz/hazing/bullying that would naturally occur working with blue collar tradesmen. I'm weak and effeminate, and cannot handle work environments that aren't heavily feminized for milquetoasts such as myself.
>>
>>38199334
Consider growing a spine
>>
>>38198159

>when I check my appearance in the mirror, I just stare at myself and begin to reflect on all the individual and awful choices I've made throughout my life that have funneled me into a job I hate

Do you take the time to reflect upon how metaphysical libertarianism is obviously false? It might ease the sting a bit.
>>
>>38199334
At least you're self-aware
>>
Working right now, shitty work on a shitty gas station with a shitty co-worker . Suicidal thoughts are more intense every minute.
>>
>>38199334
>Unfortunately, I'm too old/weak/stupid to change career paths.

Can't remember where I read it, but everything in life gets easier. It either gets easier to become more and more miserable, or it gets easier to become more and more happy.

Now I know, this bullshit about "Just be happy, ladidadida" isn't helpful at all. So the way I see it you have 3 options:
Nr. 1: Kill yourself, literally the easiest way out, like ragequitting from a game.

Nr. 2: Accept that you have a job and it sucks ass, brighten your day by engaging in normie conversations if you have to.

Nr. 3: Fucking learn something new, there's this dumbass idea that learning something is soo fucking difficult, but tell you what, if it was invented by humans, then humans can also learn how to do it.

Good sources for learning something imo:
https://www.coursera.org/ - Free courses on literally anything, you can also pay to get a certificate if you need that for your CV.

https://www.khanacademy.org/ - Literally digital school, fucking great.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.