[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, some of you might remember me. I used to be depressed/suicidal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hey guys, some of you might remember me. I used to be depressed/suicidal on this board because I was a lonely virgin. Then one of my female friends had sex with me and I left this board after saying my depression is gone. Well a year has passed now and I still had no depression so far. seems like it really did cure my depression. This might not work for everyone but I just want to let some of you virgins know that the only way for some of you to ever be happy is for you to get laid. If you are currently suicidal/depressed right now AND you're a virgin. You should make it your top priority to get laid, because you might end up like me.

Alright guys I'm leaving now again, might not come back.
>>
I don't remember you.
Goodbye
>>
How many guys are going to read this post and decides to rape and kill women.
>>
>>38197715
The sad thing is that although you sound like a cunt (probably intentionally), what you say might be true for some.
>>
>>38197715
You fucking retard. Haven't you ever heard someone go
>Hey you know anon? That guy needs to get laid
Or
>Anonnette is such a bitch, she needs to just get laid
Sex is like food. The less you have the crankier you are.
>>
I'm lonely, suicidal and depressed. I need an Asian poon ASAP. Asian femanons, please save me.
>>
>>38197715
>Hey guys, some of you might remember me. I used to be depressed/suicidal on this board because I was a lonely virgin. Then one of my female friends had sex with me and I left this board after saying my depression is gone.

One would be hard-pressed to find someone as suspicious of psychiatrists as I am. They've always struck me as latter-day bokors, sorcerers with arsenals of powders and tinctures that have no understanding of why their spells work but have no reservation on employing them assuming, of course, that the price is right.

Having said that, I would be the last to suggest clinical depression is some sort of chimera, one of the devils in the sorcerer's absurd pantheon. There are a few men and women who are incapable of experiencing joy despite having every reason to. They may have an adoring wife or husband, healthy children, a lucrative job. Yet though Nature has given the truly depressed man the opportunity to eat at the table of kings, the only thing he is capable of tasting is ash.

It happens. Synapses refuse to fire properly, neurotransmitters don't function as they're meant to. So the doctors provide some pill and it affords some solace. The spirit can be healed because, when all is said and done, the soul is merely rarefied flesh. Make the latter healthy and the former follows suit.

The physician's magic can heal the man but is incapable of soothing a monster. The hurt of the former is an aberration of Nature, the pain of the latter a consummation of Her plan. But both appear to suffer in a similar fashion; is it any wonder we attempt to exorcise both with the same magic?
>>
>>38199761
The parents who see their ugly child, beaten and unloved by his peers, justifiably miserable, like to pretend he would be happy were it not for the some subtle malaise buried in his skull. So they supplicate the doctors who feed him a steady diet of drugs. Gorged by the sorcerer's powders, the unhappy child's screams fade into whimpers. The wrathful fire in his eyes gutter and diminish to a dull glow. There are no more tantrums or tears. Only the placidity of a healthy person remains. The parents praise the doctor as a priest, believing his power has turned their little demoniac at long last into a happy person. But, at least in this case, the priest is nothing more than a sorcerer. And though the grotesque child appears to have become a healthy man, all that's been accomplished is that he's been rendered a zombie.

In all fairness, perhaps that's the best a monster has any right to hope for.
>>
>>38197715
You were already doing pretty well if you had friends, let alone female ones. Some of us here have nobody.
>>
>>38197715
>might not come back.

see you tomorrow
>>
If sex cured your """depression""" then you were never really depressed and just an attention seeking faggot on par with those that wanna commit suicide but "somehow keep on failing and waking in the hospital".
>>
>>38199817
if you have no friends let alone female ones, then it's no surprised you are depressed. You're not supposed to be happy for being lonely unless you're mentally ill. It's a basic human need to socialize. At least you have the possibility of being happy, you got a clear goal and it's up to you whether you'll try to achieve it.

>>38200318
Depression has always been curable for people who wanted to cure it. If you convince yourself depression can't be cured then it won't be able to cure. You are making yourself miserable anon. If a doctor gives you medicine & therapy and then you just go back and lay in your bed jacking off to anime, you are overwriting their treatment. Get off 4chan before saying your depression can't be cured dumbass.
>>
>>38197788
Well I didn't think of it when I read his post, but now that I read yours I'm going to do it. Wish me luck robots!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.