[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people actually sleep on their back? You literally just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

How can people actually sleep on their back? You literally just stare into the darkness and wait for sleep to take you....
I always sleep in a fetal position with my blanket covering my entire body including my head
>>
>>38197515
Amen.
I think I've slept on my back at most 10 times in my life and every single time it was sitting up when drunk as fuck on my bed watching something.
I can only really sleep on my sides.
Can sleep on my front also but not as well.
>>
I also rarely sleep on my back, mostly because of my fear of sleep paralysis (has happened to me twice while sleeping on my back).
>>
>>38197809
>sleep paralysis
GOD DAMMIT why did i look that up. I didn't even want to look up pictures, but Google randomly displayed these creepy pictures.
Anyway, it used to happen to me a lot that i woke up, unable to move at all, and could barely breathe.
It turns out my body was too weak. A bit of cardio and strength training a few times a week fixed that for me
>>
I can't fall asleep on my back or side unless I'm very tired, that is, more tired than what I'd be after a regular day.
>>
>>38197515
Text me if you you you want to you want to go come come
>>
I can fall asleep in any position. Everyone has something they're good at, and mine is sleeping.
>>
>He actually sleeps
>He doesn't just spend every night awake rolling around trying to find the all perfect impossible to find position
>>
>>38197515
>You literally just stare into the darkness and wait for sleep to take you....
Who the fuck tries to sleep with their eyes open
>>
>>38198019
I used to sleep on my back with my arms at my side or folded like a vampire all the time, but then I read about sleep paralysis and I haven't slept on my back since :(
>>
>>38198516
I actually sleep with my eyes open. It took a bit of a practice. You just need completely dark room.
>>
>>38197515
hurts my back if i sleep on my back

>>38198368
same but some positions hurt my back
>>
I sleep on wood without a matress naked with no blanked during summer and 1 blanked and maybe t-shirt during winter and with no warming up. My room gets like 3-4 degrees
>>
>>38197809

This

I can't sleep on my back without getting sleep paralysis. Whenever it happens to me, I can't move my body. I try, and it moves a little bit then it kind of goes back into position like im being held down. I haven't ever seen anything but I always have the feeling that somethings outside my door trying to get in, and I can't do anything to stop it as im frozen in place.
>>
>>38197515
I always lay on my stomach to go from awake to half-sleep and then turn on my back to go from half-sleep to full-sleep.
>>
>people being afraid of sleep paralysis
>I've been trying to induce it for several years without success

Sleep paralysis is the first step to lucid dreaming/out of body experiences you goobers.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.