[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any girl with a crush on you tried to impress you and made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1498456893245.jpg (65KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
1498456893245.jpg
65KB, 656x369px
Has any girl with a crush on you tried to impress you and made a fool out of herself in the way?
>>
I highly doubt it was because of a crush, but one time I went to a doctor and the intern/assistant girl or whatever they are was dropping a whole lot of spaghetti and had a "y-you too" moment with me.

They sat me in one of the rooms and while I was waiting for the doctor to finish with another patient this youngish girl came in to get some info about why I was there and check my blood pressure and stuff.

She was probably 21-24, with wavy black hair and glasses, and a small tattoo on her wrist/forearm. She actually looked like a Stacy which is what made it so strange. I'd say 7.5-8/10 too, she was a cutie.

She started asking me questions about what I was there for and kept tripping over her words and kept looking down/wouldn't meet my eyes. Then when she was taking my blood pressure she started blushing and was clumsy and fumbled putting on and taking the arm band thing. When she was finished with everything she told me that everything looked good and that the doctor would come in to see me in a few minutes. I smiled and said "Okay, great!" and before I really got all the words out she interrupted and gave a shy smile and quickly said "You're very welcome" because I guess she was expecting me to say "okay, thanks!"
Then there was an awkward silence as she realized, then she quickly walked out of the room.

I was cringing for her the whole time because I knew exactly how it felt to be in a situation like that. I probably felt more secondhand embarrassment for her than I do for myself when I act awkward around girls. I didn't know what to make of the whole thing because even though I was probably around the same age as her, I still look like I'm 17-18. I think she was probably just a shy person but it was interesting seeing a girl act that way.
>>
>>38196345
Oh, man. More than a few times unfortunately. Once instance that stands out is a girl who I rejected somehow found out what desk I sat in during a particular class and left a Valentine's card there
>>
>>38196345
It's actually insane how cringy/awkward most girls are. When they're around a guy they like and actually make a move or at least try to move things in that direction, they say the most cringe-worthy things and act so strangely. I don't think I've ever witnessed a girl actually being "smooth" with a guy.
>>
File: I Hate Love And Bury My Emotions.jpg (150KB, 1082x724px) Image search: [Google]
I Hate Love And Bury My Emotions.jpg
150KB, 1082x724px
>>38196345
A girl I was working with said I had a nice voice even though I sound like a 12 year old. Upon doing so she immediately ran away, I spent weeks trying to thank her for what she said but was always interrupted by something and never had the chance to. I liked her back of course, but I'm a useless faggot so it would only end in disaster, I had no intention of starting a relationship with her, eventually she forgot I existed so a heavy weight was lifted from my shoulders, I hope she doesn't think I hate her.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.