[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can anyone disagree that we live in best times in human history?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hmm ciekawe.png (273KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
hmm ciekawe.png
273KB, 550x535px
How can anyone disagree that we live in best times in human history?

Remember that if you can't put your shit together in modern western world, you would have it even worse in "good ol' days".
>>
Well, we all look back on our childhood as a time of less stress. But, we were just kids! Of course there was less stress!

The 80s WERE fun, though, as long as you weren't worried about nuclear war.
>>
>>38194844
Here are the facts about modern life:
>Sedentary lifestyles leading to overweight and disease
>Low quality food leading to poor nutrition and disease
>Lack of sunlight exposure from having to be indoors all day due to forced schooling and work, leading to disease
>Social isolation, families that split up and live across the country/world
>Increasing economic inequality leading to stress and depression

Makes you think
>>
>born too late to explore the world
>born too early to explore the universe
where is the upside here
>>
>>38195388
You get to live past 40 and half of your siblings didn't die during childhood
>>
>>38195320
Life is still dangerous and shitty, but now it's a slow kill.
If you Anon's had to pick, what would you honestly go for? Slow but "comfortable" death, or fast but brutal?
>>
File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
>>38195413
>Die during childhood

What's so bad about this?
That's probably the best time to go.
>>
The only good thing about the olden days was that I would have died at birth or close to it.
>>
good ol' days doesn t mean going as far 4300 B.C
I honestly think that the 60-70s were a better time, over the experiences of my parents.
>>
I think sometimes more is less. Like someone mentioned how the food is so destructive now, its basically crack and people eat until they are the size of a wild snorlax. We've gained comfort but we lost a lot in exchange for that. Years ago 18 year old pencil necks were being sent off to war and we are too afraid to even approach woman.
>>
>>38195592
Yeah, but those pencil necks were just as pathetic, but they weren't allowed to act that way. They were forced into doing hardcore shit, then if they didn't get 360 noscoped by someone who could actually fight, they spent the rest of their lives with PTSD and violence issues. Issues that they had to hide or suck up since PTSD didn't even fucking exist until recently.
Everything is shit, and it's all about being forced to do shit you don't want. The lucky few are those that either like doing what everyone else wants them to do, or is so alpha they just do whatever they want and succeed, or those born rich who don't care about anything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.