[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever experience what it's like to go from kissless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: main_icon_page_90.jpg (14KB, 299x321px) Image search: [Google]
main_icon_page_90.jpg
14KB, 299x321px
Did you ever experience what it's like to go from kissless virgin to highly sought after piece of ass?
>>
not "highly sought after" but after entering college my looks & personality did change and i noticed i was getting a lot more attention, as in more than one person was confirmedly finding me attractive.

went from being a hhkv to hj/fingering.
could go further but i dont want to.
>>
File: 1455997321013.gif (945KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1455997321013.gif
945KB, 294x233px
>>38195059
I mean if you post your ass on grindr
>>
After I cut my hair and got bulkier. I got decent attention when I was lifting, but the biggest difference was after I went shorter and grew out a beard. Shifted through a shit ton of trash before meeting my current gf.
>>
>>38195331
>>38195059
What the fuck, do you actually get approached by females? How does that work? How does that look/play out?
>>
>>38194843
Yes.

In high school I was in a small group of weirdos and even they left me. Spend last 2 years of school completely friendless, and of course no one ever paid attention to me.

At uni I'm quite sought after, been told a lot of times that I'm beautiful etc. and have no problem getting someone.

It's sort of weird. I always thought I was average, leaning on ugly.
>>
>>38195368
ive never been approached. all the people that have liked me are friends.

>currently
idk how to really explain it... we are really good friends and i noticed some mutual attraction. touch increased and one day we finally went for it
>>
File: 1480219372644.gif (513KB, 180x204px) Image search: [Google]
1480219372644.gif
513KB, 180x204px
>>38194843
Yes, but only from a couple girls. Felt good telling them that I liked boys, though. Those roasties will never get me.
>>
>>38194843
Virgin at 19. Have fucked 73 girls as of this moment. I'm 24
>>
>>38194843
Well when I was a teen my mom was the only person who said I was good looking.
Now that I've let my beard grow, my aunt also said I was looking good, so you can say things are advancing pretty fast.
>>
>>38195710
I'm straight and i still tell girls i like boys if they give me any attention
i don't want to fuck anyone any way and it means i win straight away before they go off me
>>
>>38195863
So jihad really works, huh?
>>
Yeah in one year I went from hkhv to sex with 4 girls. Now I am happily with a beautiful gf
>>
Maybe?

I had a growth spurt from 5'9 to 6'2 by aged 20, my facial features improved and I got in shape.

I know women think I'm good looking, but they also know I'm odd and I have no interest in women. I've tried but after two minutes of being around women they're boring and I just get out of there. Never had sex because of it, don't care for it either.

I'm still a virgin and the only sex I've wanted was sex where I'm doing it with someone of influence or doing it with people who can get me more power or who are higher on then social ladder than others. Otherwise, normal Women just make me mad - they're worthless holes for weak men to sperg out over. All of my faps are power fantasies about me taking powerful women or celebrity women falling for me.

The closest I ever came to this was a doctor who had a thing for me but when put in the spotlight I saw she had a good man who was in love with her engaged to her and didn't want to fuck it up for them. A doctor is big shit to me since I'm from an underclass dredge background.

My animal side says "fuck them raw" but there's an even more potent side that realizes its not worth it.

Anyone else feel the same?
>>
>>38196098
What will you do when men start to come onto you from telling everyone you're gay?
>>
>>38194843
No, but I've gone from attractive and popular as fuck, sleeping with over 100 women to kissless nobody that never leaves the house unless I need booze or weed.
Not fucked a woman or kissed a woman in 3 years.
>>
>>38194843
I used to be skinny and androgynous looking when I was a teenager. About 23 I filled out, and started to get hit on. The older I get, the more I get hit on. My sex appeal has gone up, to the point a girl I knew in high school flat out said I grew up to be hot.
>>
>>38196481
>growth spurt from 5'9 to 6'2 by aged 20
huh
>>
File: 1483147298566.jpg (272KB, 562x535px) Image search: [Google]
1483147298566.jpg
272KB, 562x535px
I experienced almost the exact opposite.

I was followed around by groups of girls all through high school, thought I was hot shit and too good for any of them so I never tried anything then I got JUSTed and I'm lucky if a girl takes a second look at me
>>
>>38196481
You sound like an edgy LARPing retard.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.