[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW you will never go back to highschool My parents homeschooled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1496117918812.jpg (120KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
1496117918812.jpg
120KB, 750x746px
>TFW you will never go back to highschool

My parents homeschooled me and and I missed most of my highschool years. Now how in the fuck do I meet cute first and cool friends with literally no effort whatsoever? I missed the best phase of everyones life and now I will be fuckinh KHHV forever and ever. Anyone else feels like this?
>>
>>38194284
Cheer up. Could have been worse, anon. You could've actually gone to high school.
>>
If it's any comfort, neither of us have any friends either. And most of went through high-school and had all the opportunities too.
>>
>>38194324
this
homeschool is better an you dont have to worry about social interaction
>>
>>38194284
I went to high school and it sucks if you're a robot. All you missed out on is sitting in a chair all day.
>>
>>38194284
literally go to any street corner and say hello to any woman that walks by you stupid daft pussy fuck
>>
>>38194284
dude dont sweat it, i went to highschool until senior year dropped out close to the end bc i was failing so bad. everyone is a fuckin normie chad stacey and I talk to NO ONE from hs, I talk to my few friends that i know from irl that have moved out of state and have online friends etc, but its a shit experience dude you didnt miss out on much, just some bullying, constantly feeling like an outsider, and kids just being dildos in general. and like youre gonna find a girl and actually stay with her for more than five years when in hs loololol
>>
File: 1489553569638.jpg (31KB, 544x375px)
1489553569638.jpg
31KB, 544x375px
>>38194354
exactly, and staring at my fucking phone by myself.
>>
Highschool can be pretty fun if you have any friends.
>>
>>38194342
And I have been isolated for years and now I'm a wave cuck, I'm really well paid but I fell unhappy as fuck knowing that I didn't experienced the best things life can offer.
>>38194324
The fuck are you talking about man, I went for like a year and shit wad fucking amazing, I met a lot of cuties and had a lot of friends, it was so fun...(I was too autistic to get a gf but I was so close, I'm sure that with more time I would have got a gf easily, I was popular as fuck) , I haven't been so happy ever again since then and probably never will.
>>
>>38194363
I don't know how anyone could think this is actually possible, most women would get freaked out and the rest just would ignore you.
>>
>>38194513
Listen here you autistic sperg fuck
i live in NYC and im pretty confident
not EVERY girl has to be sexualized you god damn retard.
theyll only freak if you signal yourself off as a creep
>>
>>38194284
Also homeschooled here and relatively successful (lost virginity at 17, gf of 5 years, large-ish friend group, generally pretty happy). If you're miserable now, going to highschool wouldn't have changed anything about your life right now. You're just clinging on to the fact that your schooling was different from most people and convincing yourself that you'd be just as happy as everyone else if you had shared that in common with them. I hate to break it to you, but most people are miserable too, public schooled, private schooled, and homeschooled alike. You're probably just depressed. If you can afford it, go to therapy and try to figure out what's really making you so unhappy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.