[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup could life be any worse had 10 job applications turned down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: peterpufferr.png (67KB, 279x209px) Image search: [Google]
peterpufferr.png
67KB, 279x209px
sup
could life be any worse
had 10 job applications turned down str8
not even good enough to interview
and ontop of all that
keep getting nexted by qties on omegle
pic not related
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (12KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
12KB, 211x300px
>>38194026
"Have you tried showing up, speaking with the manager, handing him your resume, and giving him a firm handshake? That's usually all there is to it, champ."
>>
File: 523252335.jpg (269KB, 978x978px) Image search: [Google]
523252335.jpg
269KB, 978x978px
"Just stroll up and ask to speak to the manager, hand him your resume and follow with a firm handshake."
>>
>>38194026
Might be the gay pride flag you fucking autist. What QT is gonna wanna talk to you if she thinks you're a faggot?
>>
>>38194026
>only 10

I think I MIGHT finally get a job today after 250+ applications sent over the past year. I have a master's degree btw.
>>
>>38194411
Also for reference, from those 250 or so applications I got less than 5 interviews.
>>
File: single dude.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
single dude.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
>>38194026

limp your wrist, reach in with a sweaty hand, tickle his palm and give him a wink. the job will be yours son.
>>
>>38195224
>>38194338
>>38194057

think I explained that I can't even get an interview
thus this advice is rendered useless

gotta wait for the opportunity to post this next time anon, try not to rush & force it next time.

x
>>
File: veryevilhandshakedadreversed.png (194KB, 255x239px) Image search: [Google]
veryevilhandshakedadreversed.png
194KB, 255x239px
>>38195321
"The Johnsons across the street may have raised a quitter, but I sure as hell didn't. Now you walk in there, ask to speak with a manager, give him a firm shake, and ask for a job. You're a big boy now."
>>
>10 applications
>whining

Yes the job application system is horrribly broken and relies mostly on nepotism but you can't complain after fucking ten anon.

Just get an app job.
>>
>>38195495
>10 applications str8*

that's not overall, that's a succession of denied applications. You're more than welcome to read this thread aswell as contributing nothing, thx chap.
>>
>>38195542
nah my contribution is to fuck the traditional way and get an app job.

My first day of applying for jobs I turned in like 30 applications and got one interview. At the fucking movie theatre. There was one other applicant there. They never called me.

I've done drug tests and background checks and still not gotten hired. Just fuck em.
>>
File: 345354345.png (98KB, 355x266px) Image search: [Google]
345354345.png
98KB, 355x266px
>>38195321
"You're just a quitter son, you claim to have applied for jobs but you haven't actually walked into the place of employment, politely asked to speak to the manager and then walk up to him, give him a firm handshake and hand with your resume, not just apply online anon, that's not the way to make yourself stick out, son."
>>
>>38195647
I can't shake their hands, I don't have hands.
Applying for jobs designed to compensate for physical disability.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.