[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /misanthrope/? Most people, especially women,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1437280048098.jpg (34KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1437280048098.jpg
34KB, 500x381px
Who else here /misanthrope/?

Most people, especially women, boil down to the same few archetypes of people. This leaves little to no hope for finding meaningful and fulfilling companionship from a majority of human beings. That being said, their mindless questing for a soul crushing 9 to 5 corporate collar job, a house with a white picket fence, and a wife for who they feel nothing for will surely render them every bit as morose and jaded as we are.

tl;dr misanthropy is the final redpill, all you have to do is wait and eventually all the normies will be every bit as miserable as us.
>>
>>38193731
>tl;dr misanthropy is the final redpill, all you have to do is wait and eventually all the normies will be every bit as miserable as us.
Except they won't and they'll go out of their way to make sure you know it.
>>
>>38193731
>all you have to do is wait

No, I want Beta Uprising NOW
>>
>>38193749

That's just because they're all insecure and constantly need to reinforce the fact that they are happy to others. Depressed people are social liabilities for normies so of course they will go out of their way to not come across as one.
>>
File: 1496668039780.png (123KB, 577x603px) Image search: [Google]
1496668039780.png
123KB, 577x603px
>when op makes a post which whomstever reads will really be made to think.
>>
>>38193731
You're not a misanthrope, you're an edgelord.
>>
>>38193731

Misanthropy is so fucking unimaginative it's just as boring as your complaint about people being cookie-cutter tier.

Not entirely sure what you expect of these people, but the majority misanthropy comes down to confimation bias. You'll look for things that go with your old familiar, comfortable beliefs, instead of looking for things that buck the trend.

Believe me, the disillusionment passes, and your understanding will deepen.

Love is the only light that can truly read the secret signature of another. When we begin to view the world in a loving way, it opens up with new invitation, possibility, and depth. Just get comfy man, hatred is literally poison, and I'm sure you'll agree.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY0Qjx5K53o

this pretty much
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCAYUrzeGoM

this about sums it up

Amazing show, go watch it right now if you haven't already
>>
>>38194296

I hate anime, but that was very sweet scene.

I like the two birds on the wire, at the end. Good choice of imagery.
>>
>>38193731
>Most people, especially women
It's not especially women in my experience.
Every man in my male dominated manual labour wage cuck job boils down to the same annoying types
>the macho buff guy
>the pseudo intellectual
>the sports fan
>the overly friendly semi retarded guy
>>
>>38193731
That shit's gay, OP.

I'm a misanthrope because I'm purer than 99% of people. I don't curse, drink alcohol, take any drugs (including caffeine), eat sugar VERY sparingly, don't fap out of boredom, or engage in any form of degen behavior.

Misanthropic purity is where it's at, OP. Not misanthropic edginess.
>>
>>38194046

>love is the only way

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
>>38194568
>I don't curse
>That shit's gay, OP.

Really tinkers your thinker, doesn't it.
>>
File: Gaaaaay.jpg (81KB, 564x731px) Image search: [Google]
Gaaaaay.jpg
81KB, 564x731px
>>38194600

>love is the only way

It's not all emotions. You've got to apply reason, intellect, logic, and creative speculation. It's an easy concept to reduct and discard, and that's what makes it difficult to accept.

It's probably one of the most difficult truths, in fact.

But. That's advice for people in dire need-- you might be at an earlier point in your life. Believe me, people literally choke on their own hatred. It eats them inside for years and years. Well I don't think people need that. I think they need a semblance of peace somewhere, because life itself is suffering enough.
>>
>>38194568

Oh hey muhammed
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.