[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is utter garbage. It's morality is based around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (5KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
5KB, 460x215px
This game is utter garbage. It's morality is based around that killing is bad because they have friends. If you don't have friends you are worthless and it's OK to kill you.
Only normies make pacifist run
>>
what do you expect from indieshit?
>>
I just finished this and enjoyed it quite a bit. The characters were all extremely likeable, even the random encounter monsters, and it was satisfying to get to know them and help them work through their problems. The game actually incentivized empathy for its own sake, rather than acting moral for arbitrary good boy points.

The way the plot, themes, characters and gameplay mechanics all tied together made for a very well crafted game in my opinion, even if it's not your cup of tea.
>>
Tbh I like games based on moral choices
Games built around a bigger question are kind of fun
Undertale or fallout 3/4 and new vegas on the legion endings all did it wrong though
If you have a game with clear good/bad endings you are doing it wrong
Take the talos principal for example, hunt for an unpleasant truth or choose happy ignorance (with a good backstory for the former). Not the hardest question but still interesting
Undertale is bad, all it does is tells a story like any other game with a narrative and challenges a few rpg tropes.
>>
What sort of loser still actually plays GAMES in 2017? Stupid kids
>>
>>38193561
Graphics are lazy garbage, which the fans excuse as "unique style"
Gameplay is repetitive and boring
Story sounds like something a 13 year old with a deviantArt account came up with
>and in the final boss battle the BOSS uses the MEGA ATTACK and it HITS THE PLAYER but he doesn't die because his hp is actualy 0.0001!!!!!!!
what the fuck

some tracks on the OST are good though
>>
Just started this game recently. Honestly bores the shit out of me. I can see why all the reddit-tier autists and faggots love it though.
>>
File: mob[2].jpg (40KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
mob[2].jpg
40KB, 600x375px
Fuck the monsters.
they WAGED WARS against the humans and lost
and then when you as an innocent human accidentally fell into their cave they spent every single moment and chance they got to slaughter you.

oh you don't wanna attack them? lol ok just forget about all these other innocent children we slaughtered just cuz they're humans and we're sore losers

oh you actually fought back? boohoo ur ebil y u do dis

fuck them, genocide plus cheat engine manipulation is the way the game is supposed to be played, clear that shithole of the abominations and eliminate them by uninstalling the game and never looking back.
>>
Great OST
Lazy graphics
Mediocre gameplay
Mediocre story
>>
>>38193561
I'm sorry stories about the wonders of friendship hurt you, anon.
>>
If you don't have friends, that means that you are worthless human being desu
>>
>>38193561
>If you don't have friends you are worthless and it's OK to kill you.

flowie has no friends and the games pretty clear that its not "ok" to kill him

the morality of killing in this game isn't whether its right or wrong but rather if its necessary just to sate your desire to explore more of the game. this is literally explained to you multiple times with people talking about "seeing what would happen" but i guess you're too much of a brainlet to pick up on that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.