[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cant get entry level job without prior experience >cant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>cant get entry level job without prior experience
>cant get entry level job for that entry level job because no diploma
>cant fill in references because no friends
>cant even get a job at mcdonalds because no prior work history and im 24

Just kill me.
>>
kek just lie bruh
>>
File: 1496104552151.png (10KB, 334x229px) Image search: [Google]
1496104552151.png
10KB, 334x229px
>job for "graduate"
>need two years of paid work experience in the field
>>
>cant get entry level job for that entry level job because no diploma

Do you mean HS diploma.
>>
>>38192415
This is why honest americans can't get jobs because disgusting poo in the loos have no self respect and will literally do whatever it takes to be a wage slave.
>>
>Another guy who didn't learn to lie on his >application and resume(Make up experience).

If you go for a low value shit job they wont' even check your experiences or degree.
Know people who faked having high school diplomas for jobs because they dropped out.
>>
>>38192484

This is why white men get cucked and defeated by all races especially Jews because they are idiot patsys who try to be weak and be self righteous about it.
>>
Lie its simple. I have no high school and I was just getting denied constantly just because of a piece of paper. Took my sister diploma. Photos hopped my name on it. Got a 2k job/year (More than minimum wage in italy). After 2 year I left and photoshopped my sister university degree (in language) I speak korean English Italian and German but that doesn't matter if you don't have a piece of paper.
Got now a 5k euros month job.
Ps: sometimes people asked for original diploma after interviews so I just said I found another job and left.
>>
Just go self-employed, that's what I did.

If no one will give you a job, make your own job.
>>
>>38192504
>>38192504
Fuck that shit brother, dishonesty is infectious and I refuse to become a dishonest person and sell my soul down the river just to get a job at fucking McDonalds.
>>
Lie.

I work as an editor to a local news station and don't actually have a single degree to my name
>>
>>38192547

Whatever floats your boat but good luck man.
>>
Stop bitching and get your GED. Get a job at a Quick Check or something like that. Those people hire anyone who can pass a drug test.
>>
File: 1484489203360.jpg (63KB, 323x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484489203360.jpg
63KB, 323x320px
Lie. What are they gonna do? Check?

Remember, liars, cheaters and cowards are the ones making headway in life.
>>
>>38192411

If you don't even have a HS diploma, then you're well and truly fucked. Get a GED first of all. Then check out Leapforce for online work (I got fired after 2 months, but if you're a turbo autist you can probably stay on for longer).
Then apply to a grocery (I was 23 when I got my first retailcuck job, they took me on no problem)

>>38192570

You will probably be found out eventually. Hope you're working on getting one famalam
>>
>26
>never had a job

This is gonna get interesting.
>>
File: 1498515098125.jpg (99KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498515098125.jpg
99KB, 716x960px
>>38192524
The problem is people confuse morality with weakness. The reason white men get cucked is because they are the most true human. They have all the elements that make up a supreme being who is able to uphold core values despite meaning their own downfall. Once capitalism falls white men can prosper as the nigger monkeys won't be able to comprehend a world in where getting by doesn't rely on exploitation and falsehood but honesty, integrity and care for others; because caring for the well being of your brothers and sisters is in the best interest of yourself. Nigger monkeys who are willing to lie over and over to get their little pieces of paper so they can then buy bananas at the NiggerMart don't realise they are digging their own graves, they will cause the downfall of the system because they ruined it for everyone. It's ok though it was inevitable. So thanks I guess?
>>
File: 1462116138977.jpg (17KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462116138977.jpg
17KB, 400x500px
>>38192771
HEY I SEE YOU NORMIE :) GTFO TY TY TY TY TY TY TY
>>
File: handshakedaddealwithit.png (539KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedaddealwithit.png
539KB, 351x500px
>>38192411
"Son, you could sit there and make excuses, or you could show up, speak with the manager, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you want the job. That's all there is to it."
>>
>have 5 year gap spread throughout resume
>never get interviews because they think i'm a druggie
>>
File: Rent650.jpg (74KB, 650x479px) Image search: [Google]
Rent650.jpg
74KB, 650x479px
>>38192547

Oh, stop being self righteous and play the game. You will get fucked left, right and forward with an attitude like that. McDonalds isn't some holy institution--its a fucking burger joint. Literally no one would judge you if you lied to get a job there.

If you play a rigged game by the rules, the only possible outcome is failure. You've got to be dishonest to make it in a broken system.

>DON'T BREATH TOO DEEP
>DON'T THINK ALL DAYYYY
>DIVE IN TO WORK
>DRIVE THE OTHER WAYYYYYY
>THAT DRIP OF HURT, THAT PINT OF SHAME
>GOES AWAY, JUST PLAY THE GAMMMEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38192915
No. If this game is rigged then I'll play a different game, I won't invest myself into a corrupt system.
>>
>>38192974

You don't have money, you have no training, and you couldn't even hack it in high school. Hell, you can't even successfully become a burger cuck. Where exactly are you gonna go?
>>
>>38193006
Use my skills, buy a house, and get a trophy wife
>>
>>38192827
someone really wrote this. hahahahaha
>>
>>38192827
>being this indoctrinated
Lol
>>
>>38193055

I know my tax dollars are going to support you for the rest of your pussy life, and boy does that piss me off.

How about a dish washing job at an independent diner or bar or something? They don't even drug test and experience or a degree usually isn't required. You might be able to work your way up in the kitchen or even become front of the house if your decent with people Kek
>>
>>38192411
Look, I know the economy is tough right now, but trust me, bringing in hundreds of thousands of third world people every year will make it EASIER to compete for jobs and will actually INCREASE your wages.

t. your friendly local politician Mr. Goldbergblatstein
>>
>>38192438
>unpaid internship
>department head trashed me because I didnt have previous internship experience even though I've worked shitty jobs for years.

I thought employers wanted employees that have worked shitty jobs? Since they build character or whatever . . .
>>
>>38193219

Dont forget we get cheaper chalupas too (if you have a job to buy them).
>>
File: IKTF.jpg (19KB, 300x626px) Image search: [Google]
IKTF.jpg
19KB, 300x626px
>>38192411
Same here but im 24 in september.
Lovecraft and nihilist literature help.
>>
>>38192524
I'm an hispanic male (girl(male)) in the same situation as OP. I don't feel comfortable lying.
>>
you dont need experience to work at mcdonalds. just the will to work for low pay
>>
>>38192848
>NEET
>normie

Pick one and only one, ass burger.
>>
Yeah so much for the american dream
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.