[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /goes into hysterics/ every now and then? Last night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1498257818119.jpg (30KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1498257818119.jpg
30KB, 500x403px
Who else /goes into hysterics/ every now and then?

Last night I had a suicidal meltdown. Nothing's keeping me from doing it anymore but I have a bright future ahead of me so i persist, however painfully it might be.

However in desperation I messaged my friend. He obviously doesn't know the extent of the situation, but I mentioned suicide at like 4 am. He should be mildly conncerned yet this madman opened and ignored my text. Seems like an attention whore thing to do, I know, but we've been friends for years and I've never gone to him to genuinely talk to him about this stuff. I was desperate and just wanted to talk to SOMEONE instead of being alone. Should I just drop this guy if he doesn't seem to care about me?
>>
bump pls fellow robots
>>
Show what you messaged OP
>>
>>38192514
He browses r9k so no. I basically said "how do I stop wanting to kill myself help" or something.
>>
I wouldn't call it "hysterics" but I have small breakdowns quite often. I'm coming off of one now. I start getting suicidal thoughts, I get this feeling of hopelessness, anxiety, I feel betrayed by my "friends" (my little breakdown is causing me to put quotes around that word because I don't trust these people as of right now), my chest and stomach begin to hurt and I have the urge to call one of my "friends" and talk about it but I know these feelings will be gone within a day or two so I don't bother.

Your friend probably didn't respond because you sent him the text at 4 am. He was probably half sleep when he read it and he probably brushed it off as another one of your little crises and went back to sleep.
>>
>>38192615
Then he's probably reading this thread clown, and knows you're talking about him.
>>
>>38192695
I feel the same way anon. I don't even want to talk to anyone anymore. The only person that helps and was genuinely concerned was one of my friends who had committed suicide before. We talk about suicide together quite often though and i don't want to plague his thoughts.

I hate how the feelings comr back. Makes you think that they're important and that it's a cycle that'll never end. Sometimes I feel like maybe this time if i reach out I'll get help. I'm always wrong. I need meds.

>>38192713
Don't make me paranoid like this. Knowing him, he would read this and not be concerned about me. He's living his own life though and I respect distance. Just saddening I guess lol
>>
The worst part about being only half crazy is that you're aware of it but there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
Every couple of weeks I get into this shitty mood where I don't want to do anything except feel sorry for myself and fantasize about committing suicide.

During this time I give up on all my hobbies or any effort of self improvement and feel nothing but hatred for myself as well as my friends and family. I hate that I have so little control over my feelings.
>>
Yeah every will or so I realize just how alone I am and get intensely suicidal. On the 4th I realized that while the whole fucking country was enjoying the holiday together I was sitting at home watching law and order reruns. Needless to say my guns are locked up for those moments.
>>
>>38193949
>>38193822
>>38192695
>>38192193
Damn, good to know I'm not the only one who could be having a normal week then one little thing happens and I just want to end it all.
>>
>>38194003
Yeah it's pretty weird how shit spins around like that. I'd say we're bipolar but I don't think that's the cause
>>
>>38193487
Exactly. I feel like this drives you further into a pit of despair.
>>
>>38193949
I would like a gun but for this reason i hesitate. I feel as though i'd genuinely and impulsively act upon the urge in that case.
>>
>>38193949
>law and order reruns
At least tell me it was svu
>>
i have the same problem aswell. I just try to fight with it. Every time being less succesful
>>
>>38194364
It wasn't. It was criminal intent
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.