[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age did you stop caring about getting laid or getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1498707648853.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1498707648853.png
13KB, 418x359px
At what age did you stop caring about getting laid or getting into a relationship.
>>
when i realized sex and relationships wasn't a mutural thing between a man and a woman and its just a chain system of rewards to keep woman happy and men working
>>
>>38192119
19. after I got laid and got into a relationship. I realized it fucking sucks and changes nothing and that being alone is preferable. cummining in vagina is no worse or better than a sock. it's just messy, you're not missing out on anything and if you don't plan on having kids than there really is no reason for you to even ever care about sex.
>>
>>38192141
op here.
this
its hard once you learn the truth
>>
File: 1490227214972.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1490227214972.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>38192157
op here

is it really like just cumming in a sock? have robots been lied to all this time
>>
File: Christian-Natalism.gif (2MB, 359x253px) Image search: [Google]
Christian-Natalism.gif
2MB, 359x253px
Like a couple years ago I realized birth is the worst thing imaginable and therefore all sexual indulgence is low-minded. I still jerk off, making me a hypocrite but still the whole thing culminates in the perpetuation of the cycle of abuse. This all followed a period of religious fervor ultimately leading me to gnosticism.
>>
>>38192184
dude, its a bunch of trolls
>>
>>38192184
sort of....vaginas are just wet and you kinda really just want to come real quick, but the end results are usually the same. at least for me they are, I cum, regret it for 60 seconds and than move on.
>>
>>38192119
Well, I've never really started caring about that, and especially now I've got more important issues to deal with.
>>
>>38192254
op here

care to elaborate
>>
>>38192119
I never cared, honestly. I didn't even notice it until I left high school

My mother always talked as if I would one day be married with kids, so I grew up under the assumption that that would just inevitably happen by itself. Therefore I never had a reason to care, and I still don't want to for ethical reasons.
>>
>>38192165
It sounds like it should be really easy once you believe that. I mean, it would take a big load off your shoulders knowing you don't have to feel bad about not having a gf.
>>
File: elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg (13KB, 310x206px) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg
13KB, 310x206px
>>38192119
What do you mean, stopped caring?
>>
>>38192394
yeah but its like you been lied to your whole life
>>
>>38192119
Everyone here cares about the former, otherwise they wouldn't be posting here.

As far as the latter goes, I stopped caring once I got more into AMPs
>>
>>38192511
Yeah, it's like you were lied to and told you can't eat pork or use a computer on the Sabbath and then you realize you don't have to do any of that bullshit. It's a huge relief. Honestly, if your reaction to figuring out relationships are a sham is to nope then you clearly still have feelings for women you need to work out, like those fedora-tipping atheists who can't just move on from religion and focus on living life. This is the problem with the mgtow movement, they are still trapped thinking about women.
>>
>>38192582
what i meant to say at first it feels like it then you just accept it
>>
I was 17, had a brief resurgence when I discovered traps but that died down too.
>>
>>38192119
now, gonna be 20 soon, but i've tried and tried for years to get someone to like me, i don't try for girls out of my league, I feel like i'm a 6/10 and accordingly go for plain even ugly-ish girls, don't care about weight, fashion sense, or class, prefer someone who vaguely likes my type of music (indie/alternative-ish), reading, anime would be cool, vidya would be cool, but no one likes me back, after my last rejection a few weeks ago i've remained kind of numb, cried for a bit, but have decided to accept being alone forever
>>
>>38192279
Many factors played a role in that, like in general I've been quite disinterested in bettering my life and there was always no place for another person in my turbulent life, constant drama keept me well occupied, besides
>totally menkui, going for good looks
. Now I'm a NEET, but I want to start anew in some less biased environement, 'cause I' ve learnt my lesson, maybe I'll go for latinas
>>
>>38192119
When I learned that I had the most important part of my penis cut off at birth so sex wouldn't even feel good, and I learn that at age 16, and at age 17 I had a failed relationship what made me not ever want to try again. and now at age 18 I have given up on that hope and thinks it's just not worth it, I've been hurt too much both emotionally and physically.
>>
at 16, got my first (and only) kiss and just lost all motivation
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.