[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /scared/ here ? I'm scared there will be a female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 013.jpg (151KB, 383x429px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
151KB, 383x429px
Anyone else /scared/ here ?
I'm scared there will be a female somewhere in this world better than me at something, and by sheer chance , we'd meet and she'd destroy me. I can't fucking live with this. What the fuck. I don't want to lose to a woman. How do I get good at everything ? Fuck I don't wanna be beaten by a woman holy shit
>>
Fortunately, I've never met a woman who was better than me at something I actually care about.

I've met female musicians that were outstanding, but not in a genre or on an instrument I give a shit about. Oh, you can play romantic Era compositions on a piano? That's neat.

Exception being that my guitar teacher is a woman. She's much better than me, but she is literally the only one I've ever met. And I pay her for it.
>>
>>38191684
So here's the thing, why I'm panicking.
Let's say, I'm walking , you know, being an autist, mind my own stuff. Then this girl comes with her group or something, or anything, and somehow we argue. I dunno, could be because I bumped into her or something. So the nearest thing to us is people playing basketball, and somehow she ends up challenging me(or worse, I think she's just a fucking female, and I challenge her), and then it turns out she's really good at basketball. I just signed my death warrant man. How the FUCK am I supposed to live after that humiliation. truly losing to a woman is the worst thing to happen to a man.
I don't play much co-op /online games but I believe there are actually some good girl gamers right ? How do you even cope with the fact that a girl is good at a particular game and you're not ?
>>
>>38191628
>there will be

There is, amount of people on earth basically means there are group of people better than you at X and chances are high what it is a woman, except for very man type of stuff.
>>
File: lmao.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>38191628

There will be people better than you, just accept it. There was an autist at my school which got butthurt about this

The smartest by far person was a girl worked an average amount. She was very modest and never showed off. The second smartest guy worked very hard and was always worried about getting beaten (the girl usually beat him).

>doing uk maths challenge (basically disguised iq test)
>guy kept bugging the girl what she got, if she thought it was hard etc (girl didnt care about it)
>guy asked what she got
>girl absolutely rekt everyone
>guy goes full sperg mode and says "I don't care I'm going to cambridge" (girl was going to a completely normal uni, had the grades to apply anywhere though)
>everyone in class staring
>girl says something like "why are you so insecure, I don't care at all"
>everyone goes "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" with increasing volume
>guy walks off
>>
>>38191750
Stop being sexist and you will be alright.
There's nothing humiliating about a woman being better than you
>>
>>38191776
>people
Exactly. That's my fear. Women aren't people. Or at least ,not equal to men.
>>38191782
Wait a motherfucking second, I have seen this pasta earlier this week.
>>38191788
Women won't understand.
I'm not being a sexist, facts , evolution isn't sexist. Women are supposed to be inferior. If I lose to one it'd be a real humiliation.
>>
>>38191750
Just don't challenge someone to something like that, you autist.
What do you think this is. An after school flick.
Also don't be such a beta. There's probably one woman somewhere that's better than you at every single thing you like. Have pride regardless.
>>
>>38191822

I have posted it before, it's real though.

I get on very well with the girl.
>>
>>38191844
>>38191788
>>38191822
Checked. This thread is blessed lads
>>
>>38191844
What if the female challenges me you fuck. What then ?
>>
i had a panic attack today because i realized i'm going to die someday.

but it's the way we die. we just wither. it's a tough fucking pill to swallow.
i wish we could just plateau with our 30 year old bodies, live for 100 years, then just die instead of getting old.
>>
I want exactly what you're afraid of, OP.

I want a woman to intellectually humiliate me and make me feel small, but given me a knowing sexy look, as if she's enjoyed humbling me.
>>
>>38191866
Unless you come across an also very autistic female this won't happen.
This doesn't happen irl, anon.
>>
>>38191881
Are you fucking retarded ? There is a chance it could happen. haven't you seen that street fighter tournament with the guy getting his ass handed to him by a female.
I don't wanna be that guy. Holy shit. I bet that guy loved street fighter, but he stopped playing because of that defeat.
I don't wanna lose man shit
>>
>>38191902
There's a chance the sun could explode. There's a chance a Stacey could run up to you and fuck you mercilessly in a street. There's a chance your dad will come out as bisexual tomorrow.
My point is you've already become a bitch if you're this scared of it. You're not even scared of a girl. You're scared of the idea of a girl.
>>
This thread is just
Ha! OP got beat by a girl!
In first or second grade
And OP never forgot and made a thread about it.
>>
>>38191628
>>38191628
fortunately no woman is better than me in what i care about.

so even if i meet a woman stronger than me or something i dont give a fuck. ill pay her to carry me around. just make sure you pixk your fights accordingly, and be confident in yourself so you dont have to compensate for your weaknesses all the time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.