[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am gonna make a very basic, text based chan. Namefags,tripfags,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1486383989534.jpg (115KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1486383989534.jpg
115KB, 500x667px
I am gonna make a very basic, text based chan. Namefags,tripfags, avatarfags,signaturefags will be instabanned. Females, orbiters, normies,faggots,failed normies,non-virgins will be doxxed and instabanned.
Underages,reddittards,poltards,kekistani cringe will be doxxed and instabanned.
No ads, no captcha, a single board or two.
Everyone is welcome.
What are your thoughts on this ?
>>
>>38190572
I'm sure you and your 3 users will have a grand old time.
>>
>>38190572
too many rules.i agree wwith banning females,orbitters and normies,but let the fags stay as long they don't post trap/faggot shit.You could be a robot and a non virgin(fucking a prostitute).
>>
I think it'd be neat if the only image replies could be original images drawn in a little 200x200 JS paint window that didn't allow pasting.
>>
>>38190625
Fucking a prostitute means giving away your robot card though. It's like saying "I'm a true vegetarian but I ate some beef jerky haha don't worry it was just beef jerky relax"
>>
boring and unoriginal

a women-only imageboard, now that would be interesting
>>
>>38190642
>an actual good idea
not gonna happen, OP is only interested in creating his meme paradise
>>
>>38190572
>all these people aren't welcome
>everyone is welcome
>>
>>38190642
Huh. thanks for the idea. I will do it,I'm sure it'll be great for OC.
>>
Sounds like a good place. What's the timeframe on it?
>>
>>38190572
>What are your thoughts on this ?
DOA.
>>
There are thousands of BBSes out there. Just do a quick google and you'll find countless pages of people with the same idea.

They all die within a week.
>>
File: are you a lakkupipu.png (27KB, 173x197px) Image search: [Google]
are you a lakkupipu.png
27KB, 173x197px
>that waist

I want to lick her.
>>
Sounds great, when does it open?
>>
How will you build and retain a community? How will you pay for the initial cost and then upkeep? How would you keep it policed?
>>
>>38190648
you sound retarded.being a robot means that you are simply unfit for society and can't for the love of god understand or interact with normies.Fucking a prostitute is just seeking pleasure.Now seducing a girl is different since that proves that you always had the power to fuck another girl.
>>
>>38190572
If I rape someone, it will be that girl
>>
>>38190572
>What are your thoughts on this ?

Sounds fucking boring and autistic and you have shit taste in anime.
>>
File: 1499256771446.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499256771446.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>all these normalfags
orig
>>
Sounds good, when would it be done?
>>
>>38190572
I think avatarfagging and signaturefagging is O.K. if there's a sizable user base. Moar boards too.
>>
Link it when you're done.
>>
>>38191803
>>38191746
Yeah op I want to play
>>
>>38190572
I like the idea and am willing to post but retention rate of posters will be pretty hard unless you have a solid community from the start

You better be posting links to that place and posting in that place constantly if you want it to be even kind of successful

You better keep your word and ban women - not just that but BAN FUCKING ORBITERS WHO ONLY TALK ABOUT WOMEN

Thanks

>>38191772
If there aren't any images how are avatarfags possible

Signature fagging is gonna get old really quick - it's a disease and every post is gonna end with some
****GOD OF DARKNESS****
bullshit

namefags are fine imo

OP knows how imageboards work if he's a good admin then whatever he does will be fine I guess
>>
>>38192100
He said he was going to ban avatarfags...also he might let us post oc on a drawing format he approves
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.