[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gf hasn't been sending me much messages lately and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images-76.jpg (7KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
images-76.jpg
7KB, 218x218px
>tfw gf hasn't been sending me much messages lately and always ends conversations

Am i doomed? Has she found chad?
>>
>>38190076
Maybe her cunt is bleeding
>>
You could become god and she would still find a reason to leave you.
>>
>>38190076
Yeah, she finds you boring or clingy. She's either receiving Chad benis or is preparing to do so.

Duck the fuck out of there now before you get one of his STDs or makes you raise his kids
>>
if you aren't Chad then yes you're fkd anon
>>
>>38190076
Preempt her and find Chad yourself
>>
>>38190076
No, you're probably being clingy. She can't be in lovey dovey mode all the time. You don't need to ignore her but just take a step back and breathe. I suggest you go do something yourself. Read a book, watch a movie or two, go for a walk. Do some shit so you have stuff to talk about when you come back to talk to her. Your conversations shouldn't take precedence over treating yoself. Don't plan your day around her unless you're seeing her that day, simple.
>>
>>38190076
Just accept you've lost and that it's better to be alone than to waste resources on other people. I've never had a chance at a girlfriend but I wouldn't expect anything else out of a relationship
>>
File: IMG_1026.jpg (22KB, 224x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.jpg
22KB, 224x350px
>>38190106
>>38190110
>>38190117
>Chad this
>Chad that
>Chad Chad Chad
le boogieman if /r9k/
Muh Chad

Get a life, kiddos.
>>
>>38190076
not necessarily chad, but shes moving on.

Save face by dumping her first. Im serious, i wish somebody told me the same.
"Youre being too cold and distant" sounds pretty fucking good to me for reasons.
>>
>>38190193
back to le /b/

ur just here for le epic le memes right?
>>
>>38190076
if you are wise you turn the tables for a while

then you'll soon find out or even impress her.

t. oldfag
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.