[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would any male ever want to have kids these days? I get that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Why would any male ever want to have kids these days? I get that you sometimes have an overwhelming urge to cum inside a pussy and like the idea of "passing on your genes" and such, but unless you are really rich, procreation is a colossal waste of money, not to mention morally questionable and bad for the environment. I'd much rather stay a virgin for life than take the slightest risk accidentally having kids.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>38189177
>don't have white children, goy
okay thanks for the tip, shlomo
>>
>>38189177
>but unless you are really rich, p
Man my grandmother spent her childhood without shoes and spearing eels with her father while they had an out house...In canada.
Fuck off shill jew.
We dont need apple products to have kids.
Its fucking stupid you think that way at all.
Implying this isnt a bait thread.
>>
if anyone on this board has children i legitimately want their child to die before they do so that they have to experience the trauma of losing their child. you disgust me at the most base level and i wish i could wring your child's throat myself.
>>
>>38189177
Lauren Southern was right! desentivizing westerners from having kids while insentivizing immigrants to have kids!
>>
>>38189291
>>38189229
>>38189261
You're missing the whole point that by refusing to procreate you are sparing yourself the burden of raising children, as well as freeing up your time and resources to make a real difference, whereas all the coloreds and immigrants will be too busy raising kids and working themselves to death to support the breeder lifestyle.
>>
>>38189347
That's nice. If that's what it takes to justify your hedonism, good for you. I care about the future and will be having white children.
>>
>>38189587
your white children will grow up to be ostracized and will never reproduce. you will grow to resent them when they are 25 and have accomplished nothing with their lives.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.