[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Going to college >50% of all places you can rent only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1498164849455.jpg (82KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1498164849455.jpg
82KB, 719x719px
>Going to college
>50% of all places you can rent only allow females
what is this fresh bullshit
>>
>>38188351
Don't be sexist you chauvinist pig, this is just liberation in action. You should be thankful that the only people who we can hope to have save us from the oppression of the patriarchy are afforded exclusive housing at next to no cost.

You are a man, grow some balls and get a second job if you want to sleep indoors.
>>
>>38188351
people usually think that females will not fuck your house up as much as boys do in college.
>>
>>38188419
No pretty much every major city in the USA has at least one ad up on Craigslist at any given time offering a private room for a girl in a nice area to like $200 - $300 or an equally massive markdown depending on the location.
>>
>>38188351
It's because landlords know that literally all college women are willing to fuck to pay rent.
>>
>>38188351
>half of all the rentable places market to half of the world population
I fail to see the problem here.
>>
>>38188351
You can rent those places, you just have to specify that you'll give up your boipucci to the landlord.
>>
>>38188506
You assume the other half are male-only.
>>
>>38188558
Safe spaces for women, "male" spaces for everyone. It's as fair as white countries for everyone.
>>
>>38188660
Well to be fair, you can move to Hong Kong or Tunisia about as easily as you can move to Germany with an American citizenship.
>>
File: bathroom_before.jpg (34KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
bathroom_before.jpg
34KB, 448x336px
>>38188351
I just atarted applying at these places. Take a pic of your current shower with soap and shampoo in it only. Take a pic of your bathroom sink with a toothbrush and toothpaste only. Then email then these pics and tell them to compare to pic related. Ask if they really want to share a bathroom with another girl. I was turning down offers. Also send a selfie so you aren't a stranger. Bedhead from when you first woke up makes you seem less harmful and also they won't realize you just always look like shit anyway.
>>
>>38188351
you're destined to be a trap! :D
>>
>>38188351
>find landlord
>become friends with him
>he finds a guy whos in the same course as me and a cute asian girl as roommates
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.