[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate you guys. You remind me of nothing but a broken reflection.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7538.jpg (180KB, 1349x1270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7538.jpg
180KB, 1349x1270px
I hate you guys. You remind me of nothing but a broken reflection. Sorry as shit. You lost and the only reason you lost is because you sat down and took it. You don't have to be "Chad" to make it, but you fucking clowns have convinced yourselves of such. I came on 4chan years ago and saw brilliant but fucked up minds but you all became nothing but a fucking waste.

You all want to be someone else so bad that you all will never find a sense of self. You're another 1 in seven billion. 4chan used to make me happy because it was the only place I could come to and someone would really challenge my ideals. I went to /mu/ and found that I didn't have to listen to or care about shitty Top 40 music, I went to /fa/ and found out that fashion is pure bullshit and I should wear what the fuck I wanted, ironically. I went to /v/ and found that I could have the best and realest conversations about games and not just whatever AAA bullshit was on the market (except Nintendo who are the only AAA developers I'll ever support). You guys killed my fucking hope over time because in 2007 I thought I had found somewhere to fit in. And what did I find? A bunch of fucking losers who want nothing more than to be a bunch of "normies" and dropped the ball. You lost, I lost, we lost and now the final place that I came to seek refuge he fallen to the bullshit. And i don't blame Hiro, I don't blanw moot, I blame the idea that we ever had to be happy by being them, the "normies". "Normal" people are the saddest fucks you'll ever be around, fakes, all falling for some bullshit ideal that they'll keep striving for. When I see some middle aged or old person looking like they've failed and angry at the world around then I don't feel pity, I see another fucking idiot who believed the bullshit and thought they were special in a world of billions and wouldn't know how to live if life bit them in the ass.

I'm tired of the shit, I'm tired of the idea that America could ever be great again.
>>
>>38187824
Solid pasta anon.
>>
>I'm too smart XDDD
Literally the only thing that reads from this post
>>
>>38187824
>you lost
I lost? When did I try? I have never tried in anything career related
I hated school, I hated working, I hated dealing with loud normalfags
now as a NEET I can finally have peace and quiet
as far as I'm concerned I won
>>
when America undercut it's self a long time ago trying to be the worlds charity organization and police. If you ever believe that the jobs are coming back whether it was Hillary or Trump you're a fucking idiot. It's done, we reached the end of it all and the only way to start again is to rip it up from the rotten core and start anew. People want the old ways, the old ways got us into this mess so what do you really want?

You want to talk about girls? The most beautiful girl I've ever seen is average looking, she's no "10" but she hold my heart, the only one who's eyes I can look into and the only one I see something in. She works, she wants to be something. But know somewhere down the line she'll get hurt in te rat race and end up bitter just like all the rest of this bitches. She gives me the time and I don't have the courage to even exchange a phone number, but there's no one who I feel I would rather be on with but her. And it's not about sex it's about that one girl.

I feel lost and I don't know where the fuck to go anymore, I can't kill myself because I still have this retarded senae of hope while everyone around me seems to have given up. My dad talked to me on the 4th, and told me he slept all day, he called himself lazy and I never seen my dad as lazy. My dad was out going and now all he does is sit in the living room and watches old westerns until the wee hours of the morning and know he has reached the end of his line at 52 and that kills me and I can't help but to feel I've failed him. Most positive and helpful guy you'd probably ever meet is just ran down and done, my power bad gone. Fuck it why should I, why should we even care? I spend most of my days now thinking about my parents dying and how I would rather be the first to go, these people 3 decades older than me.

What the fuck happend /r9k/ all I can remember is plaing N64 with my best friend and how good shit felt and how I thought I had a future then. But what now? What happpend man?
>>
>>38187888
>now as a NEET I can finally have peace and quiet
as far as I'm concerned I won

Good luck being a parasite for the rest of your life.
>>
>>38187888
OP here, you sound like me between 2009-2014. I got a job in 2014 and that shunted me into this idea that I could do it. I was Neet besides some college in between 2009-2012, but I was truly happy being NEET but now I don't want to be seen as a failure. Now I just want to be back there but it doesn't feel comfortable like it did then. I always think I'm the Nirvana line "I miss the comfort in being sad", fake happiness ruined me. I just want to lay in my bed all day listen to music and watch movies like I did then. I never felt worse than getting up working all day. Yesterday I went to buy some fireball whiskey and had some Asian clerk ask me why I look sad all the time, told him because smily all the time makes you look crazier than looking depressed all the time. I've effectively become an fucking drunk. There hasn't been a day for the past
yeat that I haven't been drunk or high. These people have truly beaten me down this time.
>>
i felt like this before op but i got it together and work for this guy who owns his own company i was like you and resorted to alchol i just cut everything out that was bad for me and started over just focusing on living i listened to danny brown who feel is the true best rapper of this era XXX and Atroxity exhibition are great and helped me get over, people see him as nothing but a drug rapper but his music has nuance and meaning without coming off as judgemental and he really talks about his problems and if i ever get the chance to meet that guy ill hug him hard hes the only famous perso i ever want to meet and tell him how much hes helped me give his music a try i sit in bed almost ever nighy with his stuff on repeat and i feel motivated after every listen also repeated watchings of trainspotting and taxi driver helped
>>
Not being funny, but if you got a job and you got nothing to lose, why not save some cash and go japan or something?
>>
>>38187888
As far as the rest of the world is concerned, you've lost.
>>
>>38188038
We grew up, that's what happened.
Fuck, those people who always said "Don't be in such a hurry to be an adult" were right, why the fuck would anyone want to be an adult if it means doing shit you really dislike and starve if you don't do it.
>>
ive never wanted to be chad. theyre worse than i am. i just wanted to be with someone that sees all the bullshit and is not swayed by it.
its impossible when females have fitting in to society deeply woven into their genetics.
>>
>>38187824
Real winners don't go on 4chan. Looks like you're the loser
>>
File: 14141.jpg (9KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
14141.jpg
9KB, 158x200px
>>38187824
doing the same thing as the people you complaining about, "you" are looking for someone to blame, blame yourself
>>
File: 1497459194597.png (182KB, 866x635px) Image search: [Google]
1497459194597.png
182KB, 866x635px
>>38188154
>>38190059
t. cucks who care about what normalfags think about them. Me and my buddy anonymous here>>38187888 are gonna spend the rest of our days with all the free time in the world to do what we want, and there's nothing you can do about.
>>
>i came here in 2007 and you all have failed me since then
>i browse the same edgy kid board for 10 years
>i am disappointed in you
>2017
>projecting this hard
I seriously hope you guys dont do this
>>
>>38191666
Satan confirmed look in a mirror OP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.