[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 >tfw i finally hit the point where masturbating doesnt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1409902357770.png (30KB, 633x758px)
1409902357770.png
30KB, 633x758px
>19
>tfw i finally hit the point where masturbating doesnt distract me anymore
>i cant block out the thoughts of wanting a gf to cuddle with, talk with deeply and make her happy

N-NOOOOOOOOOOOO I DONT WANT THESE FEELS
>>
you're just a baby
just wait until you're mid twenties and all around you is a sea of undesirable roasties
>>
>>38186574
>just wait
>OP gets 25, nothing happens and realizes he wasted his time waiting
don't
>>
>>38186591
What do I do? original tbhhh senpai
>>
>>38186591
he's going to waste his time either way. it's said too often but people born 90's+ are stupid as fuck, especially virgins. this kid will know more about netflix and fast food brands than taxes or love.
>>
>>38186544
Start buying hookers and drinking, like a lot

Have some loaded guns all around you at all times also.

That is when it gets interesting.
>>
>>38186648
>muh stupid next generation
nothing will happen old man, humans get smarter, not dumber

>>38186642
at the risk of getting REEEE'd I'd advice you to try to talk to people online, use social networks, find people who live NEAR you and just talk, just say hi, get to know them, ask any shit
if it's a girl, push for meeting in real life
get to knwo them more
not easy but better advice than "hit the gym bro" "just have confidence"
>>
>>38186761
I don't know if I'm ready to talk to normal girls, I always wanted a sort of robot gf but I don't think they really exist. I just want a gf who isn't a whore and has unconventional interests.
>>
>>38186843
yeah robot girls have facebook too. Aim for the ones that don't have like 200 reactions in their profile pictures and lots of hungry chads behind them
>>
>>38186923
>>38186900

I suppose. But if I don't know any girls like that already, how would I meet them? I don't want stacys that are on dating sites. I want imperfect girls who don't have big egos
>>
>>38187010
i just told you, you go on a facebook group or something autistic, add some girl members. It's not really that hard to add someone and say hi, hard part comes after
>>
>>38186761
>humans get smarter
>fidget spinners to cure ADHD

upper class humans are better each generation assuming they build on what their parents and mentors did. but they aren't necessarily smarter; the human brain hasn't changed much in over 10k years.

we definitely have evidence of humans getting a lot weaker and less resilient physically. we definitely have a lot more attention to humans being overly sensitive to everything. and i don't think stereotypes come out of thin air; i see tons of kids being functionally useless outside of being able to browse the internet.
>>
>>38187030
I guess I could try it, why is this shit so hard?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.