[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl in chatroom posted here >we really hit it off,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1499320355103.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499320355103.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>meet girl in chatroom posted here
>we really hit it off, talk all night for weeks, fall in love
>we arrange to meet, she implies she wants to take my virginity
>most excited I've ever been in my life
>she shows up
>"she's" actually a male who went tranny
>tell him i'm not interested in guys or people who lie to me and turn him away
>apparently i'm the asshole for not wanting to be lied to

You trannies need to fuck off with the lies and deception already. If you have a fucking dick under your dress you need to tell me ahead of time so I can cut contact with you, rather than coming all the way to my house and then acting like it's MY problem that you fucking lied to me once I find out and want you to leave.
>>
>>38186362
But I look more like a girl that some girls do. My boi pussay is soft and poundable to it would have felt better than a real pussy. Your loss
>>
>>38186362
Yeah I agree. I'm trans an I despise other traps who think it's acceptable to lie about their genitals or conceal the fact that they are trans
>>
>>38186362
holy shit that's fucked up

you should've been harsher with him/her/they/sdgdfsbdf
>>
>>38186362
>try to fuck someone after talking to them for only "weeks"
cry more, chad-wannabe
>>
>>38186362

but anonnn that's so meaaaaan can't you just accept themmmm
>>
>>38186396
>waiting months/years to fuck someone
in what world do you live?
>>
OOOOH YESSS thiz comic just Gave mE the OOHhhh hhh beSt Ogransm in mOuy fiskung lifke esee i cnta vnen rite koogohohohohhh yessss baby ohhhhhhh OOhhHHHHHHoohhHHhhHh!HH!!H!H!!!!oen!!!!icantevenspelloneproperly

>In before cash cow opportunity
>>
I don't understand why people still try to find girlfriends on r9k every day when this shit is so rampant. I have not met ONE girl on r9k who didn't later turn out to be male/trap/trans.
>>
>>38186554
Literally everyone who tries to use /r9k/ as some kind of dating service deserves this fate. I can't imagine why anyone would pity them.
>>
makes me wish more trannies would turn to suicide desu senpai
>>
I don't know if I believe you but that sucks if it really happened. I feel for you Anon.
>>
they're so mentally ill they don't even know that they have a penis. have a little sympathy for them OP
>>
If any traps read this, I'm interested.

Lemme know what you want.
>>
File: 1499115209638.gif (1MB, 964x912px)
1499115209638.gif
1MB, 964x912px
>>38186362
>tfw you also hit with someone from r9k
>sounds like a girl on VC
>still not sure if it's a trap
>>
>>38186362
>tfw no trap that wants to fuck me
How is that you other fucks always get so lucky?
>>
>>38188449
Seriously. I love traps but never get to talk to them or meet them but then all these fucking pieces of shit have them knocking their doors down.

Is this the /r9k/ equivalent of "girls" only wanting to fuck douchey Chads?
>>
>>38188471
Anon. You're gay why not try meeting them in gay clubs or whatever
>>
>>38186362
>tfw no cute girl to fall in love with me who turns out to be a man
>>
>>38188509
I'm only gay for girls (male). If they don't look/act girly it does nothing for me.
>>
>>38186362
HEY BOIS GUESS WHOMS'T BACK
>>
>>38188711
Hey Pizza. I always thought you were a cutey.
>>
Tell your dad. If he thinks you are wrong, then all is lost. End your bloodline. Also, Pizza - lesbians aren't real. Biology. Mental illness.
>>
>>38188730
Fuck off creep you could at least v a gentleman about it
>>
File: 14141.jpg (9KB, 158x200px)
14141.jpg
9KB, 158x200px
I'd never want anything to do with a girl that goes on 4chan anyway, relationship wise
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.