[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you hugging your family members right now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 80

File: 0-E5CIm9zzIsGTtT5n.jpg (410KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0-E5CIm9zzIsGTtT5n.jpg
410KB, 1920x1080px
Why aren't you hugging your family members right now?

GO HUG THEM
>>
Because deer guy fucked my dad
>>
They're all asleep
>>
Because my only family is my infant half-sister and she's sleeping right now, next to my cat. It's kind of weird to look at because she's about 6 months old and he's 17 years old.
>>
>>38184513
What happened to everyone else?
>>
>>38184788
Mom died when I was a kid. Brother died about 5 years back. Dad and stepmom had a car accident not long after the baby was born. Grandparents are long gone from age. No cousins, aunts, or uncles.
>>
>>38184807
Well that sucks, I'm sorry.
So it's just you taking care of her? How old are you?
>>
>>38184888
>So it's just you taking care of her?
Yep.
>How old are you?
27. I'm old enough to be her dad.
>>
>>38184914
stay strong robot, youre a real human bean
>>
>>38184914
You're a good brother, make sure you take very good care of her.
>>
>>38184807
>>38184914
I love you
You're a good dude
>>
>>38184227
Because I don't like them, nor do I like being people's emotional hanky more often than I have to.
>>
>fell asleep in the tub
>mom thought I was dead
>super wrinkly
>>
>>38185003
>>38184992
>>38184927
I'm not so sure yet. This is still the easy part. It's like taking care of a cat. She makes noises when she wants something, and what she wants is one of a few basic needs.
>>
>>38185032
Hey, be careful of boozey baths, that sounds dangerous!
I bet you look like a little raisin now, though.
>>
>>38185083
I am a little raisin
>>
>>38185138
Well, I happen to think raisins are really delicious! I mentioned I wanted some of your oatmeal raisin cookies, earlier.
What are you up to now that you're out of the bath, anyways?

Also, I made it home! Who else is still up?
>>
>>38185138
sexy little raisin
>>
>>38185063
Oh, is she still a few months old?
Well regardless do your best to make her happy.
>>
>>38185063
Do you have a girlfriend or anybody else who would be able to help you out?
It sounds like you're totally on board and willing to do whatever it takes, but I think it sounds really rough to be a single parent as a father, especially when the child isn't even yours.

It's very sweet, though, the fact that there are dudes out there with paternal instincts makes me feel good.
>>
>>38184227
Son is asleep. No hugging tonight, sorry robot.
>>
>>38185249
She's about half a year old.
>>38185253
>gf
No. There's a woman in the same apartment building as me, though. I babysit her kid sometimes so she takes my sister when I need her to. I don't really have a choice in this, though. I think it's better to be raised by someone who's actually related to you.
>>
because I just moved to another state, I miss them
>>
>>38185292
I agree with you, there, I think this child's life will be so much better because you are in it.

Hopefully you and the woman will stay on good terms and will be able to help each other out. It seems like it would be even more difficult to find somebody when you're raising a child.
>>
>>38185314
Probably, yeah. It's not something I was ever really invested in, though. I was pretty sure I was going to die alone anyway.
>>
>>38185347
Not anymore! You won't get to really be alone until she grows up and moves out.
>>
>>38185063
I'd give you advice, but it seems like our situations aren't all that similar. I am a single dad, but I had plenty of help from my parents. Especially in the first few years. ~18 months and beyond will start getting difficult because they like to throw the biggest tantrums then. It should cool down by three if you treat it correctly though. Luckily for you, kids also mature quite a bit around that age so you'll hopefully be happy enough about her learning new things that the bad shit won't seem so bad.
>>
>>38185288
How old is ur son?
>>
>>38185365
Even then, there's a good chance I'll have someone with me when I die. Unless it's sudden, I guess. Nice thing about this is I haven't had time to sit around feeling bad for myself about losing my dad.
>>38185389
Yeah, I vaguely remember when my brother was at that age. Genuinely awful. I'm mostly afraid of that and when she starts puberty. I'm not the right kind of person to explain periods and breasts and all that to a young girl.
>>
>>38185389
>>38185425
>all these single dads
I'll be honest, the real reason I wish I was a women is so I could give boys like you the love and kindness they deserve
>>
>>38185396
Nine but he was born when I was fourteen

>>38185425
She'll probably figure it out from the internet before you even realize its a topic she is curious about. I already explained it to my son because he has seen what I look like and he asked me about it. He might need a refresher in a few years, but I'm not super worried.
>>
>>38185471
>She'll probably figure it out from the internet before you even realize its a topic
I think that scares me even more.
>>38185469
I'm spergy enough that getting love just makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>38185218
Back to watching streams and snuggling with the doggo. It's already cold though so I'm going to have to get blanket reinforcements soon.

>>38185228
Oh gosh ><
>>
>>38185471
Where his mother at, then?
You're the same age as me, I can't imagine having a child for the last decade.
>>
wow these threads are bad and you should feel bad about posting them
>>
>>38185527
What streams are you watching? I've missed most of sgdq due to being busy with other things, but I'm happy to be able to catch some zelda games tonight!
And tell me about your doggo
>>
>>38185469
Sounds kinda gay desu. Honestly I mainly post here out of boredom. I'm not completely autistic, but most people my age aren't interested in any family friendly activities. For the fourth I hung out with people 10-15 years older because all of my son's friends have "normal" aged parents. I have met a few girls that seem nice, but I'm probably a retard because I have a "If I don't see us being together forever, why date?"

>>38185491
Everyone learns. She'll be fine. I know schools give a class on it but mine was retarded. They made us watch the female version too which gave more info than the boys one did.

>>38185536
She went to jail a year and a half ago, if that. She was arrested for intent to distribute and she went to this jail place. Not a prison but some like rehabilitation place. She got out in January of this year but got busted again like two weeks ago. I know she got bonded out of jail, but I don't know what she is doing now. I don't really see it as having him that long because he is just part of my normal life now. I can't imagine what I'd be doing now if he was never born.
>>
>>38185610
I'm out in the boonies, didn't get a sex ed class until 9th grade because I went to a catholic elementary school. I know what the internet likes to do to young girls, though. That's why I'm worried.
>>
>>38185632
Interesting. Mine was in the sixth grade, but the boys class was just entirely about hygiene. Nothing puberty related besides "its important to keep yourself clean" "use deodorant" and shit about pimples. We were supposed to have a class about Safe Sex/STDs in the 9th grade but that never happened.
>>
>>38185592
I'm actually watching that too! This run is so long though. I can't wait for shadow of the colossus and chronotrigger tomorrow.

She's a chiweenie! She's kindof dumb but super snuggly.
>>
File: 9483294820.png (107KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
9483294820.png
107KB, 320x283px
because I can't even talk to them, I spitted at my mom a few minutes ago though, they just can't stop being the fucking devil, at least they give me money to compensate for it, they have that normie guilty feel, so it's good for a few things...but the distrust loop in people is very strong, my ex friends and ex gf helped the building of said loop a lot

I'm 29 btw, my room is my life, how great
>>
>>38185674
Wow, she must be a tiny dog, too! What a little family you must have.

I like the long runs, they're usually more memorable to me.
Do you know when sotc is tomorrow? I've got D&D in the evening so I hope I can catch it!
>>
>>38185672
We were supposed to get classes in 4th and 8th grade but they just never gave them. 9th grade, at least on the boys side, was comprehensive. It was part of the gym class and split by gender. Condoms, STDs, safe sex, puberty, etc. Everything. I really liked high school. The catholic school held off on teaching a lot of important stuff but the high school teachers did their job pretty well. I remember really liking the law class I took because the teacher was serious most of the time and worked you hard, but she knew the material and could joke around sometimes.
>>
>>38185726
It's around noon I think
>>
>>38184227
Because (A) it's past 1:00 in the morning where I live and (B) I grew up in an hispanic household; hugging is literally how we greet each other.
>>
>>38185752
Oh, that's great news! I'll be sure to double check before I go to bed, but I'm glad to be able to catch it this season.

What has been your favourite run so far this time? I hope to watch some of them on youtube in the coming weeks cus I missed the first few days like a goof
>>
>>38185843
I really liked donkey kong 64 because the runner was so sweet and seemed really nervous but he still did a great job. He's also so humble even though he had two WRs for the game. Also everyone in the room shouted OOOOOH BANANA every time they got a golden banana
>>
>>38185910
Haha, that sounds awesome! I love humble runners, once its up on the youtube channel I'll watch that!
There's something really charming about n64 runs in general, I think!
>>
because she's asleep and I don't want to wake her up
we sleep in the same bed though so i guess that's close enough
>>
Bump!
The Twilight Princess run has been really neat to watch so far, its the only 3d zelda game I've barely played at all.

Also, I mowed the lawn for my aunt today, and gave her a hug afterwards.
>>
Is this thread performance art?
>>
File: 1498910768528.gif (557KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1498910768528.gif
557KB, 500x284px
Haven't had anything to contribute to the single dads talk, but you both seem like good smart guys who will do the right things
Its heartwarming and feely
This new smaller girl is adorable
I'm just awake and bored
>>
>>38187493
You're just happy somebody is smaller than you
>>
>>38187493
Hey Laura!
You been doing anything tonight, before you got bored?
>>
>>38187570
No, she's cute an I want to hug her and be her older sister
>>
>>38187624
I've been in bed for a while but can't sleep, just gonna lie here for a whole I guess
>>
>>38187659
Maybe you should try to fatigue yourself before trying to sleep again.
>>
>>38187695
I'm already pretty tired, just the usual "can't sleep alone because I'm secretly 7"
>>
>>38187659
I'm stuck on the same boat here. Can't sleep at all. It sucks. I wanted to get up early to jog with my brother before he goes to work.
>>
File: Comfy wizard.gif (879KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy wizard.gif
879KB, 500x400px
>>38184807
>>38184914

I wish I could talk to someone like you. You must have experiences and a viewpoint that would put all our personal squabbles to peace.

Or maybe you're more tortured than anyone in here.

Either way man, I respect you
>>
>>38184227
This turned into the best feel thread of the summer
>>
>>38187728
I wouldn't feel that way if I were you
Sleeping alone is actually hugely unnatural for humans
For the vast majority of our existence, humans slept together. Even very rich folk who had their own bedrooms usually had servants or slaves sleeping with them.
So, I don't think your discomfort with sleeping alone is anywhere unnatural for a woman of any age. Don't stress it, but for the time being, I guess you need to find other ways to sleep comfortably.
>>
>>38187729
You can still give it a shot, albiet running on fumes
>>38187784
Yea but just about everyone else can do it, I don't know what makes me the moron who can't
The only thing that worked was my cat sleeping with me but since we moved back in it's been a rare occurrence
>>
>>38187840
I can only do it because I'm used to it. I think if people were more used to sleeping in groups, people would have far less sleep problems.
>>
>>38187932
Probably, but what are we gonna do? For now I'll deal with it, and hopefully I end up in a relationship where I share a bed
>>
>>38187840
Eh okay. Back to bed for me then.
>>
>>38188006
Most people I know in relationships share beds
It would be very sad otherwise, I think!

>>38188122
Goodnight kissy, let us know how your jog goes!
>>
>>38184227
I dont have any family members.
I never had any one really.
>>
>>38185292
>I babysit her kid sometimes so she takes my sister when I need her to.
Theres people in this world giving kids to niggers on 4chan.
>>
I really like the idea of having a happy family who aren't afraid to hug each other
>>
>>38184227
because im too fucking scared to, i wish i could though
>>
>>38188759
Why are you afraid to hug them?
>>
>>38188810
it was somehow impressed on me when i was 13 that i was too old for hugs i dont know how i got this impression
>>
>>38188826
Never too late to get used to them
I can probably hug anybody comfortably but my brother, but that's only because I don't think he would like it
he's a bit of a shut in
>>
Good morning, and I guess goodnight for most people.
I made my brother eggs on toast for breakfast and he rewarded me by saying his girlfriend will come over later. So I'm not feeling that great but okay considering.
>>
>>38188916
How did u cook the eggs? I could sure go for some eggs lovingly cooked by ella!
>>
>>38188940
Normally? I didn't do anything special. I served for my sisters and mom too.
>>
>>38188990
There are so many ways to make eggs normally though...
>>
>>38189029
I'm not an egg connoisseur so I wouldn't know. I cooked them in a frying pan and flipped them so both sides were cooked, I'm not sure what else I can say.
>>
>>38189166
Those are the details I wanted to know! Thank u, I love eat egg
>>
File: IMG_2386.jpg (91KB, 916x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2386.jpg
91KB, 916x892px
I don't hug my sister but I slap her ass.
>>
I hugged my dad before he left for work, and then my sister when I went back to bed because she crawled into that same bed so I didn't have much choice.
Also she's cute and worried about my doctors appointment.
>Austria, don't let them stick needles into your head again (I got onabotulinum injections during my last hospital stay and had like two dozen needles in my head, it freaked her out)
>hug
>tell her it's okay and that it's just a new doc and a new checkup
>okay, promise
>"You can come with me if you're worried"
>scrunches up her face
>"I'm not THAT worried, I'm sure you'll be fine"
>>
>>38189629
I'd be a lil worried, too
I am a lil worried, too

what the heck is an onabotulinum injection?
>>
>>38189280
Nice.

super duper nice bro
>>
>>38189629
Your pet octopus is a little tsun
Hope it goes okay
>>
>>38189658
Don't worry, it's a non-invasive surgery basically. Like you know how menopausal rich women get Botox injected into their face to look like they aren't way past their due-date? It's like that, but for migraines, because they can be caused by stiff/clamped nerves somewhere subdermal around your head or neck, so you get botoxed all over. It hurts a little and looks creepy, but there's no real risks except kinda getting droopy eyes if the stuff slips down your eyebrows - and the very real risk of your sister making a "Wow, you totally look like 16 again, I should be getting those too" joke over and over again.
But either way it dissipates after a few months, so it's not permanent. Basically the prelude to actually invasive surgery.

>>38189736
She's tsun as fuck, but I love her for it.
And yeah, I'm sure he'll just tell me the same stuff everyone does, give me new pills that won't help, and send me on my merry way.
>>
Goodnight all you lovely people
May we meet on the other side
>>
>>38189948
Fuck man for one sec I thought you meant you were gonna kill yourself instead of going to bed, don't scare me like that.
>>38189789
The best of luck, all that stuff still sounds pretty concerning.
>>
>>38189789
I'm guessing this is part of that program you were talking about? Anyways, hope something good does come out of it at least. Also, your sister is cute as fug if that's anything.
>>
File: Ok!.png (26KB, 269x170px) Image search: [Google]
Ok!.png
26KB, 269x170px
>>38184227
I don't usually indulge in these threads, but this time I got an excuse, they aren't home.
>>
>>38190382
Thanks. I guess it seems concerning a little bit, I'm kinda used to all this stuff.

>>38190955
Oh, no, that's a whole other thing (the pain clinic in Germany), I'll probably do that sometime in autumn/winter, depending when they have a bed free basically. They're very overbooked.
The neurologist now was just one on a long list. Prescribed me some new meds, told me the last neurologist was wrong and also an idiot/alcoholic/adulterer/cokehead, it's always the same.
But hey, fingers crossed this stuff might work. Antiepileptic meds.

Anyway I'm on my way home now, don't have much to do except 'babysit' my sister, so I'm gonna do some trading and reading, dunno.
What are you anons up to for today?
>>
So why was everything stuck for 3 hours?
>>
why is our home so broken?
>>
File: IMG_20170706_155443592_HDR.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170706_155443592_HDR.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>38191710
I'm not up to much today. I really hope shit works out well for you. Sounds like a pain in the ass all those disagreeing doctors. Here's a pic I took earlier today, sure you don't want to go here and hang out with ella? entirely platonic of course
>>
File: please dont hate me 2.png (257KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
please dont hate me 2.png
257KB, 1024x768px
..are we back now? I fixed it for that Anon who was asking for it.

>>38191710
You said that they were very well known, or something along the lines of that. Didn't think that they'd be booked solid like that though.
>one on a long list
Shit. Maybe I've missed it, but how many people have you gone to?
>>
File: IMG_20170706_194134414.jpg (917KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170706_194134414.jpg
917KB, 2592x1456px
>>38191953
Idunno man, I thought the place I was at was the problem, apparently no one could post.
>>38191982
Many things anon, but don't let that put you down.
>>
>>38184227
Because it is sleepy time where I come from. They are now sleeping. If I give them a hug now they would wake up because they are very light sleepers.
>>
>>38192115
I see someone else you added on there Bearg, I like how the cow looks too
>>
>>38192115
> I fixed it for that Anon who was asking for it.
Ahhh shit you actually did it, thought you forgot. Looks pretty good.
>>
>tfw Hiro or the Joos break 4chin again
Why

>>38192068
Looks really nice yeah. And I do want to platonically hang out with Ella of course, in a totally platonic way.

>>38192115
That's looking great, Bearg. I like it even more than the first version.
Yeah, they don't have a lot of rooms and receive patients from all over the world. I guess that's why they want 3-6 months of migraine calendar, to stem the flood.
Oh, quite a few. This is my fifth neurologist, not counting my house doctor, I've had two acupuncturists, two separate pain specialists, a therapist, two orthopedics, yeah I think that's it.
>>
File: 1498772231803.jpg (18KB, 241x241px) Image search: [Google]
1498772231803.jpg
18KB, 241x241px
>>38192115
10/10 great drawing. I like this version a bit more haha
>>
Good morning, you great family huggers!
I had an unusually undisturbed sleep, it was nice and I feel great!

>>38192068
I want to visit, whether I can party with ella or not. I wish I had the time and money to vacation this summer!
>>
>>38192728
I also like human!cow kissy over real bovine kissy
Much easier to hug and much cuter
Mooo
>>
>>38192413
Then hug them when they wake up.
>>38192453
Yes, I added an extra person. A nice person. And thanks, I like the nice cow too.
>>38192453
Just got busy with other projects. Sorry it took long for just a small thing.
>>38192612
Thanks.
Man, that doesn't sound like the most enjoyable or smoothest process to go through all of that. Seriously hoping something comes out of that whole clinic in Germany.
>>38192728
Glad you liked this version better. One is funny, and the other is lovable.
>>
>>38192801
Who did you add? I see a little figure next to you. Is it your lovely little sister?
>>
>>38192789
What lol

>>38192801
Yeah, I laughed at the first one but this version looks better
>>
>>38192826
It's Donald Duck. That's enough of a hint hopefully. If anything, I'd just represent her as a Petitgguy.
>>38192860
Still great to know at least.
>>
>>38193102
>It's Donald Duck. That's enough of a hint hopefully.
Anal?
What happened to him btw?
>>
>>38184227
Because my brother doesn't live at home anymore and I'm not really a hugging person. Also, between work, household chores and spending time with my fiancee, I'm just really swamped.
>>
>>38193196
Hug your fiancee, then! They are family now, right?
>>
>>38193235
Already did today. Atm she's busy with her part of the household chores, don't wanna be a disturbance.
>>
>>38193142
Ye
Busy being an adult I guess.
>>38193196
Then give a cool handshake to your brother whenever you meet him.
>>
>>38193262
So sweet! Where did you two meet, if you don't mind me asking?
I would love to have a fiancee! But I'll need to find a girlfriend or boyfriend, first...
>>
>>38193268
I do and I will. Dunno when the next time's gonna be though.

>>38193284
Funny story, acually. I met her through an old friend of my brother's (he went to school with said friend, she was a few years his senior). First had a short fling with her and after we stopped fooling around, I grew closer to my now-fiancee (who was her flatmate at the time).
>>
>>38184914
I'd love to meet you. You seem very considerate. I hope you raise your sister right. :) and remember if she ever says you're not my dad, just say "I'm the closest thing you've got!" That ought to shut her up if she acts out. Hopefully she'll be a good girl though.
>>
>>38193324
Ah, that sounds very nice! When's the wedding, anyways?
>>
>>38193648
This fall. We've got almost all the preparations done by now, so we're really chill about it.
>>
>>38193687
Ah, that sounds really comfortable, I'm so happy for you guys!
Thanks for stopping by the thread!
>>
>>38193142
I'm around. Just nothing interesting to contribute, and trying not to shit post
>>
>>38193802
Shitpost to your hearts content!
are u not happy? :(
>>
>>38184227
>hug overweight acne younger sister
>hug older shaveless skinnyfat brother
>parents
I think I'll pass desu
>>
>>38193802
Hey old man, how're you holding up?
>>
>>38193797
No problem, I'm always happy to spread some optimism, especially around here when I have the time. Haven't been here for a few years, but f it's still the place I left back then, it could use some.
>>
>>38193802
I'll draw Misha if it means you'll be here more often.
>>
>>38193819
Long story

>>38193833
I'm ok. Lots of shit work, prep for son to go to college in the fall, and following pol, k, and voat to kill time

>>38193867
I shudder to think what I would look like as a Chibi
>>
>>38193888
Kek
That's why I just represented you as the Dolan plush. Or maybe I'd just draw you as the glorious murder cube.
>>
>>38193840
Yeah, its a joy to be able to spread optimism!
What are your plans for the rest of the day, anyways?
>>
>>38193987
Not too much, it's around 10pm where I am. Probably take a shower and then get into bed. Maybe read my fiancee a story (she's dyslexic and I like reading to people) and then go to sleep.
>>
>>38194056
Yes, read to her! I like doing the same thing, after so many years of running D&D, verbal stories are becoming more and more comfortable for me.
>>
>>38184227
My parents were abusive. What's your excuse?
>>
>>38194273
You're not with them anymore, though, right?
>>
Anyone got kissy's discord?
>>
>>38194491
Uhh yeah, I think I do :^)

Neudaiz#8714
>>
Hey anons, how's it going?
I'm sister-cuddling now after having had a mild (work-related) anxiety attack
>>
>>38195210
Something go wrong during work? Hope your sister can help you through that.
>>
>>38195210
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope everything's okay now.
I'm not doing much, just lazing around. My brother's girlfriend is over and I can hear them talking in his room, which is fairly distracting.
>>
>>38195284
Nothing went wrong, I might've fucked up somewhat. Made a bet on market volatility through an option that I thought I can't sell unless it goes 500% up, which is not impossible but if the bull market continues, I might also lose quite some money on it - so I've tried to sell a portion of it now in the aftermarket but the order probably won't go through until tomorrow morning. We will see.
On the other hand, if the order does go through by tomorrow, I'd have made 10% profit in a day.
Sorry for the boring blog post.

>>38195335
Hi Ella. We'll see but I think/hope it'll be okay.
Be glad you only hear them talk.
>>
>tfw I want to post
>got quite the interesting stories
>too sad for any of that shit
Sorry boys I'll be lurking forever
>>
>>38195404
>spoiler
I could hear even the slightest cough if I concentrated on it. Might bother my sister and sleep with her if they do the thing or whatever.
>>38195432
I want to be reassuring but I'm no good at that at all
I'm sorry you're sad.
>>
File: 6688_katawa_shoujo_hd_wallpapers.jpg (391KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
6688_katawa_shoujo_hd_wallpapers.jpg
391KB, 1680x1050px
>>38193819
I guess to expand on this, since I typed it all out for a friend already.

I Feel fucking old. Especially with my son starting college and air Force, and I'm sitting here doing a glorified paper pusher job. It...I guess puts things into perspective. When your younger it's always "I can do this, I'll be at this point when I'm older, I wanna be this when I grow up". Well, I look in the mirror, and the grey hair and I sit at my desk and the menial work tells me that I'm kind of past that point. Then I see my son, who has a huge future ahead of him. And my daughter with her ASL and nursing scholarship. It kind of drives home that I wasted my life in potential. And that I'm literally at the point where I'm too far in to go back and correct shit. It kind of drives home that I wasted my life in potential. And that I'm literally at the point where I'm too far in to go back and correct shit.

Would my life have been different if I joined the army?

Would it have been different if I didn't marry a single mom?

Would it be different if I went into writing major for college?

It's...sobering I guess is the best word. I don't know if this is what they call a mid life crisis, but it's definitely a situation that brings up a lot of existential questions.
>>
>>38195517
I know, I was just kidding, I'm sure they won't do anything with you right there. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
who here has kissed their sister on the lips?
>>
File: 1496812113281.png (34KB, 912x482px) Image search: [Google]
1496812113281.png
34KB, 912x482px
>>38195571
>tfw no blind gf
fucking end my suffering right here, right now
>>
>>38195644
more katawa shoujo gfs plox
>>
>>38195667
sorry, saw only this one
>>
>>38195614
Why wouldn't they? It's their life, they don't have a reason to put me before them.
I'm sorry I'll just find something else to think about.
>>
File: xH40oTq_d.jpg (51KB, 640x555px) Image search: [Google]
xH40oTq_d.jpg
51KB, 640x555px
>>38195892
I mean just because it'd be awkward. Even if you were just his 'normal' sister, having sex when you could hear would be weird, I'd think. I don't know, maybe the Dutch are more liberal there, too.
But yeah sorry, change of topic. Noodled already tonight?
>>
>>38195930
I don't think he realizes how thin the walls are.
Yeah, I'm up to 14. I'm not sure what happened after last week that's making me torture my spaghetti like this. Probably just boredom.
>>
>>38196033
If you're at 14, I'm pretty sure he does realize how thin the walls are.
Either way, good going!
Boredom is as good a reason to diddle as anything, probably one of the best actually. Definitely my favorite way to kill time.
>>
File: Horse_cock.jpg (5KB, 186x250px) Image search: [Google]
Horse_cock.jpg
5KB, 186x250px
>>38195930
I've seen Dutch TV. Those folks are denegerate as hell
>>
>>38196088
I'm pretty quiet, plus I've been, uh, showering a lot recently.
It's definitely a good way to spend time, although that's mostly time I should really be spending on thinking about important things in my life. Not that there's many of them.
>>38196123
Don't you dare insult my people
>>
>>38195404
Nah, it's not boring it all. Although I apologise if I'm being too dumb to be able to really say too much on it besides hoping the best comes from that situation.
>>38195432
What exactly is keeping you down? I think everyone would move to read your stuff.
>>
>>38196123
Fucking druggies, right?

>>38196232
Eh, there's enough time to think about important things, I think you deserve any amount of relaxation and pleasure your body's capable of.

>>38196252
Don't worry about it, it's not about intelligence but familiarity. Most people not involved in the stock market couldn't make much sense of it (enough people who *are* involved still can't, in fact) so it's fine.
>>
>>38196232
Not my fault your TV programs have uncensored butt fucking, dildos, and blow jobs on prime time television
>>
File: 3f3jtTm_d.jpg (44KB, 450x488px) Image search: [Google]
3f3jtTm_d.jpg
44KB, 450x488px
>>38196318
Oh, the Dutch are watching Game of Thrones?
>>
>>38196299
>Fucking druggies, right?
:^)
>>
File: list of dere.jpg (2MB, 3820x2350px) Image search: [Google]
list of dere.jpg
2MB, 3820x2350px
I think we can all have some fun with this
>>
>>38196299
Between sleeping, noodling, reading and doing chores I don't have much dedicated time to think about stuff really
I still need to think about how I'm actually going to approach the subject of a relationship with my friend. I'm still dumb on that.
>>38196318
That's just our refined European culture
>>
File: 1499222036960.png (109KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499222036960.png
109KB, 800x500px
>>38195644
But what about deaf gf!?
>>
>>38196495
How about you tell her "Since we've gotten closer, I literally cannot stop touching myself. I've cum fourteen times this week and aim to reach twenty before Sunday, but I'm sure it'd be oh-so easier with your help"
It'd work on me.
>>
File: 1481193954959.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481193954959.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
My cousin came over today, she's a cute petite 14 year old girl. The moment she saw me she jumped on me and wrapped herself around me and gave me a super hug.

She has big breasts and they were pressing against me the whole time and I was touching her butt as I held her up. It was kind of arousing, I feel bad. She's such a sweet girl but I'm a sick sick man. She's always super excited when she sees me and always wants to hug me and touch me. It's gotten harder over time to keep my composure as she's gone from a little girl to a sexy teen.

She held my arm for a long time and I could feel her breasts pressing up against me. I was sweating bullets the whole time, I'm a bad man. I should take her somewhere to repent for my sins.
>>
Posted it in another thread, I guess it belongs here better.

>my little cousin, who's 4, loves me more than my sister, 20ish years old.

And she's gonna grown up and forget all the drawings we did, the walks, the talks
I still remember when she approached me and made me skip an heartbeat
>was in the living room, going into my room to shitpost and waste my time as usual
>"anon can I see what you do?"
>"sweetie I'm about to study, surely you would want to play with the dolls or something else."
>"No, not really. I wanna see what you do."
>"Fine."
>we ended up playing togheter for an hour or something
>My aunt comes
>"anon we're going, dear come please"
>"I wanna stay a little bit more"

All while I fought with my twin sis and she wouldn't speak to me because I didn't support her fuckery around while she should study for exams.
Hold me tight, please.
>>
>>38196616
Dragon Maid was such a fantastic series
>>
File: a silent voice.png (341KB, 412x648px) Image search: [Google]
a silent voice.png
341KB, 412x648px
>>38196606
this too. Bet I'm too bad for 'em too.
>>
>>38196616
Instead of trying to restrain yourself, you should date her and marry her.
>>
>>38196670
it doesn't work like that man. I'm sorry to break it for you, but in reality "family love" and "love love" are two very different kinds which should never be mixed togheter.
Just appreciate that someone somewhat is forced to care about you for reasons and go on.
>>
>>38196611
Thanks, I'll try to tell her that. We'll be decking in no time. But seriously I'll think of something, we're going out on Saturday so I have until then.
I know, you're pretty easy to woo.
I'm going to go bully my sister into letting me bunk up with her now since I can hear them fucking giggle. It's half past midnight.
>>
File: 1497770971262.jpg (35KB, 570x572px) Image search: [Google]
1497770971262.jpg
35KB, 570x572px
>>38196318
>amerifag is being a prude again.
Oh boo hoo, are you scared of nudity anon? Well I can imagine it being intimidating to a robot, but it's actually pretty normal. Have you ever tried walking around nude when on your own? It's pretty comfy.
>>38196380
ayy lmao
>>
I just found out I have an uncle living in Toronto. I didn't even know. My parents keep so much from me. I also found out I have a cousin living in another city here.

I didn't even know my family was this big. Maybe I can meet them someday. Feels weird there's a whole nother family using my last name across the continent and we're related.
Just throwing this out there. Maybe someone appreciates it.
>>
File: CKH95Mj.gif (128KB, 344x472px) Image search: [Google]
CKH95Mj.gif
128KB, 344x472px
>>38196790
Prude? Bitch...you have no idea who I am...
>>
>>38196798
Where are you from, then, anon?
I'm in canada, too, but western.
>>
>>38196846
I'm in the netherlands. Maybe one day I could visit them, or they can sponsor me into getting a visa. I always wanted to live in Canada or the US.
I'm so amazed right now that he exists and has a family with my lastname.
>>
>>38196764
I'm sure you'll think of something, possibly something less silly than what I proposed.
>you're pretty easy to woo
Am not. I just have a soft spot for girls enthusiastic about spaghetting.
>>
>>38196901
>Am not
Austria, let me remind you that you flirt with every single online girl that talks to you in a positive way.
>>
>>38196876
I often wonder about my family all over the world, but especially people still in europe with my last name.

Why would your parents keep him away from you, though?
>>
>>38196930
Austria x Kissy shippers when?
>>
>>38196930
Likes to flirt =! easily woo-able
It's all just good fun. No homo.
>>
>>38196976
Well my dad hates his sister so that part of the family was never talked about. They live in a town about 2 hours away.
And I guess because the canadian relative lives so far away he was never brought up. I wonder even if he still lives in Toronto and they keep contact.
>>
>>38196901
>>38197033
if anything, I feel like austria is doing the woo-ing
>>
File: 1498503922759.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1498503922759.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>38197033
Flirt = let's mutually masterbate via Skype
>>
I live an hour and a half away. Would if I could
>>
>>38195571
Damm sorry to hear that man, not really sure what I can say to make you feel better, sorry.
>>
File: newTLCshow.png (26KB, 187x440px) Image search: [Google]
newTLCshow.png
26KB, 187x440px
I was given a heads up by my boss the other day to make sure 'any family or loved ones' have valid passports if they lived with me, so I think it's pretty safe to say a domestic placement is out of the running. I tried to press him on but he just said it's still being deliberated on and that I'd be 'receiving language training if necessary' starting within the next few weeks.

So after work I dragged L out to go get her passport shit all taken care of. The lady doing the passport photos was talking to L who was ecstatically going on about how my work might have us moving to another country. Then the lady asked if we were married, and L immediately blurted out, 'not yet, but hopefully before we move.' She caught what she said as she said it and got all bashful real quick, lady thought it was adorable.

I can't help but feel that L's slip up wasn't so much a slip up but a not so subtle hint.

>>38192115
Oh shit another version.
Army of Darkness when?
>>
>>38196876
>I'm in the netherlands
Okay, stop it right here. How many of us fuckers in this thread are in the netherlands!? We could fucking start a incest meetup club here or something, what's wrong with our country!?
>>
>>38195335
>I can hear them talking in his room
What!? I'm like 30 kilometers away at most and I can't hear shit over the sound of donar dragging his ass across the sky in his goat drawn bumpercar.
>>
>>38197054
I don't really woo even, I just like innocent flirting. I guess I'm a sloot.
Also, woo is such a weird word.

>>38197063
I have never done that with anyone from this thread.

>>38197187
Your country's pretty high on the degeneracy scale it seems.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 960x720px
>>38197187
Kijk naar de Zeemap dan zie je hoeveel er zijn.
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2560398

Autisme is een epidemie geworden
>>
>>38197253
What HAVE you done with people in the thread, then?
>>
File: my soul.jpg (15KB, 392x395px) Image search: [Google]
my soul.jpg
15KB, 392x395px
>>38197145
Forgot my tripfagging.
>>
>>38197260
>Autisme is een epidemie geworden
I don't speak Dutch but I can guess what that means!

>>38197353
Flirting like I said. I'm pretty gay like that.
>>
>>38197145
Protective is that you?
>L immediately blurted out, 'not yet, but hopefully before we move.'
Well, will you?

>I can't help but feel that L's slip up wasn't so much a slip up but a not so subtle hint.
Relax, just give the imouto what she wants. Throw in a kid while you're at it.
>>
>>38197389
It's close to German anyhow. You could translate most sentences directly because of how similar the words are.
>>
>>38197260
>tfw this is now a dutchthread
Weet je anon, die fucking video van internetgekkies is deel van de oorzaak meer dan het tonen van het gevolg volgens mij. Fucking drankgebruik onder jongeren is niet normaal hier.
>>38197253
Wel we zijn iig geen goedkopere namaakduitsers.
>>
>>38197145
You know it's not a slip up. Glad to always see you post.
>spoiler
It'll come. I unfortunately work on my stuff at night, and I work on different projects simultaneously. I promise that I'll deliver for a great guy like you.
>>38197353
Been a nice person to talk with.
>>
>>38197454
Drankgebruik en die video staan los van elkaar trouwens, maar het gaat meer om het algemeen belachelijke gedrag van mensen, die video's maken dat weliswaar belachelijk maar promoten het op een manier ook.
>>
File: Wat-heb-je-2.jpg (17KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Wat-heb-je-2.jpg
17KB, 320x180px
>>38197454
>>38197518
Laten we vluchten naar amerika ofzo. Wie gaat visums halen
>>
I hate my parents for making me short and unattractive. No more hugs for them.
>>
>>38197532
America is net zo erg. Ik vlucht naar lapland en ga in een iglo van bevroren tranen van schaamte wonen. Kheb wel wat familie in de vs dus als lapland niets wordt, waarom niet?
>>
Dutchfags pls, this is all kanker
>>
>>38197633
Nou in America is t tenminste grappig en zijn er genoeg normaaltjes. Hier is t triest.
>familie
Welke dan? Regels voor family greencards zijn strict. Zus of broer?
>>
File: image1326650184.jpg (20KB, 417x400px) Image search: [Google]
image1326650184.jpg
20KB, 417x400px
Thank God for Google translate
>>
File: dickin.jpg (60KB, 716x600px) Image search: [Google]
dickin.jpg
60KB, 716x600px
>>38197391
I have some money put away to put towards claddagh necklace or a custom locket, so I guess I'll have to go get that and do the whole 'proposing' thing.

>>38197517
Just busting you balls, not worries.

She's been talking a fair bit about our future lately.
L doesn't know, but I know that shes started a list of baby names on a piece of paper which she's been hiding in a book by the beside table.
>>
>>38197686
Nee, fucking neven en nichten van mn ma. Das dus waarschijnlijk niet goed genoeg. Ze hebben wel vuurwapens dus das iig iets.
>>38197679
Beautiful.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>38197784
Nee dat mag dan niet. Moet t gewoon doen zoals ik t ga doen met een H1B proberen kek.

>>38197679
I like all dit
>>
>>38197749
>first spoiler
Why not just go with a ring?
>second spoiler
Found a name you like?
>>
>>38197749
A promise is a promise.
>She's been talking a fair bit about our future lately.
Nervous? Like the Anon before said, any names that caught your attention?
>>
>>38197860
L doesn't generally wear jewelry, and when she does it tends to be necklace.
I also think she'd prefer the idea of having something that's closer to her heart.

I'm God awful with names so I think I'll just leave that to L. Knowing her she's look up all the meanings behind the names as well. Left up to me I'd probably pick some odd or obscure German or Scottish name just to fluff my own history boner.

>>38197932
I wouldn't say that I'm nervous about it, but I do understand the importance of those kinds of steps in the grand scheme of things. If anything I'm probably more excited than I let on. Really for the first time in our lives everything is coming up roses and we're probably the happiest we've ever been.
>>
>>38198260
When are you proposing?
And now that I think about it, didn't you once say you would look into the posibility of getting an actual marriage since she's only your half-sister?
>>
>>38198260
>prefer the idea of having something that's closer to her heart.
Sweeter than sugar.
I'm glad for the two of you. Great knowing two deserving people get to have this kind of happiness in their lives. You're probably a bit tired of this since I keep saying it whenever you pop up, but I'm glad to always see you show up. Especially to know that you're both doing all right.
>>
File: 1498093159686.jpg (121KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
1498093159686.jpg
121KB, 800x798px
>>38198260
I've put some thought into baby names, I'll just list some good ones I came up with if it gives you any ideas
Boy:
>Thomas
>Harrison
>Wayne
>Wyatt
>Joseph
>Noah
>Aaron
>Mark
>Sean
>Your name Jr.
Girl:
>Josephine (obviously not if you have a Joseph)
>Jesse
>Angela
>Amalia
>Samantha
>Caroline
>Coraline
>Sophia
>Andrea
Maybe you like one of those or it got you thinking, or maybe they're all stupid
I'm just bored and figured it might help
>>
>>38198816
>>Your name Jr.
>Protective's sister's name begins with L
>Laura
HOLY FUCK! How could I have been so blind?
>>
>>38198888
Shit that was stupid
I meant "jr" is always a good option
>>
File: 1497517519262.png (57KB, 247x268px) Image search: [Google]
1497517519262.png
57KB, 247x268px
>>38198816
>Thmas or Sean, the rest is gay.
>Cora is best name.
>>38198888
I really do not get it at all but nce quads
It's 2am for me I'm off to bed because my vision is going a little wonky, and I can barely read.
>>
>>38198481
Assuming I put an order in this week, I'd imagine sometime late next week or the week after that.

I was musing with the possibility of having a properly registered marriage. Main thing standing in the way of that is some of the information required for a marriage license. If I can figure out a work around to that we'll do it.

>>38198512
Well aren't you just the biggest bundle of good faith. You keep up that heart of gold.

>>38198816
Everything you listed, with the exception of Sophia, is awful. I've never met a Thomas or a Samantha who wasn't a massive cunt. I think it'd be kind of weird to have kid that shared a name with me or L, but she might disagree with me.

>>38198888
>Implying L has a traditional European name.
>>
>>38199093
Don't give your child some stupid meme name
>>38199171
Best of luck in getting an actual marriage license
I've known 2 Thomas' and they were alright, I think I knew a Samantha a long time ago, don't remember much about her
>>
>>38199171
I mean it, man. I'm rooting for you. Same for everyone here.
>Thomas
>Massive cunt
I knew a Thomas who kept asking to copy off my accounting work. He was alright, just a bit too lazy.
>>38199358
>stupid meme name
I don't know, Laura. XB-70 Valkyrie would be a pretty wicked name for both a boy or a girl.
>>
>>38199171
>Implying L has a traditional European name.
What, is she a Laquisha or something?
>>
>>38199586
>Implying L is a nigger
>>
>>38199598
She's half-caste, Protective has said so before.
>>
File: E2D-Hawkeye-New-Awacs.jpg (75KB, 617x463px) Image search: [Google]
E2D-Hawkeye-New-Awacs.jpg
75KB, 617x463px
>>38199508
E_2D Hawkeye is a pretty name for a girl
>>
>>38199358
>>38199642

I'm not going to hold my breath over it. If I can figure out a way to get around putting our mother's name for one of us I'll do it.

The issue with names like Thomas or Joseph, is that they get shortened down to Tom or Joe, and those are just crappy names.

>E_2D Hawkeye.
I laughed.

>>38199508
>Meme names.
>XB-70 Valkyrie.
I'm down with that. 'Enola Gay', would be a laugh and a half too, but I don't think many people would catch on to it.
If you're gonna name you children after tools of death, best to make it something with a high kill count, maybe something like Karabiner 98 or Kalashnikov. Kalashnikov is actually a fucking sweet name.

>>38199586
>>38199598
>>38199629
L isn't black, she's darker than your typical European though. Think closer to central Asia in terms of skin tone.
>>
File: tupolev_tu160_blackjack.jpg (36KB, 600x373px) Image search: [Google]
tupolev_tu160_blackjack.jpg
36KB, 600x373px
>>38199642
lol nice five head
Nah, but that's a beautiful name. If I had to think of a girls only name, it would have to be the Tu-160.

You can tell I have a thing from these names.
>>
File: b-291.jpg (340KB, 3131x2400px) Image search: [Google]
b-291.jpg
340KB, 3131x2400px
>>38199815
>not giving your daughter a good, traditional name like _B-29_
>>
>>38199784
>Kalashnikov
Name a kid that and they're destined for and they're crazy and successful life.
I don't know if it matters, but is it really that important to get a marriage license? A good and very smart friend told me that it seems like it's a good deal as it is.
>>38199965
>B-29
As expected from a person of such class.
>>
File: tom-brady-nfl-appeal.jpg (25KB, 650x362px) Image search: [Google]
tom-brady-nfl-appeal.jpg
25KB, 650x362px
>>38199784
Kalashnikov is nice but a bit on the nose
>can be shortened to Tom
That's the point fuckboy
>>38199815
Of all the dumb urban dictionary words you know it's 5 head?
>>38199965
>Not naming your Spitfire
>>
>>38200039
>Spitfire
Finally we agree on something being good
>>
>>38200039
Kek. Gotta start somewhere, right?
If it helps, I'm having phone issues now. Guessing the fall I had damaged my phone and now the buttons besides the volume up and down don't work.

I may get some lip.
>>
>>38200022
It's primarily for tax purposes and finances really. Also it'd be nice just to have the official recognition, it's not a necessity though.

>>38200039
Kalashnikov was a filthy commie with the true spirit of a capitalist. There is literally nothing wrong with naming your child after the inventor of one of the most prolific instruments of death on the planet.

>Tom.
>Not a shit name.
>Tom Brady.
>Not a shit individual.
>>
>>38200022
>a person of such class
Just so you know I've spent the last six hours in bed, eating chips, not moving and watching Rome on my tablet.
But now I'm gonna go to sleep for real. Night anons
>>
>>38200092
Kinda hard when you have shit taste
>>38200218
That sucks, good luck with your sister
>>38200276
I could imagine the teacher reading that off the attendance sheet and just looking at the child with that name
Tom Brady is a great man and I won't hear anything about it
>>38200328
Sounds fun
>>
>>38200276
>tax purposes and finances really
Yeah, I was remembering a bit of that. Anyways, wishing for the best as always. I'll get your drawing done.
>>38200328
And I bet you still look classy as hell doing it. Night.
>>38200470
Eh, that fall caused more problems than long term back issues I guess. Shouldn't have been on that trailer.
>>
Haven't been in these threads in a long time because of life taking away from valuable shitposting time. Anything new and exciting? Who wound up being fake this time around?
>>
File: 1492271172485.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492271172485.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>38201198
No one yet. In fact, we have another verified who is at least a real person.

But that's not the point of these threads anyway.
>>
>>38201266
We're all real people kissy.
>>
>>38201266
Which person are you talking about, Kissy?
>>
Page 9 sucks, so here's a bump.
>>
File: cLgdHbf.png (1MB, 1439x1415px) Image search: [Google]
cLgdHbf.png
1MB, 1439x1415px
>>38200470
Just gonna leave this here
Bradybitch
>>
File: YvX7itm.png (291KB, 1051x569px) Image search: [Google]
YvX7itm.png
291KB, 1051x569px
>>38202512
Also best name is chris
>>
File: M9dDSyB.jpg (20KB, 360x285px) Image search: [Google]
M9dDSyB.jpg
20KB, 360x285px
>>38202534
Also extened proof chris being the best name
>>
When will the tetris race start?
>>
>>38201397
I mean that people being real or not isn't the point of the thread. I don't distrust anyone in particular.

>>38201425
Ella timestamped herself which is what I meant. I don't know how long the person I was responding to was gone for.
>>
q-q

It's already over and I waited for ages
>>
My threads never survive.
>>
File: not very creative.png (18KB, 346x274px) Image search: [Google]
not very creative.png
18KB, 346x274px
I hug my sister regularly because I have a healthy family relationship, fight me. My family wants me to succeed.
>>
Hullo
I'm home from D&D but it seems like the thread has been really slow

Who still up??
>>
>>38204818
I am. Just quietly watching SGDQ. I wish chat was on for the tetris block.
>>
>>38204885
Yeah, I turned it on when I got home but tetris was all over!
Feels weird that I'm coming home to another zelda game. Trying to decide if I should watch it or play Prey.

I'm a little drunk from D&D still, got a little more scotch in me than I expected.

What did u get up to today
>>
>>38204818
>Managed to fall asleep on couch
>Mom woke me up about 45 minutes ago
>"Hey, get to bed. I'd try and carry you but I'm not sure if I can anymore and don't want to face my own mortality"
>Can't go back to sleep
>>
>>38204942
Good evening, Laura!
Are you up to anything online?

I wish I could help you get to sleep, I feel so bad when friends are insomniacs. Sleep is important!
>>
>>38204927
LttP is so good though! Tipsy gaming is hard, I usually just lay down.

I spent a lot of time outside. The grass is super lush from all this rain we've had so it was really nice to kick my shoes off and run around. Had to pick up some dog poop which is not fun but that's the cost of taking your best friend places I guess.

>>38204942
Being carried sounds nice. I bet it makes going places a lot easier. Stubby legs suck.
>>
>>38204970
I'm not doing anything, just in bed and now I'm on my phone
I wouldn't go as far to say insomnia
>>
>>38204997
Yeah I'm totally into this run, swordless is super novel. I love alttp and albw, and I'm happy to just listen to the sounda, haha

That sounds nice, though! I love when everything is all green after the rain. Is it very hot when you are? Cus it was well over 30 degrees here and its awful for Canada

>>38205035
Well, you seem to have trouble going to sleep often :(
>>
File: 1200.jpg (27KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
27KB, 618x412px
My family is 8000 km away and I'm all alone here, friendless and sad. I haven't hugged a person in years...
>>
>>38204997
Yea, it's nice
My dad can still carry me
I don't have stubby legs, I'm just short
>>38205077
Yea but I don't want to label myself with problems unless I actually have them
>>
>>38205077
It's not too bad here. Just a normal day after it rains, a little cooler than normal. I was mistaken for a child when I was waiting on my mom to come get me. They thought I was lost.

>>38205119
I don't have stubby legs proportionately, I'm just really short.
>>
>>38205119
Yeah, I'm much the same way. I'm hesitant to put any labels on myself.

>>38205154
That sounds nice! I'm eager for it to cool down, or even rain again. It's been unusually humid lately, so I suspect rain is not far behind.

You must look really tiny from a distance, if that's the case!
>>
If you've never seen him before, you should look up Eric The Legend on YouTube. I promise you won't be disappointed
>>
>>38205154
4'11" girl? Sorry I'm bad at telling who's who
>>38205224
I can tell this is Happy because of the exclamation marks though
Yea, I want some rain too, even though we've had a good amount lately, I just like wearing my boots
>>
>>38205224
I probably do

>>38205359
It's okay I didn't expect people to just figure out who I am.

I have rain boots!
>>
>>38205359
I don't even notice I'm using exclamation points most of the time..
It seems a little silly, thinking about it!

>>38205526
I think it's nice having you around, anyways! Usually its very quiet at this time of night, most people have gone to bed at this point.
>>
>>38205526
I have Timbs, they're nice for rain and make me taller
k makes fun of them when he sees them
>>38205580
Sorry, didn't mean to point it out like it was weird, it's just you and I like you
>>
>>38205580
SGDQ is what's keeping me awake. I usually don't even fall asleep on my own. I just doze off at random.
>>
>>38205620
Haha, it's alright!
I'm glad to hear you like me, in all honesty I've been a little intimidated of you cus it didn't feel like I ever had much to say and you have a cute little attitude

>>38205625
Yeah, I keep trying to figure out what to do before bed but just watching sgdq and not doing anything
It's fun, though, some runs have a great cast, like this alttp run, and are definitely worth it
>>
>>38205620
I think I would look stupid in those. I would probably have to wear kids sizes too. Not that it would matter because my rain boots are kids size.

>>38205689
These guys are super hilarious. It's definitely the best run so far.
>>
>>38205766
those potato puns though
>>
>>38205689
it's okay, sometimes I worry certain people don't like me because I say dumb stuff
I don't know how to respond to the attitude remark without giving attitude and proving you right, so I'm not gonna acknowledge
And in that, I realize I've become both my parents
>>38205766
Yea they already look kinda dumb on me but I like them
I'm sure your rain boots look cute on you
>>
>>38206056
I don't think its a bad attitude, but I have trouble keeping up with "banter" and the like, so I don't think its entirely your problem
>>
File: dDhJwTO.jpg (25KB, 283x314px) Image search: [Google]
dDhJwTO.jpg
25KB, 283x314px
anyone else here have a tulpa imouto?
>>
Because they're all in other provinces for another few days. I can hug my bottles of shitty wine at least
>>
File: MgrunXk_d.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
MgrunXk_d.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>five hours sleep
>rain
>migraines
Fuck this and whatever God thought it's funny.
>>
>>38206604
What kind of wine do u have, anon?

>>38206659
Good morning! I'm sorry to hear u have a migraine, has it been a while since you've had your last one?
>>
>>38206669
Good morning happy.
Yeah a whole week actually. I guess that counts as being lucky. Anyway I'm gonna take some pills and see if I can sleep some more.
>>
>>38206659
I'm having a shitty morning too though I don't think I've got anything quite as bad as your migraines. Also, it's kinda uplifting the weather didn't turn after last nights thunderstorms, it's another beautiful day outside.
>>
>>38206669
Buncha left over bottles of shit one of then said merlot. Nothing fancy but it helps
>>
>>38206693
Okay, I'm rooting for you! Rest well and your head better feel clear and painless when you wake back up.

>>38206716
I have a leftover bottle of wine in my cabinet from work that I'm not really into... and its uncorked so its just gonna get less and less appealing.
What sort of wine do you like most?
>>
>>38206738
I'm going through the wine cabinet because no one drinks it unless there are guests over. There's this kinda cranberry flavoured red wine I've been liking but I'm just drinking for the sake of it this week
>>
>>38206783
Why is that, anon?
Where exactly is your family gone to, anyways?
>>
>>38206820
They're off visiting my brother in Vancouver. And if I had to hazard a guess I'm drinking until the room spins so I can ignore the empty house feeling
>>
File: 04JqEer.jpg (58KB, 426x317px) Image search: [Google]
04JqEer.jpg
58KB, 426x317px
>>38206659
Absolutely not the same thing but I have a really bad headache this morning and it's killing me. I feel so tired. You have my sympathy.
>>
>>38206850
Mind if I ask which province you're from?
I'm in Alberta right now, used to live in BC, though.
>>
>>38206738
Thanks, although I can't really remember the last time I was actually painless.

>>38206859
Hey, thanks kissy. Same to you. Sorry about your head. Take some acetaminophen and lots of water, fingers crossed it'll pass soon.
>>
>>38206902
Right on the border between alberta and bc, moving in with my dad up near red deer in a week or so
>>
>>38206929
Ah, that aint too far away from me, I'm in Lethbridge right now!
What a funny coincidence, its nice to meet another anon from alberta!
>>
>>38206859
You're too much of a sweetheart to be suffering. Feel better
>>
File: 028.png (274KB, 763x773px) Image search: [Google]
028.png
274KB, 763x773px
Good afternoon/morning/night everyone, I hope your day gets better if it isn't too good now.
Last night I told my oldest sister that I thought my brother was having sex and she out-perverted me by going out to listen. Thank God she didn't hear anything or I might've had to sleep alone.
Also we talked about relationships and she pretty much confirmed herself some level of bisexual, so there's that too. I'm super proud.
>>38197252
The storm wasn't that loud, though we weren't directly in the middle of it until later. I could pick up his voice anywhere though.
>>
File: OhV8rZ6.png (893KB, 1200x1804px) Image search: [Google]
OhV8rZ6.png
893KB, 1200x1804px
>>38208106
>the dyke virus is spreading
Yes. Yeeess.
Your sister seems fun, keep hugging her.
In other news my head is still killing me so I'm trying to convince my mom to let me stay home but we'll see.
At least my sister is being very nice and brought me an ice mask for my face. She somehow manages to be caring without making me feel like a cripple. I love her tons.
>>
>>38208162
She complained about her lack-of-boyfriend problems so I don't think she's ascended to dyke status yet. I'm definitely going to keep hugging her and nudge her in the right direction, though.
Sorry about your migraines. I'm sure your mom will understand, right?
>>
>>38208236
Eh, half dyke is good enough for me.
>nudge her in the right direction
How exactly do you do that? If you find a method that works, there's a few girls I'd like to have you nudge.
>I'm sure your mom will understand
Sweet summer child. Two weeks ago we were supposed to go to some societe event and I had an attack, you know, the whole shebang with puking and crying on the bathroom floor and she told me to take some pills, have a drink and suck it up, because "the tickets cost a fortune and it will not do to just not go because of a headache".
>>
>>38208362
I don't know but I'm sure she'll be receptive to the idea. Maybe I'll explain to her the benefits of yuri over disgusting hetero relationships first, and then I'll introduce someone for practical sessions.
I mean I know your mom is a bitch but it's good to approach the subject thinking you can convince her.
>>
>>38208362
>Eh, half dyke is good enough for me.
>>nudge her in the right direction
>How exactly do you do that? If you find a method that works, there's a few girls I'd like to have you nudge.
This is really, really creepy, like some dyke cult shit. And you lgbt faggots ask why people don't think you're normal? Off yourselves
>>
File: _20170704_184804.jpg (56KB, 459x633px) Image search: [Google]
_20170704_184804.jpg
56KB, 459x633px
>>38208546
>introduce someone for practical sessions
Top lewd.
But yeah, we'll see. I really am in no mood to fight with her today.

>>38208567
It was a joke, my dude. Don't get your panties twisted.
>>
>>38184227
because I hate them.
also, they fart.
including my fat sjw imouto
>>
File: 1494326873548.jpg (41KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
1494326873548.jpg
41KB, 500x513px
>>38208588
>It was a joke, my dude. Don't get your panties twisted.
Sure it was. I've been on /r9k/ long enough to know that everybody on this shithole is a creepy loser, lesbian or otherwise. It's especially cringy coming from a dyke, though.
>>
Hugged older young half sister. Was pretty awkward. Probably not the best time
>>
>>38208761
>Probably not the best time
Why not, anon?
>>
>>38208804
Probably because we are complete strangers and I first met my sisters not 10 days ago. It is probably never gonna be a good time.
>>
>>38208654
>everybody in this shithole is a creepy loser
Fair enough. I've probably said (or done) things that are creepy/cringy, you're right, I am here after all.

>>38208849
Are you trying to become closer with her, though? How did you come to meet her, if I can be curious?
>>
Bump from worst page
>>
Just woke up, what are you all doing today?
>>
>>38210500
Playing Crusader Kangs and wishing for death. You anon?
>>
File: IMG_20170707_124209752.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170707_124209752.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>38210500
Enjoying nature my friend. Well I was anyways, am at a friends place now, cycled there against a strong gale no one told me about. The wind almost ripped the clothes off my body. it somehow managed to undo the lower 2 buttons of the button down shirt I was wearing, the wind is getting rapey here
>>
>>38210692
Playing Binding of Isaac and similarly wishing for death.
I don't really have anything else to do.

>>38210700
I used to get blown around by the wind when I was a lot younger, so I know the feeling.
I liked it because it let you run really fast.
>>
File: IMG_20170707_160646.jpg (547KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170707_160646.jpg
547KB, 1456x2592px
>>38208236
You know I bet I could be her boyfriend and undo her dykefication. I have something I bet she can't resist, it's pic related, open at your own risk.
>>
>>38210500
Nothing much. Stayed in bed most of the day, half-asleep. Now I'm just watching TV and playing around on my phone.
>>
File: 1492572114356.jpg (876KB, 1000x1565px) Image search: [Google]
1492572114356.jpg
876KB, 1000x1565px
>>38210500
Not a lot, just thinking and napping a lot
I might play some Mount and Blade
>>38210692
Crusader Kings 2? Good taste.
Vanilla or with mods?
>>38210755
That's fucking lewd don't rape my sister
I could do with an ice cream right now
>>
>>38210862
>That's fucking lewd don't rape my sister
I'm sorry I probably sounded more rapey then I meant for it to sound, it's just a joke.
>spoiler
As I meant to imply, girl really like icecream.
>>
>>38210862
Vanilla because I'm playing a multiplayer session
and I'm a boring cunt
>>
File: _20170707_172026.jpg (304KB, 1200x1004px) Image search: [Google]
_20170707_172026.jpg
304KB, 1200x1004px
>>38210755
Woah there, this is a good Christian board, delete dis.
Now I want ice cream, unfair.
>>
>>38211091
I wasn't being serious anon gee
I might go out and buy one quickly
>>38211141
There's a ton of content in vanilla alone as long as you shell out to Paradox
I prefer the Witcher Kings and Elder Kings mods though. I've never done multiplayer, how many people are you playing with?
>>
A quick bump of love to life
>>
>>38211251
Elder Kings is really fun. Just playing with the one friend, we're doing a grand campaign together
>>
Good morning, everyone! How has the universe been treating you since we last spoke?
>>
>>38212320
Good, I'm off to see Spiderman Homecoming, bye!
>>
>>38212403
Hey, I hope you enjoy it! Take care, anon.
>>
>>38212320
Woke up with a splitting headache and all my surgery pain is back in force, all in all not a bad day
>>
>>38212486
That doesn't sound very good!
What is your surgery pain, and what can an anon like me do to help soothe your aches and pains?
>>
>>38212320
After two weeks of straight studying I finished my exams, and most likely failed.
TL;DR Tonight I'm indulging in the pleasure of heavy drinking.
>>
>>38212528
Lemme borrow your medical ID so I can get some sweet hallucination inducing medicine :^)
>>
>>38184227
Because I don't live at home like some kind of loser
>>
>>38212581
Okay, sounds good to me.
Enjoy yourself in moderation, anon!

>>38212608
I moved out after highschool but I don't think it takes a genius to realize the benefits of staying at home longer
Saving money doesn't make you a loser
>>
>>38212320
Pretty nice actually. Went to bed at a reasonable time last night which was a surprise for myself and my sister.
Woke up pretty early, and I wanted to mess about with Doomfist a bit, but I ended up staying in bed waiting for my alarm to turn on.

Also, I found out I may have been put on someone's will. Don't know how that works.
>>38212608
Financial reasons? Just hug your family when you meet up with them.
>>
>>38212655
Getting a good sleep is a huge joy!
What are your feelings on doomfist? I probably won't get to play him much because I mostly play tank and support, but he looks fun.
>>
>>38212320
Not much has happened so it's treating me pretty great, I like things to be calm. I've been feeling weirdly happy and content too so I'm doing good.
I'm going to have dinner soon and then probably nap
>>
>>38212763
Yeah, me too. I don't mind being busy, but I definitely prefer some peace and quiet.

I'm glad to hear you've been in a good mood! Do you have anything to attribute that to?

Enjoy your dinner, too!
>>
>>38212655
Whoopsie..
>>38212724
I haven't tried him out yet, but from the videos I've seen, he does seems pretty fun. Especially with the high mobility he has going for him. Can't wait to try him out when I get back home, and I absolutely love his voice.
>>
>>38212843
Is he just on the PTR right now? I have no problem being patient and letting more serious fellows do the testing.
I like his voice, too. I always thought african english sounded really cool, in general.
>>
Did story leave us?
>>
>>38212911
I doubt it, they're probably just lurking around.
Don't worry so much
>>
>>38212875
Yup, just PTR for now. I don't have an issue for the wait, especially since people are already reporting bugs.
>African English sounded cool
On the same boat there.
>>
>>38212082
That sounds cool, Crusader Kings is pretty fun in general.
>>38212821
I dunno I'm just weirdly happy. Living is nice sometimes
Thanks, I hope you enjoy your own dinner too whenever you have it
>>
>>38213014
>Living is nice sometimes
It is. I haven't really done much at all except moving money around on my phone all day. Should probably eat something.
I miss my sister. Both of them actually, since the little one went to some birthday party thing with my parents. Oh well.
>>
>>38194337
Nope. Hence past tense "were"
>>
A bit late, but I had no connection where I was
>>38208879
>Closer
I'm on /r9k/, so I'm a robot in some way, shape or form. The fact that there is a language barrier, as well as a 10+ age gap between both of my sisters doesn't make it easy. Or maybe the age difference is the bigger problem. For the meeting, I guess they wanted to meet me, and decided to come here for a vacation, as we went to the local pool and then to a beach for a few days. We just got back. I may be late to respond, as I gotta go eat and then see what plans I have for tomorrow.
>>
>>38214481
>language barrier, as well as a 10+ age gap between both of my sisters
Oh, man. Doesn't sound like the best of combinations. Probably missing something here, but how has it been going with talking with eachother?
>>
Howdy ho thread. Funny enough, I'm gonna see Spiderman tonight too with K and his friend because they didn't want to go together alone
>>
>>38214767
Hope you enjoy it! I haven't seen a superhero movie since the original avengers, but I always liked spider man as a kid.
How do you like K's friends?
>>
>>38214767
>they didn't want to go together alone
I'm not seeing a issue here unless I'm blind.
>>
>>38214825
I think K and his friend didn't want to go just them two, and would rather have a girl with them?
I'm not sure, I'd have no issue taking a boy to the movies, but maybe other people feel like movies are a bit of a personal experience?
>>
>>38214810
I liked the Tony McGuire ones, but I like Tom Holland as the actor because he looks 15
His friends are alright, I don't feel too pressured around them to try very hard since they're pretty welcoming and they give me space
>>38214825
I guess they don't want it to be too date like
part of me hopes it was just an excuse to invite me, but I doubt that
>>
>>38214910
I think Tony McGuire made a fantastic Peter Parker, but a less fantastic Spider-man, which is still pretty cool. I know nothing about the new kid, but I'm glad this one actually looks like a kid.
>>
>>38214591
>talking with eachother
Barely, at best. If someone talks to them, they go to their mother so she can translate or whatever. I can converse with her in English just fine though. Not so much with my sisters. They more or less avoid me, I guess? I don't know, they can talk (sort of) with kids their own age, since we went to the pool and the beach with a friend of my father's and their kids. Ah well, at least our native languages are similar enough. That's something, I guess. I should probably start learning their language.
>>
Isn't this the third actor change with Spider Man? What's going on with that?
I haven't seen any Spider Man since the one with Dafoe, don't stone me pls
>>
>>38214945
You should, learning new languages is a great skill, and especially so if it lets you connect with family.
>>
>>38214591
Oh, and I meant they're 2 years apart, while I'm 10+ years older than them. My bad for any misunderstandings.
>>
>>38184227
Because I don't live at home thank God.
>>
>>38214966
Yeah, Sony reboot it after spider man 3 killed the potential for a sequel
and then marvel has their own spiderman deal now?

I think spider-man is the easiest marvel property to market for kids and produce merchandise for, so I think that is probably the reason behind the constant rebooting of the series for a new audience.
>>
>>38214934
He was good, the movies were pretty good too
>>38214945
I guess learning a bit of the language is a good start, there's an app called Duolingo I use and it's pretty good and it's free, kinda fun
Maybe have a notepad with you when you use it since you're leaning with a purpose
>>38214966
Yea, Toby, Andrew Garfield, and now Tom Holland, each getting younger looking
The newest one is actually made by Marvel Studios, so it should be a lot better than the last ones
>>
>>38214899
Guess I can understand that. Sill pretty funny idea though that they'd feel embarrassed.
>>38214910
Eh, you're invited either way. Wouldn't worry too much about it and enjoy yourself. It's a Friday of course. Never really watch superhero movies besides a five minute preview when we were waiting for a screening of Jurassic World.
>>38214945
Loken everyone said, learning the language wouldn't hurt. Hope the similar language holds you guys well for now, but I do wish things go well.
>>
>>38215128
Are you trying to learn another language?

>>38215471
How are you doing today, big cat?
>>
These threads are fucking gay faggot
>>
>>38215915
You've got that right, boss
You'd fit right in
>>
>>38215864
Working and trying to get to the end of the work day. I ordered Ever Oasis the other day and it's here, so I just wanna get in bed and play.
>>
File: IMG_20170707_220935-3036x2277.jpg (1MB, 3036x2277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170707_220935-3036x2277.jpg
1MB, 3036x2277px
I don't really have anything interesting to contribute because I'm still home alone, so here's my doggo, who also doesn't like being alone.
>>
>>38215471
Yea, I'll take what I can get
I've lost a bit of interest in them too, but this looks good and I'm curious what they'll do with a lot of things
>>38215864
Yea, French, don't really know why anymore but I like doing it before bed
>>
>>38216053
I'd like to continue learning the languages I started in school
Had French in middle school that I didn't take seriously and german in university that I didn't take seriously
But as an adult, now, I think learning other languages is super valuable
One day I'll be motivated enough to learn properly
>>
>>38215951
Shut up faggot , you don't know shit

Kys
>>
>>38216122
I took Spanish for 3 years in grade school and was good at it, it helps with French
I want to take a break from French and start German soon since I heard it's one of the easiest languages to learn
>>
>>38216163
German didn't seem really that much easier than french, but I guess being in Canada I have more exposure to French words and culture often
I feel like neither were much of a stretch for English speakers, since it's a germanic language that was heavily modified by French exposure
>>
>>38216147
No way
How about I give you a hug, instead, and we can reel in that temper of yours
>>
>>38216006
Good looking as ever.
>>38216053
>French
Huh, always interested in the language. Our Spanish class was kind of an joke, but I can read and understand Spanish pretty well. Always wanted to learn a different langauge, but I don't think I'd be able to put too much effort into it.
>>
>>38216006
even your dog looks classy as fug
>>
>>38216228
I'm just going off what I heard, I'll give it a whirl soon
>>38216274
Yea, pretty much anywhere I say I could hear guys talking about wanting to fuck the teacher, and most people didn't pay attention
>>
>>38216415
Never had any of that, or at least any I've noticed. People were pretty vocal about the fantasies anyways that Spanish wasn't really necessary to cover up.
Still, it's been pretty useful and I'm glad I picked up a good bit.
>>
>>38216647
I didn't mean they said in in Spanish, just that that was the subject of most conversations in the class
I actually had a kid tell one teacher he wanted to fuck another
>>
>>38216274
>>38216303
I told him he's Internet famous, he seemed pretty excited.
Also on the topic of language, I'm very sorry I didn't properly learn French and Italian in school. To be fair my Italian teacher was just horrible, and my French teacher too attractive to pay attention to her lessons. Tough life.
>>
>>38184227
Hug my dick bitch
>>
>>38212429
>>38214767
It's sooo awesome! The story picks up a little slow but it keeps snowballing and getting better and better. One little tip, stay seated till the very end, there's actually 2 short post credit scenes, one after the first credits, the second all the way at the end after the roll-down-white-letters-on-black-background credits.
I did go see it with one friend, don't see what the problem is with two guys going to the movies, but hey, I don't even have a girl to take along so maybe if I had I'd want to take em too.
>>
>>38216851
Oh.. well fuck me, that sucks even worse than our class. The teacher didn't care and it was just a free hour for most. He was nice though.
>>38216906
>too attractive to pay attention
Everyday and it'll never get old. Thanks for that, Austria.
>>
u don't know who i hug and when i do
>>
>>38217109
Well tell us then so we do. We revell in the knowledge.
>>
>>38217073
>everyday and it'll never get old
I'm not sure what you mean Bearg.
>>
>>38217688
Don't know what's up with me these past few days. Just found it funny is the best I can explain myself.
>>
File: waiting.gif (2MB, 540x501px) Image search: [Google]
waiting.gif
2MB, 540x501px
>>38217852
Not sure what's fun about crushing on a teacher but I'm happy you're amused in any case.
>>
>>38217978
Now I feel like I've said something wrong. Maybe I missed something, so sorry about that.
>>
File: I_want_to_marry_this_witch.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I_want_to_marry_this_witch.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>38218038
Nothing wrong at all, we're good. It's possible you misunderstood because I worded it oddly.
>>
A quick bump of love
>>
Right niggers, where is everyone?
>>
>>38219366
I'm here, still awake. Just relaxing in bed, nothing happening.
>>
File: 1439588516052.png (645KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1439588516052.png
645KB, 750x600px
>>38219444
Nice digits
Trouble sleeping?
>>
>>38219444
Same. But idk what to do in these threads.
>>
>>38219486
Not as such, no. I was watching stuff on my tablet until just a few minutes ago.

>>38219508
You go hug your imouto, of course.
>>
>>38219594
She's asleep though.
>>
>>38219366
Lying in bed doing nothing simultaneously dreading and looking forward to tomorrow. Nothing interesting unfortunately.
I'm going to be incredibly tired tomorrow if I don't sleep soon but oh well
>>
>>38219760
Go to sleep, silly
>>
>>38219682
Wrap your limbs around her sleeping body. That's how my sister does it.
Admittedly it still kinda freaks me out a little waking up with a strange hand in my face

>>38219760
Just tire yourself out, duh.
>>
>>38184227
My family members want to see me dead
>>
>>38220025
No I refuse
>>38220115
I ran out of spaghetti
>>
File: 1494892541196.jpg (52KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1494892541196.jpg
52KB, 900x810px
>>38220270
That's quitter talk, Ella.
>>
>>38220270
Looks like Austria is going to outcompete you, Ella.
>>
>>38220351
Honestly not really. I was migrainey most of the day and didn't get to do it much.
>>
>>38220307
>>38220351
Seventeen times minimum since Sunday
Give me a break
>>
File: h3834.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
h3834.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>38220487
As long as you break 20 before Sunday. But I'm sure you won't have any problems with it.
>>
>>38220522
Don't tempt me hyperdyke
I'm going to sleep
>>
They're at fucking work cunt
>>
File: 1484402964593.jpg (248KB, 1018x645px) Image search: [Google]
1484402964593.jpg
248KB, 1018x645px
>>38220611
Magical dyke, please.
Alright, "sleep" well and successfully then!
>>
>>38195930
that was a great fucking fanfiction anon
>>
I miss them already
>>
>>38216983
I'm glad I stayed, I hate when they make you wait twice but this time it was worth it, one of the better after credit scenes
>>
>>38221746
How does it stack up to the other spidey movies? I doubt I'll see it, but I like when movies are good
>>
>>38221746
That reminds me, did you ever get around to seeing Kong?
>>
>>38221870
Actually, it's probably the best, the only one that really stacks up is the first one, but I didn't like the Amazing Spidermans
>>38221940
Never did, though I should
>>
>>38221940
I really liked Kong! But I have a soft spot for monster movies

>>38221991
I only saw the first amazing Spider-Man and I wasn't really into it
I'm glad to hear this one was good!
>>
>>38222029
Actually I got them confused, I meant number 2 of the originals
>>
>>38221991
It's a nice movie. Like I said a while back, John C. Reilly was a basket of fun. John Goodman was underused unfortunately.
>>38222029
Did you watch ShinG? Best time I ever had and even better that I could experience that in theaters with my sister.
That frigging night scene is ingrained in our brains.
>>
>>38184227
tfw incest fetish but fat sjw tumblr-tier older sister.

Maybe God will give me a qt imouto in the after life
>>
>>38222134
I haven't seen shin Godzilla yet, I downloaded the bdrip but got too lazy looking for subs so it slipped from my mind
>>
>>38222145
Please be kind to your sister, she just wants to be happy, too
>>
>>38222145
Be the man to red-pill her dude. If Laci Green can be red-pilled, so can your sister.
>>
File: 1498089397648.gif (233KB, 540x550px) Image search: [Google]
1498089397648.gif
233KB, 540x550px
>>38222134
I'll definitely get around to it
Side note, my wish for rain was answered and it poured on my way to work, the whole time I was working, finally stopped a few minutes before I left, and it's picking back up again now
Guess I got what I wanted
>>
>>38222487
Please don't pretend that redpills exist and aren't just another flavour of bullshit
>>
>>38222318
I had the link to the subs a while back, but I can't seem to find it unfortunately. Hope you get around to it soon.
>>38222488
Nice going, rain shaman.
>>
Because it's 3am.
>>
>>38222488
It's stormy here and my power just went out.
>>
>>38222881
Cool
>>38222989
That sucks, might wanna conserve battery
>>
because my imouto is having her normalfag trash friends over which means i have to completely isolate myself in my room
>>
>>38223493
No you don't. Have some self-respect.
>>
Here at work but wondering how you fellows are!
>>
>>38224367
Eh pretty bored
I wasn't gonna mention this, but since the thread's dead I may as well
>About an hour before I left for the movie
>Go up to parents room and bother mom who's in bed
>She asked how I was doing and such, with my dad and K
>Opened up a but that I wasn't too happy about things
>She reassured me I'd be alright, gave me a big hug and pinched my butt
>Pinch her butt and call her a faggot
>Hugged, laughed, and exchanged pinches for a few minutes
It was a bit of a cheer up actually, which was nice
>>
>>38224754
That sounds really cute
I wish I were comfortable enough with my parents to call them names!

Your mom loves you.
>>
>>38225198
I guess it is kinda cute
We always call each other names, most times it's just bants, which is nice
I know she loves me, just nice of her to show it like that
>>
>>38225506
What are you doing tonight, anyways?
I just got home from work and its still so fucking hot out
what did we canadians do wrong to deserve this?
>>
>>38224754
Seems like a very chill atmosphere when it comes to the banter at your household. Your family is pretty nifty as always.
>>
>>38225753
It's all the shitposting, fucking leaves
Well tonight has given me a 6 loss streak, and each game I've had a 4 stack that doesn't come to chat and is complete shit, it's getting ridiculous at this point
>>38225802
It's funny you say that because apparently my rage was loud enough for my mom to come in my room and smack me upside the head and tell me to shut the fuck up
I do this to myself
>>
>>38225948
Ah, I haven't played overwatch in a few days, been playing very little video games actually. Wanna play more prey and finish my 10th placement match sometime this weekend, though!

I like chatting with a good, kind team of adults. Playing Lucio or Reinhardt I tend to notice where enemies are fleeing or hiding so it's fun to call it out for the rest of my team.
>>
>2956
Oh.. I've given up the leaving plat dream pretty recently. At least I got good at picking people off with McCree recently, but my will is shattered at this point.
>smack me upside the head
She does this because she loves you. I've never raged in-game besides Splatoon, which is pretty pathetic. Only because the Japanese are unfair.
>>
My phone keeps fucking up, gonna have to get a third fucking replacement, I don't know if it's me or the phones, but I'm gonna assume the phones
Third attempt at typing this
>>38225987
It's fun when you gave people to play with, but I've been in a rut lately
Good luck with your placements though
>>38226012
McCrees a lot of fun, just stay in plat and enjoy him, diamond is a another level of Hell
That and she just wants to sleep,
>>
>that feel when you take your sister to the bathroom to brush her hair
>that feel when it gets all tangled up and you fail miserably
I can't deal with long hair at all
>>38215128
>Duolingo
Is Czech an option? I thought glasses were supposed to help me see.
>>
>>38226684
It's not, sorry
>>
File: 1493432845909.png (129KB, 379x214px) Image search: [Google]
1493432845909.png
129KB, 379x214px
Man I really miss the greentext days. Wonder why this became /lesbian general/ plus side of bear and laura just posting about games and their life
>>
>>38226639
I don't really know any actual friends who play overwatch competitive, just a bunch of tangential acquaintances that I'm too afraid to ask to play with me
>>
When will this thread die?
>>
>>38226887
I never play with anyone more than once
I gotta get some sleep, got a lot to do tomorrow
Night thread
>>
>>38226911
when we hit bump limit and we get auto-pruned
>>
>>38227093
Fuck this shit it's so obvious Laura and Austria and everyone is a fat neckbeard male. Fuck this RP bullshit
>>
>>38227111
I'm not so sure about that
I'll eat my favourite yugioh card if they aren't real human beings
>>
>>38226829
It's fine, I'll learn it another way. I'll be visiting their country for a bit anyway, I can probably pick ip some of the language there.
>>
>>38227518
I really do want to learn more languages, too. It seems like it takes so much time, though!
>>
>>38228149
I probably wouldn't be doing it if it wasn't for my sisters.
>>
>>38228160
Right, I think that's good motivation.
>>
>>38227218
You didn't hear it from me but Austria isn't a 20 year old lesbian diddling her sister.
>>
>>38228250
I just did I think
>>
File: IMG_20170708_120705650.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170708_120705650.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
>>38226835
I'll greentext for you!
>be me
>be today
>go cut down tree in garden with dad and neighbour
Pic related, it's a part of the tree, one of it's multiple trunks
>>
>>38229012
I like that, cool shit
post more dead trees
>>
File: 14995089864383967469.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
14995089864383967469.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
>>38229056
All these fucking insects that come out when you destroy their home, gives me that feeling that they're CRAAAAWLING IIIN MY SKIIIIIN!
>>
>>38229082
yeah there's a lot of things that live and on trees
some species of beetles are only found on a few individual trees and live their entire lifecycle crawling around one
>>
File: IMG_20170708_125049293_HDR.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170708_125049293_HDR.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
>>38229229
Yeah, that cycle came to an end now though, because THESE WOUNDS THEY WIIILL NOT HEEEAAL!
>>
Is this /tree/ now? Not that I mind.
It is way too fucking hot, I'm going to move to Finland or something. Or at least spend all day inside and try not to melt.
>>
>>38229480
Can't you just run up a mountain or something? "The worlds highest living hyperdyke", I bet you could set a world record like that.
>>
>>38229500
While Austria does have mountains, I'm a city girl. The nearest place that's slightly elevated here is either some vineyard or my own balcony. Guess that doesn't count.
>come receive wisdom from the mountaindyke
>it is said she sustains herself solely on goat milk and pussy
>>
>>38229480
>I'm going to move to Finland
Please make a stop in Heathrow and take me there, the heat is killing me
>>
File: crop.jpg (60KB, 689x707px) Image search: [Google]
crop.jpg
60KB, 689x707px
>>38229540
>Austria does have mountains
I was sure that she didn't
>>
File: _20170708_133217.jpg (40KB, 663x500px) Image search: [Google]
_20170708_133217.jpg
40KB, 663x500px
>>38229557
Sure, I was planning to visit London soonish anyway.

>>38229594
I want to reeee at you but that was actually pretty good.
Still though.
>>
>>38229667
>I was planning to visit London
Londonobad is lost, be careful when you go
>>
Afternoon everyone
I went on a walk around the city with my friend earlier and we talked about our relationship and stuff, I think we're girlfriends in terms of whatever weird esoteric definition of relationship she follows, like friends with benefits but with the added benefit of a committed relationship underneath the normal friendship dynamic.
I also told her that my feelings for my brother were just a weird thing that I'm past now, I feel shit about lying but that entire thing needs to be out of the way. I don't know if I'll ever get over him but I need to stop dwelling on it, at least things are heading somewhere now.
How have you anons fared today?
>>
>>38230318
Pretty good. Still not done with cleaning up all the mess from cutting down some trees but it's getting somewhere. Still need to do groceries though.
>>
>>38230318
Congratulations on having a girlfriend now I guess, hope you two stay happy. I think it might be smart to say you're over your brother. Having to act like you're over him may actually help you get over him. Sometimes lying can be better then being honest if other people can't handle the truth, but if you need help handling the truth yourself it's a bad idea.
>>
>>38230318
>that feel when none of your sisters will ever love you like this
>>
>>38230318
I'm glad for you Ella, hopefully you'll be able to see each other at your separate homes more often now.
I'm just very bored and have nothing to do in general. I bought Rabi-Ribi earlier after pirating it; and I'm having a great time due to the difficulty and cute girls.
>>
>>38230557
I saw those trees earlier, seems it's going to be a busy day for you still. Good luck on the grocery quest.
>>38230619
I guess that makes sense. I'm just not a fan of lying like that, it's selfish however you look at it. But we'll see how it goes, I like her enough and want this to last.
>>38230691
I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
>>38230807
Hopefully. I'm not sure, I think she still wants to take it casually.
Pirating is alright as long as you buy the game soon afterwards, I'm glad you're having fun and have pretty girls to look at.
>>
>>38230913
>I'm just not a fan of lying like that
I think you did the right thing, don't let anyone tell you otherwise Ella
>>
>>38230318
Hey there Ella.
Congrats on the gf. I know lying isn't pretty but I think she might actually help you to get over your brother so who knows. Either way I think she'll be good for you.
>>
>>38230913
As long as your intentions don't have negative influences and you honestly want her, then I don't think anyone can dislike you for lying.
Now make eachother really happy!
>>
>>38230913
At least things are going somewhere, whether you get over your feelings or not.

Also since it's official now can you give her a name or at least the first letter? Just to make it easier to follow.
>>
>>38230959
Yeah I feel like lying was the best thing to do even though I dislike it. I hope things go well and I don't start having second thoughts, telling her I lied now will probably make her hate me.
>>38230987
Hopefully, I mean I still sometimes think of my brother when we hold hands or do other romantic things. But maybe it will pass. I'm actually really anxious about the idea of doing more sexual stuff now that it's on the table.
>>38231031
I do want her, hopefully for a long time. She's a great person and I hate having had to lie, but that's behind me now.
>>38231056
>can you give her a name or at least the first letter?
I'm kind of paranoid about putting stuff like that here but her first name starts with M. I guess since I'm stuck with her butt for real now I should just use that.
>>
>>38231236
>I hope things go well and I don't start having second thoughts, telling her I lied now will probably make her hate me.
Whenever you feel like telling her just come here, I'll gladly ree at you till you don't anymore.
>I'm actually really anxious about the idea of doing more sexual stuff now that it's on the table.
Ella please, stop teasing Austria.
>>
>>38231236
Telling a helpful lie is less selfish than an unhelpful truth sometimes. There's nothing wrong with trying to move on, especially since you genuinely like her. If you ever plan to tell her, I'd suggest it be when you're feelings of romantic love for her is stronger than those you feel for your brother and you think it's something you two can joke about by then. Otherwise, there's no point in telling her now or anytime soon cause at this point it'd truly be purely self-serving.
If several months from now your feelings for her isn't matching up to your feelings for your brother then break up while taking that lie to your grave.
>>
>>38230318
You're together at least. Really glad about that, and I'm hoping for the best for you down the road to help you with those feelings.
>>
File: 1495901278470.png (43KB, 768x493px) Image search: [Google]
1495901278470.png
43KB, 768x493px
>>38230318
That's good news, don't feel guilty about lying, it's not that big of a deal if you actually like her
In other, smaller news, I talked to a girl today at the gym, I half jokingly told her I was working out some aggression and she eventually went back to her thing
She was nice
>>
>>38231236
I think everyone is anxious about sex, especially 'first time' stuff. It's nothing you need to hurry.

>>38231508
>stop teasing Austria
No, don't.
>>
File: 1490555048936.png (216KB, 700x628px) Image search: [Google]
1490555048936.png
216KB, 700x628px
>>38231508
>stop teasing Austria
I think she's into that sort of thing...
>>38231662
Thanks, I know, I shouldn't tell her until a long time from now, and I shouldn't stay with her if I don't end up having any romantic feelings for her, that would be unfair.
>>38231852
>>38231906
Thanks, and thanks to everyone else here too, you've all been really helpful and supportive. I think you're all amazing people right about how I should and have approached this, I'm glad things are more or less official now. I hope it will last, I think it will.
>I talked to a girl today
>She was nice
I hope you see her again. Multiple times. Just as friends, of course.
>>
>>38232041
>spoiler
You're a sweetheart, I'm glad things are looking up.
>>
>>38231906
Fuck off, Bandit.
>>38232041
Glad to see we actually helped, thanks for sticking around
>>
File: IMG_20170708_173114.jpg (93KB, 742x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170708_173114.jpg
93KB, 742x543px
>>38232007
>>38232041
kek, could've known
>>
>>38231906
There, now everything is set in motion and you'll be punching things together as friends.
>>38232041
Good state of mind to be in. In hope it lasts too, and I'm glad you're part of these threads as always.
>>
>>38194751
Did you change your discord kissy?
This one no longer works
>>
File: 1490907237158.png (318KB, 844x624px) Image search: [Google]
1490907237158.png
318KB, 844x624px
>>38232480
Someone's a little tilted
>>38232626
She wasn't punching anything, I don't think I'd enjoy it being a group activity
>>
>>38232746
>Someone's a little tilted
Yeah I fucking hate Bandit and everyone that plays the speedy little cunt
>>
>>38232746
>tfw haven't played R6S in months because of Overwatch
Probably wouldn't be as disheartened. You do you then if you'd rather punch the bag on your own. Still nice to hear that you're talking to others there, even if the fear of bothering them was there.
>>
>>38232914
Salt
>>38232973
It was much easier since she initiated the conversation (she thought I was younger)
I should get going, I want to get there early and it's not exactly close
I'm anxious as fuck honestly, wish me luck
>>
Saturday evening music bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6mMmGIs53I
>>
>>38234113
I unironically love NSP.
>>
>>38234176
I do too.
I'm a big fan of pretty much everything Dan is a part of, he has a really great voice and is a really nice dude in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvYi1Up3nQY
>>
>>38234113
Music time?

https://youtu.be/hrOtR1hyRog
>>
>>38234403
Hell yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
>>
>>38234457
I'll let that slide but the Bowie version is superior.
>>
Good morning, everyone! I'm now alive again and ready to take on my weekend.

>>38232041
Congratulations, Ella! I think things will last, too, because even if things get shaky, you've got a lot of amazing people to back you up!

Also, I've been listening to this song a lot lately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6gFfsdIDU0
>>
>when you're being ghosted and your house is empty

Wow this actually really sucks
>>
>that feel when you can't stay mad at your imoutos no matter what they do
Why
Can't say the same for their mother though
>>
>>38235554
Who ghosted you, anon? I'll make sure to beat them up, because that isn't cool at all

>>38235674
Because you love her, and youth is innocence.
>>
>>38235759
My "girlfriend." I don't even know why, at least I didn't get too invested yet. It just hurts that someone would do this without explanation or concern for me.
>>
>>38235857
What makes you say they were your girlfriend?
I can understand the frustration, though I wish people could be a bit more honest about their feelings. Its okay if you don't like somebody in that way, just please tell me so I aint tormenting myself.
>>
>>38235961
I just assumed having sex a couple times and going on real dates after a few weeks of talk would make something a relationship.
>>
>>38235982
There's a chance that it didn't for her. I'm not sure how people can have sex without feelings bubbling their way to the surface, though.

Hopefully she contacts you soon, anon! I'm rooting for you.
>>
I guess if we're still doing music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMrFiOjxk5s
>>38232007
It's more than just anxiety though, I'm worried about how my feelings will affect things and if I'll just chicken out of everything, but we'll see.
She's less experienced than I am in that sense, so there's that too.
>>38235099
Good morning/evening, are you planning anything for the weekend then?
My weekend is heading to be "just manageable" because my brother's girlfriend is over until Monday, I can ignore it for the most part though, we get along alright I guess.
>>
>>38236330
I listened to a shitload of protomen in university, it was hugely inspirational to me. I love How the World Fell Under Darkness, even if its just instrumental. It's always in my mind when I'm doing my own creative work.

I have D&D tonight but that's the only plan for this weekend. I don't work until Monday and I don't know what I'll be doing! But hopefully the lovely people in the thread can keep me company or maybe give me ideas, too.
>>
As everyone posting music I'll just post this very on-topic song:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MqeL6416yb0
Anybody know some other incest themed songs?
>>
>>38184227

My family has never really been into hugging. It's awkward for everyone.
>>
>>38236453
The Protomen are pretty great honestly, there's nothing in Act II that I don't like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvnzAlh9PmA
>or maybe give me ideas
buy and play with lego
I don't know, if there's a nice location nearby maybe you could go on a little trip.
>>
>>38236922
Hug me instead, I crave the warmth of a living human body
>>
This garbage thread yet again. Every fucking day
>>
>>38237098
Lego seems pretty fun but I feel like I got a lot of stuff I can do at home without buying more
Besides, I feel like I'd probably get too eager and spend too much on it!

I think I'll be listening to the protomen all day getting ready for D&D, though, which is a good groove to get into!

If its cool tomorrow I might ride down to the riverbottom or something!
>>
Someone maka a new thread and link it here pls. Also i think my cat is drunk, he keeps walking in circles, chasing his own tail as wags it before his own eyes.
>>
File: DSC00026.jpg (521KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00026.jpg
521KB, 1024x768px
>>38237154
>I feel like I'd probably get too eager and spend too much on it
Exactly.
Also using my actual camera now so the pictures aren't so fuzzy
Hope you have fun with your D&D and possible trip tomorrow
>>
>>38237433
Thanks! I'm in a good mood for D&D today, and already chattin with some of the players.
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.